cpu specs and sigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggy2039

Reaction score
am I crazy, or is it really stupid how people put their cpu specs as sigs...
do I care? do you care? does anyone really care what lightning fast computer you have?
are these people hoping to make friends simply because they own a 10GHZ water cooled, space age polymer shielded computer with a radeon 11000?

to all those who do post their specs on their sigs...do us a favor and save the internet space....

Wrong forum man, should be in off topic. Yeah your right though in my opinion... PFft ... like anyone cares.

And this has what to do with HL2? :p

But yes, most people agree with you here. Even I!
/me is a reformed spec-sigger

Shuzer said:
And this has what to do with HL2? :p

But yes, most people agree with you here. Even I!
/me is a reformed spec-sigger
Allright, so do those Specs anominous classes really work?

Its just bored ppl who have nothing better to do than type thier pc specs everywhere. GET A JOB U LAZY BUMS!!!, but its only the ppl with nice pc who do it, i'm too embarassed to put mine up.

Impulse147 said:
Its just bored ppl who have nothing better to do than type thier pc specs everywhere. GET A JOB U LAZY BUMS!!!, but its only the ppl with nice pc who do it, i'm too embarassed to put mine up.

People with great specs did have to work to get them..unless they are spoiled :p

Shuzer, almost at 7000 :p

sorry...I know it's the wrong forum, but the people who post their cpu specs all reside on this forum...it's true what I'm saying here...and they should know it's lame...

Putting your PC specs in your sig is almost as stupid as posting a thread complaining about it.

I'm tempted to change my sig from the stupid accounting joke I have, to "I hate people who complain about putting computer specs in their sig"

lol

I really don't see a problem with people who put their computer specs in their sig. It's their sig afterall.

did anyone notice that ppl with CPU specs didnt post here yet..... the bums r crying hahaahaha

I put mine in there, but you only need to look at them if you wish.

you're jsut jealous that your comp sucks compaird to some peoples here

People just have thier specs in their sigs to prevent forums like "Is your computer ready for HL2" when all you have to do is look at their sig.

sHm0zY said:
you're jsut jealous that your comp sucks compaird to some peoples here

actually my comp kicks ass...no need to blab about it though...it's not like I'm going thru some quarter life crisis and I need to prove anything...

besides...it's fukking computer specs...it's not proving anything to begin with...

shaggy2039 said:
actually my comp kicks ass...no need to blab about it though...it's not like I'm going thru some quarter life crisis and I need to prove anything...

besides...it's fukking computer specs...it's not proving anything to begin with...

faster the comp you have the more of a man you are

shaggy2039 said:
am I crazy, or is it really stupid how people put their cpu specs as sigs...
do I care? do you care? does anyone really care what lightning fast computer you have?
are these people hoping to make friends simply because they own a 10GHZ water cooled, space age polymer shielded computer with a radeon 11000?

to all those who do post their specs on their sigs...do us a favor and save the internet space....

I guess it's the same reason people show off their cars. :)

I post specs in my sig when I'm on forums like Anandtech and [H]ardOCP, but not game forums.

... :(

wouldn't it be great if women got turned on by comp specs?
I'd be getting laid 4 times a day...

me - "oh baby, I have 2 gigs of ddr in my rig"
her - "talk dirty to me you stud, PCI Express!!! PCI Express!!! ohhh yes!!!!"

I hope my specs make you jealous shaggy2039.

Here they are:
-Pentium 90
-16MB RAM
-540MB HD
-SVGA 64-Bit Video card w/ 2MB video memory
-4X CD-ROM Drive (OMG Fast!)
-28.8K Modem

In 'yo face. This bitch cost me a fortune, it must be good. ($4,800)

(Specs taken from 10th anniversary PC Gamer's description of the ideal PC in 1994)

w3rd. :naughty:

Moto-x_Pat said:
I hope my specs make you jealous shaggy2039.

Here they are:
-Pentium 90
-16MB RAM
-540MB HD
-SVGA 64-Bit Video card w/ 2MB video memory
-4X CD-ROM Drive (OMG Fast!)
-28.8K Modem

In 'yo face. This bitch cost me a fortune, it must be good. ($4,800)

(Specs taken from 10th anniversary PC Gamer's description of the ideal PC in 1994)

w3rd. :naughty:

LOL!!!!
that's close to mine except I have 32 mb ram...

How do you convert a floppy drive into a hard drive???

You lick it :thumbs:

shit man will hl2 be on flopy disks? my comp dosnt have a cd tray

Moto-x_Pat said:
Crap computer specs...

You think thats bad?

CPU: Intel 8080A
SPEED: 2 mhz
COPROCESSOR: AMD 9511 (optional numeric processor)
RAM: 48 kb
ROM: 24 kb
TEXT MODES: 60 x 24
GRAPHIC MODES: 72 x 65 / 160 x 130 / 336 x 256 / 512 x 244 with 4 or 16 colors
COLORS: 16
SOUND: 3 stereo voices + 1 noise generator
SIZE / WEIGHT: 45 x 38 x 12
I/O PORTS: Parallel port, RGB, RS232c, Bus DCE, Stereo, 6 analogic inputs, Tape (600 bauds), Audio Stereo output
POWER SUPPLY: Built-in PSU

Cost me a good chunk of money back in 1981

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back