Countdown Thread.

Once again...I feel like i'm the only one being left out not buying a steam package. :(:(

I can already imagine the flood of new screenshots and videos :LOL:

Quite - RIght can i say one thing - Could the Admin make a section for us- no offence but we dont wanna be wankers to the rest who have chosen to buy retail....

Ownzed said:
Once again...I feel like i'm the only one being left out not buying a steam package. :(:(
don't worry i am not either, not that I can anyways, the last hurricane, Jeanne knocked out my cable internet, I havent had it since then. :angry:

Stop. Its the mother****ing remix! erm... I won't even be able to play untill my rents come home with cc :( 43 min on my clock.

DeViouS said:
don't worry i am not either, not that I can anyways, the last hurricane, Jeanne knocked out my cable internet, I havent had it since then. :angry:

:E :D

lol Xac - i cant imagine how you felt- i was offering my anal virginity this afternoon to pay for the game - lol - luckily my ex-gf decided to loan me it :p

hmmm who will be the first to purchase a copy i wonder :naughty:

f1r3b4ll said:
lol Xac - i cant imagine how you felt- i was offering my anal virginity this afternoon to pay for the game - lol - luckily my ex-gf decided to loan me it :p
Its only extra like 4-5 hours not to bad. I got more then enough $$ and not too much to spend it on. Gf is like half way across the country and i'm already done clothing shopping for fall and winter.

*EDIT* almost 30 min

Not used to buying stuff with CC, will the check take long?
I mean the payment checK!

30 Minutes remaining gentlemen, 30 minutes remaining...

Robert said:
My gf is coming.. DAMNIT! :p

hehe yeah mine is coming half hour after its released. hope i can get a bit of CS in before she comes, if not im gonna be up all night playing. buck work.

Ok, how much you want to bet that it will be released in half an hour?

I will be pissed if they don't accept debit cards for payment and not just visa or mastercard.

they are about 600 people looking at this forum! Nice work hl2.net staff!! :cheers:

Sinnsykt said:
hehe yeah mine is coming half hour after its released. hope i can get a bit of CS in before she comes, if not im gonna be up all night playing. buck work.

That's the spirit lad! :D

lol knowing valvE it will be out next week...

ARGH!!!!!!!!! MOTHER****ING **** THIS IS SOME CRAZY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

sry... I'm so anxious :D

i reckon it will all run smoothly and we'll be playing cs:s in about 40 minutes.

My cock would literally fall off with laughter if Valve didn't release the game at 7pm. I wouldn't be surprised though.

coZ, I don't think so :) ... although if you meant HL2 i'd love to believe you :p

wheeeeeeeee... something-other-than-de_dust in 25 minutes and counting! :D

25 Mins !!!!!! Omgomgomg I Can Feel It

you guys have steam open now? im guessing we have to restart it, im gonna start steam a minute after.

Hahahaa @ demon - I know - see all our bitching though lol - i bet we miss Dust :p lol

Anyone ideas what the surprise with cs : s is ?

f1r3b4ll said:
Hahahaa @ demon - I know - see all our bitching though lol - i bet we miss Dust :p lol

Anyone ideas what the surprise with cs : s is ?

Suprise ? :O

woa, i thought it was coming out tomorrow in sweden... oh well :D

.... this thread is moving fast!

i r spending some quality time with the missus....and well downloading the Hl2 preloads...god damn it 79.9%...oooo 80% lol

Its released on steam tonight in22 minutes time - go make your coffee boys - Oh btw - after our last preload - shall we all meet on a server ?
Go to break the lil bitch in ?

Back