Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tr0n said:
....or by me!
Tr0n is the official hl2.net whore, you can't lose with him. I think it's about time you spent some time with tr0n Garfield

Fat Tony! said:
Tr0n is the official hl2.net whore, you can't lose with him. I think it's about time you spent some time with tr0n Garfield

Haha no he's to cute for me :D

I'm teh baby maker. <3
Garfield_ said:
Trap ? no, i think Tr0n likes me, doesnt he cutie <3
Yes I like you...only for the sechs tho.

Tr0n where is Back in Bama ? i was wondering if i could have your phone numers, i might call sometime <3

Garfield_ said:
Tr0n where is Back in Bama ? i was wondering if i could have your phone numers, i might call sometime <3
:LOL:

It's in California.

MaxiKana said:
Holy crap. Tr0n got scared.
You know...I fear very few things in this world, but yes that did scare me for a bit.

Tr0n said:
You know...I fear very few things in this world, but yes that did scare me for a bit.

Ohh :( i didnt mean to scare you Tr0n, i was just kidding :rolling:

Wait... This thread no longer has a purpose! Garfield, like this original girl again otherwise it'll turn to spam and ruin the 'internet in s small handy package'

Javes said:
Wait... This thread no longer has a purpose! Garfield, like this original girl again otherwise it'll turn to spam and ruin the 'internet in s small handy package'
...I still have a girl to ask out...but that is going to take me a while still.

Ok fine
/me puts down "go Garfield sign"
/me picks up "go foxtrot sign"

Gogogo!

Fat Tony! said:
:p ah quality hl2.net classics
:cheese:

garfield, you must talk to A girl, any girl. but not tr0n anymore, you made him poopie his pants. :upstare:

oldagerocker said:

garfield, you must talk to A girl, any girl. but not tr0n anymore, you made him poopie his pants. :upstare:

Tr0n is cute, but lives far from me, not possible to see him if im not an millionare, which garfy is not. Girls i need to talk to, only one girl there is, only one girl i like very very much, more than anythingy else. I wish myself my best.

oldagerocker said:

Bah...he's gonna start stalking me now. ;(

I've missed the meaning of this thread. Can somebody fill me up? Don't wanna read through 12 pages...

Tr0n said:
Well thats because you're too busy masturbating to animal pr0n.

I ain't no southern hick fool.

I'm sorry. :(

Shens said:
I ain't no southern hick fool.

I'm sorry. :(
You don't have to be. ;)

I know you're looking at that shit. :p

Tr0n said:
You don't have to be. ;)

I know you're looking at that shit. :p

I protest against this slander and defamation of character.

has Garfield said his age anywhere, if not what is it? And why is this turning into some sort of Homosexual obsession over Tron.

SenorDingDong said:
has Garfield said his age anywhere, if not what is it? And why is this turning into some sort of Homosexual obsession over Tron.

He's 17...or so he says...

SenorDingDong said:
And why is this turning into some sort of Homosexual obsession over Tron.
Because I'm hawt and they want to do me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back