Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did this get from comp usa to potatoes to frying eggs on peoples nipples

you HalfWould eat Life for 1dinnerplay Half Life 2 right to now?

or:

Would dinner play Half Life 1you Life 2 for now?to eat Half right

Originally posted by MMhardKy
The question is:

Would you eat Half Life 1 for dinner to play Half Life 2 right now?

or:

Would you play Half Life 1 for dinner to eat Half Life 2 right now?
me too! it'd be yummy!

or:

I would

THE ULTIMATE QUESTION IS:

WOULD YOU PLAY HALF-LIFE 3 TO PLAY HALF-LIFE 2 RIGHT NOW???

I haven't had this much fun since I beat that bum to a pulp and threw him in the river

Well, damn, I guess I'll just go with this. I feel sorry for all those CompUSA managers who, at 8 a.m. tomorrow, after about the 12th call, "it's IO, damnit! quit calling me!"

Originally posted by spitcodfry
I haven't had this much fun since I beat that bum to a pulp and threw him in the river
Oh shit!

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
Well, damn, I guess I'll just go with this. I feel sorry for all those CompUSA managers who, at 8 a.m. tomorrow, after about the 12th call, "it's IO, damnit! quit calling me!"

Heh heh...IO...heh heh

This Halflife2 thread is sputtering...we're all soooo very tired...oh look the sandman cometh to take me away....if only to ponder for a few more waking moments on the eternal question....Does Gorden Freeman poop in his hev suit or squat it out gun in hand thoughts on Alyx no paper in sight?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would

You're da man!!!:bounce:

Man, since I've been gone this thread has become even more of a spamfest

Honestly, what else is there to say about the whole CompUSA thing anyway?

Originally posted by dis
Man, since I've been gone this thread has become even more of a spamfest

This ain't no spamfest!!! This is a serious discussion!!!:flame:

Originally posted by GJaaGular
This Halflife2 thread is sputtering...we're all soooo very tired...oh look the sandman cometh to take me away....if only to ponder for a few more waking moments on the eternal question....Does Gorden Freeman poop in his hev suit or squat it out gun in hand thoughts on Alyx no paper in sight?

The HEV suit is fully equipped with all manner of sanitary gadgets...such as cleaning the poop out of your ass when you take a shit...and spraying a fine mist of spritzer water into your anus to clean the deeper reaches of the bowels. On the back of the HEV suit is a container that stores said fecal matter...when full...it sprays out the back in a geyser-like shot

I feel like a kid in math class an the substitute teacher leaves the room...

The HEV suit is fully equipped with all manner of sanitary gadgets...such as cleaning the poop out of your ass when you take a shit...and spraying a fine mist of spritzer water into your anus to clean the deeper reaches of the bowels. On the back of the HEV suit is a container that stores said fecal matter...when full...it sprays out the back in a geyser-like shot
Pure Genious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back