CS:S Spraylogo Tutorial

Just the one I use with our clan logo...mind the white background is off usually in the tga file.

Is it true the image size can only be 128 x 128 now and no larger?

iannkt78 said:
Is it true the image size can only be 128 x 128 now and no larger?

Check the properties of my enclosed spray. 256x256...so: no.

I just downloaded (pixartist) sprays...Then I put them in the right place ,but there not showing up at the options menu screen where you import them. What do I do???

Aw, too bad that site doesn't work anymore. I need to know how to make sprays.

How to make sprays using transparencies WITHOUT using any version of Photoshop!?
Would really like to know that :cheese:

Ornithorhynchus said:
How to make sprays using transparencies WITHOUT using any version of Photoshop!?
Would really like to know that :cheese:

Yea, preferably a transparency-including spray tutorial using the GIMP.

i've made two simple video tutorials if anyone is interested....they show you how to make transparent and animated sprays for CS:S. The transparent one is simple to do, the animated one requires a little more understanding of the vtex tool, but i'm happy to help anyone with any questions about sprays, unfortunately the place where i uploaded the videos to has run outta bandwidth if anyone can host or knows of a good place to host please post here and i'll upload.

O its done using Photoshop CS, i agree tutorials for alternative programs like GIMP shud b written

briggsb2k said:
i've made two simple video tutorials if anyone is interested....they show you how to make transparent and animated sprays for CS:S. The transparent one is simple to do, the animated one requires a little more understanding of the vtex tool, but i'm happy to help anyone with any questions about sprays, unfortunately the place where i uploaded the videos to has run outta bandwidth if anyone can host or knows of a good place to host please post here and i'll upload.

O its done using Photoshop CS, i agree tutorials for alternative programs like GIMP shud b written

I would like to see this cause theres users at the spraysource.com that have been asking. I can have it posted and your name credited.

Demon said:
lol nub sign up for the free trail lol you nard

And when should I do when I have a DATALIMIT PROVIDED BY PARENTS,...nard :flame:
Nothing personal, just pissed

Isn't it possible to create them with Macromedia Flash MX2004 Pro, perhaps :E

Come on, it has to be possible with Macromedia MX2004 P :bounce:

Hi guys,
I have a problem regarding sprays and photoshop.
I'm using photoshop CS and have followed the tutorial at this link: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craigweb2k/Spray_Tut/
I have done everything it says, but my probles is with photoshop CS, I can save the spray as a TGA but I can't save it as a TGA with layers which is what I need to do to have my spray with a nice DROP SHADOW.

Has anyone encountered this and if so, how did you sort it.

As a little incentive, anyone who can sort this for me, I will make a custom IN GAME RADAR, which I recently figured out how to do too. :D

Back