cs/de_xcom (my latest map in 2 flavors)

yeah very nice, i thought the ct's were either going to spawn in the lobby or fall thru the glass from the copter there?

Hells Angel said:
yeah very nice, i thought the ct's were either going to spawn in the lobby or fall thru the glass from the copter there?

Still might happen, I may have 2 separate ct spawns, one in the lobby, one on the roof. That is for the cs version of the map anyways.

Jesus, that is looking amazing.. i have a question. where did you find that model for the fence on the roof!? with the barbed wire.. that is the exact type fencing i have been looking for lol..

Your map is looking fantastic, please tell me how you have all that detail and still keep a 156fps..

Any tips you give me , i would be extremely grateful.. i am at the end of my map, but the fps is not good enough, and i have gone through every tweak out there, still no avail.. and its not even close to as big as say "courthouse"..

Thanks

Well ive been mapping for several years, so I have alot more knowledge of controlling fps than alot of people who have been mapping for a year or less. It all boils down to the golden rule of less detail in large areas and more detail in smaller areas. Theres also proper brush creating techniques, I have seen people make rooms all wrong and they essentially double the rspeeds because they dont know how to properly build a room. Glad you like it, should be ready sometime in march.

oh man...this place looks so pimp! i just wanna get a sleeping bag and curl up in it at that lobby....so very sexy...speaking of which i also wanna bring some ladies along...im sure they will enjoy the executive room with teh projector!!! EH EH?? eH?

Awesome work! I may have to play a few rounds of CS when this thing is released.

O_O

holy ####... ive just lost the will to map... no way to compete... you should be working for valve!

Thanks for the compliment, but dont lose the will to map if you really do, if you saw the first map I ever did 5 years ago or so you would probably compare it to something you leave in the toilet after eating too many hot n spicey tacos.

On a more pleasant note, I will be releasing a teaser trailer as soon as the guy who hosts my files makes it public which should be tonight.

you should make de_clanmill next
probobly one of the best maps in origional cs

decomplexity00005vi.jpg

decomplexity00017ic.jpg

decomplexity00029vy.jpg

decomplexity00031vu.jpg

decomplexity00048hl.jpg

decomplexity00057gr.jpg

decomplexity00062ir.jpg

decomplexity00077at.jpg

decomplexity00085gw.jpg

decomplexity00092bs.jpg

Looks nice, looks a bit dark tho. But i guess you could buy nightvision.

im in love...BSP please! (Im Not Stupid...Just Mentally Impared :afro: )

you mean bsp? wow, that is one hell of a nice map. cheers!

Its march now :p

Do you have a date in mind that you will be releasing on, the screens look nice by the way.

I thought the complexity mapping contest was over :(

wow. looks awesome. please keep us updated, I want to play this...

This is probably the only map I'll be downloading to play. (I only download custom maps from servers otherwise, or to my own server ;)).

hehe but my map then Dead-Inside? :p ill bet youve dl it and playing it ;)

Cant wait for release!!! aaarrgh!

Yay! I hope you publisize the map a bit more.. this could become a favorite in the good servers..

Cant wait.

we had a release party last night, 40 player server and it was loads of fun, will "officially" release in the afternoon. Just check punkassfraggers.com for updates.

i see a download link but it dosnt work i think .. :'( was the party for public ? if yes : uh damn i missed it!

ya it was a public party, but only 3 sites I know of were notified.

The "official" release isnt until later today, like noon.

1st that was your 300th post :D congratulations!!

2nd. Eastern time? :-S 9:03 PM in Sweden right now and no map ! >_<

done, and done. :)

PAF#2, get this up.. ASAP!

[edit]

After further review of the map, running around and checking things out.. The fps is great in most parts, some drop to around 50.. This seems like a very balanced map, and lots of visuals to keep your eyes into it.. i cant wait until it's thrown up on some servers with 40+ players.. wow.

Nice job Bourg!

i have HUGE question to ask. How in the world did you get a chopper model? Please help me out i would really like to know how and add it to my map (Black Hawk Down)

Back