Cops suck i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wraith said:

Are you black or something???

The police screw with you alot!!!!

And that dip on that site that said what you wrote wasn't intertaining and that "we all have had run ins with the cops", is a moron. I havn't had any run ins with the cops for some reason. And that was damn interesting.

DiSTuRbEd said:
You guys don't know how bad cops are.....I just got done hiding from the cops for 3 hrs.....after watching a street race...Was threatened to get the dog released on me and my brother...but we just still hid from them...and I am home now, shaking like a mother ****er!
Tell that to the people who's loved ones were killed by speeding street racers :angry:

and yes, cops are allowed to act which ever way they choose (im 16 now), we all know that booze and kids always leads to practical, innocent hijinks! ever look what happens to adults and booze?

Yeah, innocent hijinks. What about all those high school kids who die every year in horrible car crashes after drinking?

Yes, real harmless

I agree with you there, maybe lowering it to 16 is a good idea?
A lot of europe has it that age, its great although Uk and finland dont :(. It works well i think

Cops are good. Just think what it would be like without them.

I understand that cops are pretty corrupt in the states, in some areas at least.

Cops are only as corrupt as the criminals...

Although, i would be pissed if they got all in my face for no reason.

No reason to prepare.

I just got done hiding from the cops for 3 hours

Why did you run from the law? They could'nt hold you for anything besides your parents coming to pick you up.

Ever since that damn "The Fast and The Furious" movie series...its been a pain in the ass to find a closed lot to race.

Yea, ohwell! somebody brags about what you do, and you get stood up. (Ohwell!)

if i had a 15 yr old son,i'd let him drink beer and wine

Coming of course from a 17 year old. Like me. :D

That guy doesn't want loads of kids in hospital from alcohol poisoning, and he's there to look after you lot.

...but then he hits it right on the head. Good post. Could'nt have said it better.

So what if we're drinking? That's no reason for the fecking cops to come driving with their vans and spotlights and start picking random people up.
Have you ever been chased? You have no idea how scary it is.

Read meye list kthxbai

1. *So what if they're drinking? I'd arrest them under the possibility they cannot hold their alcohol and might cause problems. Better to be safe than sorry.

*Cops dont pick random people up. They usually get the right guy the first time, and if they dont, he always messes up somewhere and gets nabbed in the end. Noone escapes. Noone.

*Also, if your being chased, STOP! Why would you run in the first place? ...oh yea I remember... because your guilty if you run. Plus, if you run, you might avoid getting charges placed against you after being put in the slammer.

Thank you.

I mean, aren't the police supposed to be aprehending murderers and robbers or something instead of ruining the fun of us teenagers?

They are apprehending murderers and robbers. They're apprehending you.

I dont know how old you are but when i was around 14-15 i thought that way too, but now when im older i think the cops are doing a good job keeping drunk kids of the streets.

I never thought that way, but I agree on your last point.

God dangit! Why the hell are kids doing this stuff!?

These cops are fecking saving your life.

Argh it makes me so mad! Stop being retarded! Stop drinking! Smoking! And any other moronic activities! Simply, don't break the law!

In Australia kids do get into trouble, but no where near as much as in the US
Yet me and a lot of ppl i know went to their first pissup at 14-15, and the legal drinking age is 18

i think its SOOO funny when ur watching like Dr Phil or something and the American "Kids" are getting in the shit for drinking and they are like 20 LOL

Dude you probably are doing all that bad stuff and having sex and stuff. Cops rule :)

K e r b e r o s said:
Why did you run from the law? They could'nt hold you for anything besides your parents coming to pick you up.

Yea, ohwell! somebody brags about what you do, and you get stood up. (Ohwell!)

Well if you would like the nice 25 hours of community service for just watching a street racing event, be my guest, cause I'm not. And I am not waiting for my parent's to come get me at night, cause I would sit in jail till morning. Running from the law is sometimes smart, plus my brothers tags are out of date same with inspection, so if me and him got caught thats more tickets to add to him..He doesn't have the money right now.

Somebody brags about what I do, and I get stood up? Wtf does that mean????

Well if you would like the nice 25 hours of community service for just watching a street racing event, be my guest, cause I'm not.

Their is a traffic for Street Racing thats not illegal. Depends upon the state, and where it takes place.

And I am not waiting for my parent's to come get me at night, cause I would sit in jail till morning.

Damn straight. I'd let you sit in there until I just "had" to pick you up.

Its what my parents have said would happen to me, and I would let them. Heck, if im that stupid, I would'nt expect anything less from both the law and my folks.

...but, onto the Police: that still does'nt mean your EVER going to get charges laid against you. The only people that get charges at illegal street races, are the Runners, the Drivers, and the idiots that do damage to property and state funded issue. (Roads, Buildings, Sanitation, Public Witness, etc.)

Most people I've known just get sent home. (From the stories you hear at any "Good, Smart, and Christian Public School".)

Running from the law is sometimes smart,

Yea, if your guilty...

Even then, it gets worse when you run. The more you hide from the law, the more of a ticket for charge will be placed against your name. Why would you run anyway?

plus my brothers tags are out of date same with inspection, so if me and him got caught thats more tickets to add to him..He doesn't have the money right now.

...because your spending it on...street races? Drugs? pr0n? Anything besides the inspection?

Become a Lifeguard. It pays extremely well.

Somebody brags about what I do, and I get stood up?

Yep. Some director who thought Street Racing was a thrilling aspect to portray, portrayed it, and bragged about it. The law was insulted because in the movie, Crime "Paid". With this "movie brag", the people who stood those specators up (like you) for watching the sport, "were the Police".

