Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garfield_ said:
atleast you got a female friend, who you can hang out with. I dont :(

Well I don't know her THAT well yet, I don't really hang out with her at school, just sometimes talk to her for a few minutes.

Garfield_ said:
atleast you got a female friend, who you can hang out with. I dont :(
Don't know if I should laugh or try and encourage you.

Sorry...kinda being honest.

Just go out and try to hang out with some girls or something and try to make friends.

this thread is rather depressing.

not because of you garfield.

/me runs

Evil^Milk said:
this thread is rather depressing.

not because of you garfield.

* Evil^Milk runs

Why is it then ? It was me Garfield_ who started this shit :frown:
Or is it my new avatar ? it looks so sick/depressing

Garfield you even more clueless then me :p. Now look whatever you do you must NEVER think "ooh noes im never going to get a girlfriend, im such a loser etc..." since if you keep up that attitude it will become true, it's self estime that matters here and also what you think others think about you. You should be thinking: im super dooper since im nice friendly and I care about people. Thats easy enough, but next you have to eliminate the thought of "ugh people think im stoooopid/fat/lazy/ugly/boring/manic dictator" and try and think "these guys don't really know me at all so they are neutral towards me" eventually you should think "I don't care what people think" but thats very difficult so forget about that for now.

Lesson 2: what to talk about? You have 928 post on this forum, therefore you know how to take part in conversations, there should be no problem. Especially on msn, the best way to do it at first is to just use a simple template of "hi, how are you, what have you been up to, comment on activities she has done try and link this to another topic and well.....I shouldn't be telling you to talk! You already know this! Just do it matey. Yeah im aware it's harder when it's offline but the skills are transferable

Ohh so ill quit the thinking from now on and just follow the path i see. Sometimes its easy for me to stop caring about what other people think about my acts. Sometimes its harder. But from now on ill try not to care at all, ill consider me as a nice guy.

If a girl that doesnt know you, and you do not know her. Is it possible to make her really like you even if she tryes to avoid you. I mean, if she never shows any feelings or anything for you. You are a guy that doesnt exist for her. How can you possibly make her like you ?

You're just back at square one again. Round and round in circles. You shouldn't conciously be thinking "how to get her to like me even though she doesn't know me". If you think like that everytime you meet/see a girl you're going to turn into a very weird person. It's almost a form of obsessive compulsive disorder. And what do girls hate? Clingy, whingy guys rapped up in their own emotions. Don't be that guy...

Haha im a really wierd person then :>
No but i really dont want to loose this time :/

Garfield_ said:
Haha im a really wierd person then :>
No but i really dont want to loose this time :/

You're going to have a hard time with rejection then....

lol, *imagines kids sitting behind comp fantasysing about pwitty gals*. .. n3rds :p

N@Sc said:
lol, *imagines kids sitting behind comp fantasysing about pwitty gals*. .. n3rds :p

you're the one using a '3' instead of an 'e'

Jangle said:
you're the one using a '3' instead of an 'e'

Muchy true that isy :> only geeks,nerds and whatever uses the number "3" instead of an more simple letter called "e" :)

1/\/\ T3h Z|_|P3R 1337 N@Sc

This is now an official gay thread, all gays at these forums are welcome here. Im off :> hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back