CREMATOR666's Artwork (edited screenshot wallpapers)

So...anybody care to help me out with Opera? The official site is kinda...slow/lag on my computer (very strange) :hmph:. Any other places I can grab Opera?

Dude.. I love your wallpapers.. I have such a hard time picking which one of them to choose! :D

My...new....wallpaper.....is....coming....not...enough...virtual...memory
...damn. :p

That's a good one. Depressing. Comforting. Like the dark effect. Suits the gman

I love it how he lurks in the background talking to random people

You and I seemed...to be...online..for an infinite *inhale* time, Mr. Druckles. It was... *exhale* very...pleasant to see another...being having nothing *inhale* better...to do than lurking...in..the forum.

I wish I could talk to my dad like that :D

Lol, actually, im only lurking here. Im designing stuff at the same time, and talking to people. And Im really bored because it's the holidays.

(Im really hypocritical, because Work's boring too :rolleyes:)

It is isn't it, do you think TDE'll put you in the Showcase? :)

Maybe post some real work and quit the spam and he may like you :)

hmm, i moved this BEFORE I saw these posts... now im thinking i should move it back as these make it look like anyone can beg to be moved here, which isn't how its done.

Great wallpapers Cremator666!! Just what I need for my desktop.
:cheers:

You made the wallpaper I asked for!!

Please, make it widescreen!!

/me begs

I only joined these forums yesterday and didn't know this part of it existed, and I must say good shots man! Very nice.

Wow, cremator, i love that last one! I love your work. I also have your "Combine Harvest" one as my wallpaper. Keep em comming!

I absolutely love your new piece. There's a certain innocence that radiates from the female elite... But then you realise it's just an act, and under that slim, sexy figure there's just a biomodified machine that's barely human. It makes you hate the combine even more...

Oh and I love your signature :)

Thats a really cool pic :thumbs:
/me wants a cool combine helmet :D

I can see it now.

Creamator666 talking to his wife
C: Hey do you want to try a little role playing tonight?
W: Sure, that sounds fun.
C: Ok put on this gas mask and leather suit.
W: Ok...
C: Now act like you're here to enslave the entire human race!
W: Um...
C: Tell me you're going to make me board the train to Nova Prospekt because I've been bad.
W: What?
C: REALEASE THE HEADCRABS!

Pressure said:
I can see it now.

Creamator666 talking to his wife
C: Hey do you want to try a little role playing tonight?
W: Sure, that sounds fun.
C: Ok put on this gas mask and leather suit.
W: Ok...
C: Now act like you're here to enslave the entire human race!
W: Um...
C: Tell me you're going to make me board the train to Nova Prospekt because I've been bad.
W: What?
C: REALEASE THE HEADCRABS!

How true.....there's one thing wrong with that, tho.....I didnt have a wife yet :p .....and if I had one I'd definitely keep her away from headcrabs else she'll eat me alive! :p

Headcrab fetishness...

You know how they reproduce???

Lolers. Where did Gonarch go... I mean, there must be more musnt there?

Well, not many headcrabs made it to a Gonarch (eaten by bullsquids, captured by Kleiner :p, etc.) And since the combine obviously did some work on our headcrabs friends, controlling theri population so they wont spread, I doubted that you'll find any in City17 :D

Back