You became apart of it. If your not participating in its effectiveness, they cant blaim your eyes for curiosity. Buts a one time lie, and I dont know how long that would last. Especially based on your persistence to continue to run from the law, and watch "illegal street races".

Worst statement ever. DIE!

No, you first. :p (Says the SWAT Team)

I like cops :)

no matter what they do to piss you off, the only thing that theyre doin gis preventing crime. so if theyre hindering you, youre probally breaking the law :)

Sure, I run because I've broken the law and don't want to sit in a cell waiting for my parents to pick me up and/or get a spot in my register.
But it's a stupid law anyway. I mean, who are they to decide that we aren't mature enough to drink? It's our choice for crying out loud!

And yes, they do pick random people up. And confiscate things.

Uh, so is it your choice if you want to take cocaine, heroine and other illegal narcotics? afterall, who are they to decide that those substances are illegal anyhow.

That's a stupid arguement. Who are they? They're the govenment who your people have voted into office. And the police enforce the govenments laws if you happen to break them. That's a given fundemental of society.

Alcohol is a drug, the only difference is after your each a certain age alcohol is no longer illegal.

Yeah all drugs are a waste of time just go in with a nice clear head and you'll have more fun then before. Including alchohol here

Not true. Alcohol, when drunk in moderation, adds to the fun.
It's not like I drink until I fall over in the grass, it's more so that I 'let go' a little more.

Max_Payne said:
lol it sucks ass.. that pimping our rides is such a ordeal..

Ahh welll

PEACE

MIke

Anyone who speaks like this should be shot in the stomach and left to die for a while, sorry.

Anyhow, policemen suck in England regarding speeding, i have had a few run ins (i admit i drive too fast with regards the speed limit but i don't drive outside abilities this is another gripe but ignore me) and they are stubborn, inhuman and money grabbing. Other than that they do a grand job that is very tough and worthy of respect.

mobile police speed checks are ok cause if its late, or the weekend or a bank holiday or just plain raining, they pack up and leave..

cameras on the other hand are evil...

If there wasn't cops all the world would be a woithout laws. Different gangs would rule over small territories. Kinda like it is in Somalia.

tokin said:
I'm not kidding, bad luck must follow me. The past 2 months almost every party ive been to the cops show up and ruin it. It's unbelievable how they find out where shit is going down, thank god tonight they just drove by real slow warning us so we all left. I doubt there are many of you out there that feel this way towards the law, but damn sometimes it sucks. :angry:
They are jsut doign there job.

Andy said:
mobile police speed checks are ok cause if its late, or the weekend or a bank holiday or just plain raining, they pack up and leave..

cameras on the other hand are evil...

Which is why some sad bastard caught my Dad on New Years Eve, in a practically empty spot.

Heh...This makes me think of people complaining about the staff where I work, because we apparently get in the way while loading shelves with items the customers are buying. Someone actually wrote in to say that the staff should only come out when the store is closed....Its a 24 hour store :x

But yeah, the police are just doing their job.

What ever happened to taking responsibility for your actions?

Well, speaking as someone who's only had good experiences with the police :)

And I'm an underage drinker.. but I've never got in trouble :E

ComradeBadger said:
Well, speaking as someone who's only had good experiences with the police :)

And I'm an underage drinker.. but I've never got in trouble :E
But you were most likely responsible unlike some people?

DiSTuRbEd said:
Well if you would like the nice 25 hours of community service for just watching a street racing event, be my guest, cause I'm not. And I am not waiting for my parent's to come get me at night, cause I would sit in jail till morning. Running from the law is sometimes smart, plus my brothers tags are out of date same with inspection, so if me and him got caught thats more tickets to add to him..He doesn't have the money right now.

Somebody brags about what I do, and I get stood up? Wtf does that mean????
It is illegal to do so. You shouldn't be doing illegal things. I call you to go up to someone who's lost a loved one to illegal street racing and try to defend your actions. >:O.

People like you are why they are dead.

RakuraiTenjin said:
It is illegal to do so. You shouldn't be doing illegal things. I call you to go up to someone who's lost a loved one to illegal street racing and try to defend your actions. >:O.

People like you are why they are dead.

Yes cause me watching a race kills people.... :LOL: :LOL:

I didn't think that was very funny. But watching it promotes the passtime so in a way yes...your sarcastic statement holds true ;)

Farrowlesparrow said:
I didn't think that was very funny. But watching it promotes the passtime so in a way yes...your sarcastic statement holds true ;)

Eh maybe he shoulda read what I said then. I only race on the track, **** the street, I know better.

eh? Racing on a designated track is legal. (Unless it's a private one, and the owner didn't want people on it at that time and called the police)

I thought you did it in the street. Lots of people think it's just a harmless thing and that the police are just breaking it up "because they hate fun" or something stupid like that, but I doubt they'd feel that way if someone very close to them was pulling into an intersection and was killed by speeding racers.

haha
me, my cousin and his french friend got really wasted at my grandma's house while they were their. we are like 16 and my grandparents are all drugged up cause theyre like dying. well anyway they got alot of money and a lot of juice so we hit up the bar in the basement and were like this is boring so then we decide to go for a little walk to find some chicks lol, not going to happen at like 2 o clock in the morning at this rich community. so then we are like running around outside and we saw like 4 mother truckin heli's just like flying around with their search lights on. and we are like o shit and like jump into somebushes and then we like run around some more and i dont no how we got back

why the hell would 4 heli's be flying around a rich community at like 2 am

hmm
looking for little children having a lovely walk down the street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back