Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
SenorDingDong said:
has Garfield said his age anywhere, if not what is it? And why is this turning into some sort of Homosexual obsession over Tron.
yeah we all swung off off topic abit with the lurve for tron :smoking: ,threads been off topic for awhile now though

The_Monkey said:
Fine, ignore me.
along the lines of boy fancies girl,boy looks for help to 'hook up' as you yanks say with her,thats about it

ps how do you quote 2 messages in your post?like how do i get monkeys post and dingdongs in 1 post?

jimbo118 said:
along the lines of boy fancies girl,boy looks for help to 'hook up' as you yanks say with her,thats about it

ps how do you quote 2 messages in your post?like how do i get monkeys post and dingdongs in 1 post?
Use the VB Quote code twice?

VB CODE said:
Second Quote

:/ i saw her/they today and said hi, but the didnt even look at me, possible that they didnt notice or hear me, and it hurts in my chest when im in school thinking about her :(

Garfield_ said:
:/ i saw her/they today and said hi, but the didnt even look at me, possible that they didnt notice or hear me, and it hurts in my chest when im in school thinking about her :(

They probably said nothing because they are off in tiny-bopper land. Seriously I wouldn't worry about a g/f till you get out of highschool, because most of them just like drama and causing others pain.

Wow, thirteen pages. This is pretty odd.

Why can't things like these be simpler? why couldn't there be like a red glow or something around someone if they liked you?

MaxiKana said:

Why can't things like these be simpler? why couldn't there be like a red glow or something around someone if they liked you?
33 pages for me. :|

Well in the end there is always teh good old wack on the head tie up in the basement thing

Fat Tony! said:
Well in the end there is always teh good old wack on the head tie up in the basement thing

If all else fails, I'm coming to brittain :p

MaxiKana said:

That would be paradise :)

My thoughts about yuna-girl is that she tries to aviod or ignore my presence, well atleast i did something im proud of :D. A friend to me said that his friend meet a girl that she liked by saying hi to her and smile, she ignored him for 25 times and then he came to her and asked if she was single, and somehow they got together then. But that's something that doesnt happen to everyone of us.

aha so maybe she is trying to be hard to get, well counter that by playing the same game

Fat Tony! said:
aha so maybe she is trying to be hard to get, well counter that by playing the same game

And uh, blow it? Imo just stalkish her.

Yeah, i dont want to be annoying or anything so ill forget her.

Everyone is different, but you should still try to be assertive with her. She might be ignoring you to play hard to get, she might be ignoring you because she wants to create distance, she might be ignoring you because shes doesn't want to give the wrong impression, she might be doing the "I want flowers" ignore, the "I want chocolates" ignore, the "I'm annoyed with you" ignore, or even the "I'm feeling a little tired today because I was out last night. I'm also a little hungry, maybe I should go for a light yogurt at lunch as well as my regular meal. I could do with using the bathroom soon, and I need to check my hair, oh its time for class...etc" ignore... basically, it could mean anything and you'd have to be a woman to understand. Though the silent treatment is a bad thing. Heh

If you want her, go for her. If she wants you, believe me she'l get you or you'l die a slow and painful death.

I was hoping to not give up, and i dont know, maybe they think im wierd now when not saying hello or joining any games. Infact today was the first time i saw them play cards again, maybe she likes me and noticed that i dont care about her anymore and she is now playing cards again to get my attention. Because i took a quick look at her today, and she looked at me. I dont know girls are just too mysterious. But thats nothing we can change we just need to find new paths.

You're right, posting this thread was'nt a benefit. Love comes when it comes, better just to be yourself and not be chasing girls.

Garfield_ said:
You're right, posting this thread was'nt a benefit. Love comes when it comes, better just to be yourself and not be chasing girls.

Amen to that.. :)

ComradeBadger said:
Don't read too much into anything - overanalysis will be the death of you.

The grandmaster speakseth his wisdom.

ComradeBadger said:
Don't read too much into anything - overanalysis will be the death of you.
You know....I wish someone who have told me that before... ;(

Tr0n said:
You know....I wish someone who have told me that before... ;(

Likewise...

*NUk meets woman of NUk's dreams
Wow, this is it, do I ask her now?
Do I wait?
Do I ask her now?
Do I wait?
Do I... huh? She just asked my best mate out?
O well, rather than trying to move on, I'll just wait for them to split up, so that I become irrevocably obsessed with her...
What's that? She's pregnant?
*NUk inserts pencils into nostrils
*NUk slams face into desk
*NUk eventually stops twitching

Well okay, maybe the last three lines didn't happen... at least outside my head...

NÜk said:
Likewise...

*NUk meets woman of NUk's dreams
Wow, this is it, do I ask her now?
Do I wait?
Do I ask her now?
Do I wait?
Do I... huh? She just asked my best mate out?
O well, rather than trying to move on, I'll just wait for them to split up, so that I become irrevocably obsessed with her...
What's that? She's pregnant?
*NUk inserts pencils into nostrils
*NUk slams face into desk
*NUk eventually stops twitching

Well okay, maybe the last three lines didn't happen... at least outside my head...

I got a simple solution for you. Say it's your baby :naughty:

Anyway, chasing girls sucks because the ones you feel you have to chase are usually giving you bad signals that haven't got into your consciousness yet.... in other words, give up and wait for some slag to beg for you :p

And what if in 60 years when im about 77 years old man, and still never had a girlfriend ?

That just doesn't happen Garfield, if you haven't had a girlfriend by the time your 20 ill be suprised. This is because your willing to do something about it, just actively try and get one and it's okay

What is the chance you'll never have a girlfriend in your whole life ? 5% ? You must be a really wierd,sick and boring guy if you never find anyone you like. It doesnt matter how awful you look like, you will still have a girlfriend in your life, but only if you're a good and interesting person.

Ive noticed that asking advice about girls isnt a good idea, makes you feel strange. To get a girl you should do what you feel to do, do it randomly and dont care about the consequences. But if you feel too unsure like i do/did i dont know, maybe its good to get some advice tips.

About the yuna girl, I saw her today too, when i was sitting in the hall. Someting makems me feel that she might like me, and it begins hurting in my chest when i see or thing about her. So she and her friends walked behind me today and they whistled, you know when a guy whistles for a girl. No idea if it was to me or to someone else. :D But i feel really stupid, because ive seen them few times and never said Hi :(

Then... say hi. The longer you leave it, the harder it will get.

Yes, that has more than one meaning... both are suitable.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Then... say hi. The longer you leave it, the harder it will get.

Yes, that has more than one meaning... both are suitable.

I try not to think too deep....

Yeah, thinking too deep and you'll only discover all the bad things that could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back