CS:S update imminent

smsKONG said:
"the steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request, please try again in a few minutes"

........bah, why did so many people new to steam have to buy HL2! They've stolen my bandwidth:E

same here :(

looks like swat 4 will come first.

is great. have whale of time. worth the wait on first impressions.. enjoy folks

just played one on one with a expert bot, very nice to play against, a few niggles like preditable routes but with a few of them it could prove a real challenge, tho one on one i was able to knife him really quite easily, didnt play it serious so got beat 10-13...making a trailer video right now...watch this space..

you have restarted steam and tried to run cs source havent you?

Wow, AI is impressive, little camping bastards :D
I'm very impressed by it.

You guys are lucky to even get it to connect, I guess ill have to play tommorow. I've been trying to connect for an hour now.

Heh, the AI is pretty good but I ran into some weird bug. I was playing on tides and one of my teammates (T) was standing on a ledge and he was trying to walk forward but there was a gate thing in his way. For some reason, he thought there was an enemy right in front of him so he proceeded to empty his entire AK into the wall, then his entire Glock and then continued to attempt to knife the 'enemy' until the round ended.

While he was doing this, the CT was just camping with a Scout... =[

I've got a noobish question as well.

I set up a server with bots, but they didn't appear. I enabled them when I was setting it up... did I miss something?

MGSRevolver said:
I've got a noobish question as well.

I set up a server with bots, but they didn't appear. I enabled them when I was setting it up... did I miss something?

make sure you ticked the box in other options "connect on players arrival " or something along those lines, and obviously make sure you input the number of bots you wanted.

WOW at the AI i was up close with one and it pulled out a knife got me off guard lmao

EpicZeRo said:
Heh, the AI is pretty good but I ran into some weird bug. I was playing on tides and one of my teammates (T) was standing on a ledge and he was trying to walk forward but there was a gate thing in his way. For some reason, he thought there was an enemy right in front of him so he proceeded to empty his entire AK into the wall, then his entire Glock and then continued to attempt to knife the 'enemy' until the round ended.

While he was doing this, the CT was just camping with a Scout... =[

Hell not many of the people you see online play any better than that..... :naughty:

I got all the way to 98% DL's with 1 min 3 sec to go then I got a 'Try later message...' Started back up with 20 minutes to go now instead of 1 minute. Not even getting 128kbs on a 512 DSL connection. Servers must be pretty busy. I'm on Content Server 1 this time....

Although my network is hardly running system idle processes are pinging my processor pretty hard. Seems strange for just a download. Does that make sense to be 100% CPU usage, 1/2 my net speed, using hardly any memory?

please tell me you've tried to boot cs source ? that will fix it..

Back