Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to her, tell her your name, don't blow her off like she's all the same. You're playing games and now she's hitting your heart like a drum, yeah babeh...

Ohh, ill talk about the tv serie OC, Orange County. She watches it and i do too. So talking about that is a good move, Ill tell her that Seth is an asshole because he cares more about comics than girls :D

Fat Tony! said:
Garfield matey first you just got to make her like you via msn then basically admit it online or get her to admit it then go and ask to go out. Easy peasy. Anyone can do that as long as they aren't a idiot. Just be very nice, help her through any problems, be interesting compliment her now and then but not too much. Then it's easy. You have so much time to think on msn you don't need to make choices on the spot.

No helping with problems=never any action, this has happened to me too much, I have quit caring about girl's problems now and just say sorry, and thats about it. :|

Garfield_ said:
Ohh, ill talk about the tv serie OC, Orange County. She watches it and i do too. So talking about that is a good move, Ill tell her that Seth is an asshole because he cares more about comics than girls :D

Ermm...talk about minor/major characters that are presented as evil...

/me twiddles thumbs.

Heh. Can just picture it now, Garfield asking us what to say every few seconds :p

Nah kidding mate - just be cool, chat about what you do, life etc - but don't become a friend.

Jeez, not even I was this clueless (No offence). Her friend asked me out while we were sitting next to each other or something and so we did. Then it went uphill and led to quite possible the most enjoyable part of my life (That I remember anyway) and then it went downhill. Long, sad story...I should publish it one day...

ComradeBadger said:
Heh. Can just picture it now, Garfield asking us what to say every few seconds :p

Nah kidding mate - just be cool, chat about what you do, life etc - but don't become a friend.

Why cant i become her friend ?

No action ? what, you mean that i should not.. hmm i dont know im confused, could you please explain to me whats your purpose with that ?

( i might be stupid )

This topic has been view 8700 times, but it only has 570 have replies. Something to do with the title? :p

I think concidering to that text its best to act as a asshole to get the girl and then you begin acting like yourself, the nice guy :D

If you act like...the asshole, sure you'l find girls. But they don't want you, they want the masquerade you're putting on. If you act yourself, the right girl will fall into your lap one day. You might have crushes on different girls between now and finding the right one for you, but its just something you've got to live with. There are so many people out there though, that really you're bound to find someone right, so long as you don't put on an act.

Well somepeople, like me dont expect that "one day" to come true, ever :(

Garfield_ said:
Well somepeople, like me dont expect that "one day" to come true, ever :(
relax dude, your only 17(right?), its not like your 35 or sumit.

That 'assholes nice guys' thing is bullshit to be honest with you.

People who never TRY and get anywhere, don't.

Simple as.

Farrowlesparrow said:
If hes stills ingle at 35, hes gonna remember that post and kill himself :p
well eh....we'll...em ...... deal with that when we get there

*jim runs*.........

I dont want to have my first girlfriend when im 30, i want to have one now when im still a kid :>

This is now the longest thread in the history of General Off-Topic that hasn't been locked.

Scary.

ComradeBadger said:
That 'assholes nice guys' thing is bullshit to be honest with you.

People who never TRY and get anywhere, don't.

Simple as.

Not true over here badger. Especially around here in my area, the "badass" kids or "thugs" as you will put it, treat there girls like crap, of course they have a friend like in the story, and he=pansy. If your put on the "friend" side of a girl(one you like) you are most likely a pansy, I was and I knew probably a few of you on here were/are, nothing to be ashamed of, you'll grow up and realize to do things a different way, etc. The whole point of growing up, garfield_ like I said before just get done with school then worry about girls later. School is way more important, because then you have college, and college=hotter girls. ;) :naughty:

IF we go offtopic yes. But if we do, I'll start telling you my woes.

Garfield_ said:
Im not going to college :S

I'm sure once in your life you will get invited to a college party...Unless you are someone no one can talk too. But from this thread, I think you can socialize just fine.

Garfield_ said:
Im not going to college :S
Neither am I...but you can still gather up the girls. :D

/me pats garfield on the back

With some people i cant socialize at all but with others i can really good, i dont know why but it is just like that.

Garfield_ said:
With some people i cant socialize at all but with others i can really good, i dont know why but it is just like that.

Yeah, It's the same for me, with some people I can talk about anything anytime, and with others I just can't find a thing to say... Thank god I don't get nervous around this girl that I'm trying with right now.

MaxiKana said:
Yeah, It's the same for me, with some people I can talk about anything anytime, and with others I just can't find a thing to say... Thank god I don't get nervous around this girl that I'm trying with right now.

Im jealous, i think you've come longer then me isnt that right ?

And i would be glad if you could continue with your status with that girl on this tread, i will do, untill i get a girlfriend :D

Garfield_ said:
Im jealous, i think you've come longer then me isnt that right ?

And i would be glad if you could continue with your status with that girl on this tread, i will do, untill i get a girlfriend :D

I'm not sure, I THINK some of my friends read this board from time to time :p

But I have it easier than you, I've kinda known this girl for about 11 years. We both go to the same school and work at the same place. We both like mostly the same music. Anyway, we'll see how it goes, but I doubt it will develope to anything more than a better friendship between us. But there is always hope, and you can't determine the outcome of something before you have done it etc.

atleast you got a female friend, who you can hang out with. I dont :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back