counterstrike 2

Freakaloin

Reaction score
so whats the story? is this junk supposed to be conversion for hl2 or what? when should we expect this garbage if so?

for the moderators' sake, please do not reply to this message.

Can you please put a question mark in the title if you do not have any new facts? These threads are driving me up the wall.

well if u noticed i wanna know when it comes out so its obvious i don't really think its garbage...

Freakaloin said:
so whats the story? is this junk supposed to be conversion for hl2 or what? when should we expect this garbage if so?
:x

Are you craving attention? You seem to be creating threads in a manner that may be bring you attention because you are trying to piss people off. Positivity can bring you attention too!

Although I am rarely positive I have heard it works :stare: :flame:

Then you might want to watch how you word things.

Since denying that you were a troll yesterday, you've spectularly failed to prove anything other than the opposite.

Freakaloin said:
well if u noticed i wanna know when it comes out so its obvious i don't really think its garbage...

Then why post like that? Also, please try and use punctuation.

freakaloin, CS2 info is thin on the ground. But gooseman (original creator of cs) is rumoured to be working on it. It has new weapons & new game types but i guess theyll include the standard bomb & hostage modes too.

CS2 is likely to be a standalone game you will have to buy. ont know if it will have single player missions or what.

the original creator is at it... with his new team and a few folks from Valve.

Right currently we don't know anything about CS2 other than it exists and it is more that just CS for HL2, as that is CS:Source (due out this week! :) ). AFAIK Valve aren't working very hard on it and are coming to it after they've finished HL2 and have had a break, however I may be wrong on that, there may be a small team working on it now.

Basically we know nothing about it yet, wait until HL2 is out then start clamouring for info :)

i have read a few interviews with gooseman about CS2. He said " going from CS to CS2 will be like going from quake to quake 3 ...completely diffirent.

It means we know as much as you do concerning cs2.

Concerning everything else... now that's a different story.

i would say late 2005 or 2006 tbh. depending on how badly cs:s is taken by the community.

ukfluke said:
i would say late 2005 or 2006 tbh. depending on how badly cs:s is taken by the community.

Any "self-respecting" CS fan will see that CS:S is a major improvement ;)

cs:s a major improvement? can i have some of the shit ur smoking plz?

I only pld the V2 version (cyber cafe) but there were some glaring faults e.g the way the models ice skate along the ground on an imaginary peice of ice- especially bad when strafing. 1.6 models look better when moving.

which brings me to an interview i read with gooseman about Cs2. He was asked about model animations it went something like this

" one of the main reasons people like cs at the start was the cool model animations (cant remember guys name who made them) will you be keeping faithfull to thos e in cs2?

gooseman : yes

well it seems they abandoned them for cs:s fools!!

ukfluke said:
cs:s a major improvement? can i have some of the shit ur smoking plz?

I only pld the V2 version (cyber cafe) but there were some glaring faults e.g the way the models ice skate along the ground on an imaginary peice of ice- especially bad when strafing. 1.6 models look better when moving.

Server probably had the friction turned down... anyways, CS:S is hella better than CS...

i love it how people think something sucks because of one thing, and something that isn't even that bad at that.

at THAT it's not like it's impossible to FIX.

what a fool, cs:s rocks, the source engine makes the game a lot more entertaining and dynamic. it feels better to play. just the execution of the game overall gives it a more realistic feel, especially with all the objects that you can play with in the area.

i swear i spent hours just shooting at stuff to make it move, lol, man, good stuff.

guns sound better to me, and the overall gameplay is dramatically better.

not to forget about the aesthetic, talk about much better looking, now when i play old cs all i see are large solid geometric shapes that make up the maps, the introduction of all those objects and extra things in cs:s makes it feel much more like a real PLACE.

I've not seen any "ice-skating". So, why else is CS:S worse than CS? You must have more than one poor reason.

ok ill name a few other things. How about the fact you have to spray like **** to hit anything? the fact that the game freezes when a nade explodes near a few barrels. or that they changed the jumping so it feels retarded. Oh and no boosting but i heard that was back in soon.

my god theyll be changing the size of the xhairs next ......

All of those are entirely subjective.

I don't have to spray wildly to hit anything.

My game doesn't freeze when a grenade explodes near some barrels.

I don't feel that the jumping is retarded.

You're definitely in a minoroty here.

ok ill name a few other things. How about the fact you have to spray like **** to hit anything? the fact that the game freezes when a nade explodes near a few barrels. or that they changed the jumping so it feels retarded.

good job, naming obviously bugs to be fixed.

you must have ignored the fact, or can not read the words, "BETA" you illiterate fool.

things will obviously be fixed, and you can not deny that cs had some stupid bugs, like a shield could crash a server. that was fixed.

cs has had more bugs a LOT worse then cs:s and it all got sorted out, same will be with cs:s

well im glad exoeight agrees those faults are there. You really think the games going to change alot from now until next week? i would say its you sir who is the fool.

No, those aren't faults. They're not bugs with the game. They're not errors. They're just things that you don't like.

ukfluke, i also agreed there are faults in CS as you argue that CS was better.

don't take one little thing i say and focus on it, consider it all, because i'm telling you cs:s will be treated the same as CS in the way that they will both have problems, and will always be fixed.

so i don't see how you think cs:s is so bad when CS is just as bad when it comes to bugs?!

These boards are no place for your "logic" and "reason"!

The freezing with the server side physics objects is a major bug. The others are diffirences from cs 1.6 that make it worse...of course thats only my opinion.

/me bangs head on desk repeatedly.

'twas a joke, in reference to your previous post.

exoeight i hope they fix them over time too but i have zero faith in valve :(

oh... stupid cs, i give up, this is a hopeless debate.

and i thought cs had a team of people that upgrade cs?
or is cs:s pure valve?

ukfluke said:
well im glad exoeight agrees those faults are there. You really think the games going to change alot from now until next week? i would say its you sir who is the fool.

Despite the fact that...

ukfluke said:

So, what is it? Have you played a version that is a week away from final? Or a V2 version thats nearly a month old...?

Back