Confirmed Sightings * SPOILERS *

Not 100% positive this should be added but the combine grenade that had the red light glow on it. In the E32k4 video where Gordon is on the coast and picks it up and tosses it back at em.

that was probably the glow of the manipulater your thinking about, on the grenade

Actually, the grenade seemed to me to have a little red light (with a trail) on the top of it.

Brian Damage said:
Actually, the grenade seemed to me to have a little red light (with a trail) on the top of it.

I think it's a special type of grenade as when a combine throws a similar kind of grenade in the buggy video (where there are rollermines) that one doesn't have a red tail.

what about post more things like abilities?
like when freeman use the big crane in the 2004 videos?
or that we can see when ours allies are following us?
also in the video were we see the vortigaunts, dont you see that freeman use a scope to see eli vance and in that time he was carryng the pistol?

<RJMC> said:
what about post more things like abilities?
like when freeman use the big crane in the 2004 videos?
or that we can see when ours allies are following us?
also in the video were we see the vortigaunts, dont you see that freeman use a scope to see eli vance and in that time he was carryng the pistol?

This topic is mainly on physical objects not abilities. Also it isn't a scope he is using, its just him squinting(sp?) to get a better focus of it. Several of the 2K3 videos showed him doing the zoom but now they enhanced it to show the squinting effect.

Anyone noticed that the Combine Metrocops (black torso, green pants) and Barney have the same outfit on? ;o Mayhaps Barney is a metrocop infiltrator.

The zombies in the e3 2k4 second vid that gordon and grigori are fighting seem to be different from teh regular zombie. Speedy. I didn't se if the crab was different though.

IR Rifle looks very fun.

Well I wanted to edit that last post... but it see no edit buttons. What's up?

I wanted to mess wit the bit about Barney, it has been brought to my attention that someone might construe that as beta info. It is not, just conjecture based on the released screenshots and such. Barney just happens to be wearing a metrocop outfit.

i shouldnt worry about it people have already suspected that barney is at 1 point dressed as a metrocop and in last months pc gamer (uk) it highlights markings on metrocops and barney, showing similarites

Yeah, the crab on the fast zombies looks to be a different type, skinny and jaundiced-looking, Scotchy.

And, yeah, Barney's uniform has to be one of the most commented-upon things on these forums...

Back