CS:S update imminent

I want to leave but sods law clearly states the moment I press the shutdown button the update will arrive. :O :rolling:

You think this waiting is bad,wait for the mad rush to download it when it finally arrives...chaos!

What's the deal? It's only bots and a map. Bots are fun to mess around with for a while, and a new map isn't exactly something you could wake me up for in the middle of the night.

PvtRyan said:
What's the deal? It's only bots and a map. Bots are fun to mess around with for a while, and a new map isn't exactly something you could wake me up for in the middle of the night.

I'm not gona be able to download it tomorrow.

cheers Gij. hilarious.......... where is it?????? AAARRRGGGHHHH

oooo so anyone think the bots will be good? i mean i haven't seen the bots in the original or CS Zero.

I hope they put jetpacks into the update. i have been wait forever for them to do that.

lordoftheroot said:
I hope they put jetpacks into the update. i have been wait forever for them to do that.
make it like unreal lol

[9]Kannabis said:
lmfao play 10 of them at once...it enhances the gayness!

Good idea!

ShmengeTravel said:
OMG I KNOW WHAT THE SURPRISE IS!!!! ITS THE SHIELDS!!!11

:D Or vehicles? Or they'll make iceworld an official map. Or a railgun? :)

Oh soooo boring.....

valves version of "any minute now" is 2 hours from now

in the words of our dancing friend from the link

numa numa YAY! :) hopefully see some of you guys playing the new map :)

have fun with the bots/map :)

edit: yep tis there (on steam)

Counter-Strike: Source updates are available and will be applied automatically when Steam is restarted. The changes include:

Counter-Strike: Source

* Added Counter-Strike bots. For a more detailed description, click here
* Added new bomb defusal map de_tides
* Updated version of de_cbble to allow bots to navigate ladders
* Updated version of cs_office. Fixes minor issue with projector
* Updated version of de_dust2 to allow 40 players
* Optimization to the way that dynamic props are checked. On higher end CPUs, this can result in more than a 5% total frame rate increase
* Fixed bug where players would get twice the normal money at the start of a round
* Weapon models are now checked at startup to make sure they are within limits for size
* Fixed a bug that would allow a player to throw two flashbangs at once
* Added “motdfile” cvar, which sets the filename for the message of the day on the server
* Fixed logic that will automatically kick players for killing hostage or being idle for a long time

i can't take it any longer...... need sleep..... falling....a..slep........sdagp'oprkgr;lkgf;lgka/fdlbjfgkfdl.....................................................................................oops!

Ya its more like a chat room right now instead of a forum

Back