CS:S update imminent

omg - it is working too.. or maybe i am just dreaming and gone to bot download heaven................... one 2 many doobies me thinks

aye, on 96%, nice update, glad the hostage killing logic has been put in, was quite annoying people killing them at the start...

P.S. Thx to valve for another update

Yeah! Ok, no VAC :'(

* Fixed bug where players would get twice the normal money at the start of a round

Glad to see that!

Gij said:
Yeah! Ok, no VAC :'(

* Fixed bug where players would get twice the normal money at the start of a round

Glad to see that!

me too i hated running around with my DE expecting a nice slow aiming face off then getting sprayed by the scripter who bought a mp5 :(

wheres the Cl_cmdrate 99999999999 fix that allows players to SEEM like they have a ping of between 1-5ms

lol everybodys suddenly stopped posting ;)

detailed description.. http://www.steampowered.com/?area=CSS_bots

its a fairly chunky update dude, i've got 7 mins to go.....

on 31secs but taking 5secs per second. Daahhhhhhh!!

whats the command for adding bots

assuming something like add bot_t??? any body tried yet?

between this update and the new SWAT 4 beta test, I'm not sure which will come first :D

Also, anyone notice how content server 20 is ALWAYS slow as hell, not just when there's an update? o_O

swat 4 is possibly the worst game i have played.

oh wait, there was matrix online....yes that was truely the worst game.

very nice demon thanks, and i got the swat 4 beta from fileplanet, i'm a sub.

wtf, why isnt steam updating my css, It did for like 2 secs. Now its not dling anything and css is sitting at 96%

I have restarted steam severeal times and nothin changes, this is gay. If it isnt cs going tits up, css isnt updating, now am left sitting here doing **** all. geeez this has been a very stressful day :S

Omfg It Sayed I Have Too Download Some Other Time Because Steam Servers Were Too Busy!!! I Was At 75% And 12min Too Go Too!!

have been stuck at 99% for about 5 mins now.......... come on........ hurry up.............

"the steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, please try again in a few minutes"

........bah, why did so many people new to steam have to buy HL2! They've stolen my bandwidth:E

Shakermaker said:
n00bish question: will I be able to play CS offline?

yeah once you update for the bots simply click "offline" mode when you start up steam and it says it cant connect to the net and jump into game and play bots

cya guys i'm off ingame

Back