Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garfield, save some of that funnayh for tomorrow :)

Time to sleep.

top tip garfield: NEVER post a thread about your personal life and especially about how to get girls...most people here act 2 years old as enough posts show...

also never go for 'cute'. most cute girls are usually just ****es lol. its personality and how well you get on. mind you if she likes you and likes talking to you then youre in...

just be careful. find out what her hobbies/interests are and use that to your advantage. above all, LISTEN TO HER WHEN SHE TALKS. just by constantly looking while she talks is enough to convince her you are listening. girls love the whole 'listening' thing.

however dont hold back due to you being unconfident. she could be the 'one' for you, and youll spend the rest of your life regretting it...i know i did once.

I havent posted about my personal life :)
yeah i dont, she could be the one or the first of a hundred, but its better to find out, while i can.

and btw yeah save the fun tomorrow, and go sleep now, i do that now good night

Speaking from lack of expirience, I can say that talking to girls gets easier each time you do it. I spoke confidently to my first girl about a year ago (15 now) Each time, it has become easier and now I can pull off all those cheesy chat-up lines first time..... OK, maybe I don't use them seriously.... but it's easier.

Can you believe it?! This tread got 28 pages! All about a girl.

Qwert93 said:
Can you believe it?! This tread got 28 pages! All about a girl.

It could even go longer if we have pics, trust me. :|

Hey, Garf, do you want me to post her pic? :p

CREMATOR666 said:
It could even go longer if we have pics, trust me. :|

Hey, Garf, do you want me to post her pic? :p

No, way thats pervo, posting images of someone without permission is not fair. Except when its about famous persons :)

Hehe, today i went to school and realized that i was too early, over 1 hour early :( because we had to chance the lessons. So i havent seen her yet. Hopefully i will today

Garfield_ said:
Hehe, today i went to school and realized that i was too early, over 1 hour early :( because we had to chance the lessons. So i havent seen her yet. Hopefully i will today

and you are in school writing this?

CREMATOR666 said:
He's a dedicated young man :)

to this wonderful forum that our benafactors have so graciously provided for us?

this thread is getting old,have you asked her out or anything?

jimbo118 said:
this thread is getting old,have you asked her out or anything?

Pppppfff you're getting old. This thread is just getting into puberty.

Anyway, ASK HER !

MaxiKana said:

Anyway, ASK HER !

/me cheers for garfield

MaxiKana said:

Anyway, ASK HER !
lol stfu,seriously though you should ask her and get it over with

jimbo118 said:
lol stfu,seriously though you should ask her and get it over with

and end this thread?

i think not..

Doomed despite their eternal vigilance........

what he is now..

Tr0n said:
Never had a girlfriend had eh? :LOL:
maybe you should edit that? :dozey:
dunno how you got that conclusion from what i said
yes i have 1 now,lol owned,probably more than you :naughty: ,jkn

but seriously hes been thinking of asking her for a hell of a long time now

jimbo118 said:
maybe you should edit that? :dozey:
dunno how you got that conclusion from what i said
yes i have 1 now,lol owned,probably more than you :naughty: ,jkn

but seriously hes been thinking of asking her for a hell of a long time now
Well for one ever heard of capitalization and the period?Also don't even get me started on the gf thing... :LOL:

He's only talked to her once...that doesn't ever merit him asking her out.He would get shot down and destroy his chances of hooking up with her.Also how I drew that conclusion is because it seems you lack experience from that remark or you just didn't read the whole thread, which I understand.

Tr0n said:
Well for one ever heard of capitalization and the period?Also don't even get me started on the gf thing... :LOL:

He's only talked to her once...that doesn't ever merit him asking her out.He would get shot down and destroy his chances of hooking up with her.Also how I drew that conclusion is because it seems you lack experience from that remark or you just didn't read the whole thread, which I understand.
25 pages not likely :LOL: ,capitilisation?eh?

Hehe, i couldnt say hi today, because she was allways too far away from me, and sometimes if i say hi to someone i must scream so they can hear/notice me but that would be embarassing :D but i said hi to her friends who walked just past me =D

Typical that a thread named "Cute girl" racks up 29 pages on hl2.net... damn randy little perverts :p

StardogChampion said:
Typical that a thread named "Cute girl" racks up 29 pages on hl2.net... damn randy little perverts :p

No we are only stalkers, i think.

Garfield_ said:
Hehe, i couldnt say hi today, because she was allways too far away from me, and sometimes if i say hi to someone i must scream so they can hear/notice me but that would be embarassing :D but i said hi to her friends who walked just past me =D
Thats the spirit. People tell me i talk quietly and i find it hard to get myself heard when im in certain moods. I guess im ok most of the time but if a girls intimidating me, then il shut up pretty quick :p

Something is wrong with me :( today i didnt even care about the girl, i didnt really look at her :(

Im sure it was because i meet alots of girls last saturday when i was drunk,
i talked to few girls and now im talking to them at msn :sleep:

Heh, sounds like you got over your infatuation with this girl when you spoke to her and now you realise it wasn't quite as big a thing as you thought.

Hmm, last week i really liked this girl, and cared about her etc. Today it felt different, like she was just a girl that looks really good. I mean i never spoke to her that much.

Haha, im not the ladies man :/ and yeah i might get pregnant next week. Haha by what ? Godzilla ?

Garfield_ said:
Haha, im not the ladies man :/ and yeah i might get pregnant next week. Haha by what ? Godzilla ?
....or by me! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back