Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hawk8250
We are truly a sad group... happy, yet sad...

I couldn't agree more...when I finally get my grubby hands on Half-Life 2 I hope never to know what a forum is again

It will be funny when halflife 2 is finally annouced... I can just see a few thousand headcrabs all sigh in relief

I think some people post random things in threads like this to bump their post count, cuz its scrolling down so fast and not as many notice?

Originally posted by Ender01
I cryed the first time I found out that french fries were made of potatos. I though, how can this be? I love french fries, but I HATE potatos. My whole world collapsed on me.......
Wow, thats really depressing.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
I am too...think I'll go have a smoke

Smoking kills, dude, smoking kills.... but I approve of snorting crack and shootig heroin!!

Anyone here live in Louisville, KY, USA?? I'm too lazy to pick up the phone and call.....

What I think would be funny is if Valve announces tomorrow the the game went gold a while back...

Wow, that makes me feel a whole lot better

THIS THREAD HAS TOO MANY POSTS, NOW GO BLIND AT THE SIGHT OF THIS TEXT, MUHAHA!

Originally posted by SnowBall
It will only get worse sadly.

Well, especially if they continue to say nothing about the release date

:(

I bought a brand new Twin-Head 286 Laptop at 9,99$ to play HL2 on it and it's still not released :9

I think the fastest was Spit's visit to Valve. I was gone for 20 minutes... when i came back it went from 2 pages to 16!

no, this is not the fastest growing thread.
our other thread holds that honor.

anyway, inside sources tell me the game's delayed till 2005.
sorry people, come back then, shows over.

Well, with Quik "slipping" the info that he is going to be a content server, and now this....

Alrihgt heres the deal. Remember E3. Noone knew HL2 was even going to be there. Think about how much they went through in order to keep it under wraps. That was just a demo, not even a playable one. Ok think about how much they would go through to keep ther elease under wraps. Man Valve is so mysterious!! It angers me at the same time but yet it keeps me coming to these forums. God, I can't wait till next week.

Originally posted by wowyouareacow
I think this tread just went too hell

That's the most disgusting thing I've seen today. Reminds me of that steam gif.

For some reason, I'm not too worried about release... Perhaps because my copy is alread reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back