Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Fast4U said:
If you cant even talk to her you dont want her as your friend/girlfriend. Look around, maybe you'll see a girl that likes you and you should try building relationship with her instead. It is much better to be a friend with a girl that you are comfortable talking to from the begining. Looks is not important at all beleave me...Sry for my english, hope you understand what i want to say.
u were playing plan of attack 2nite werent you?,you were on the server i was at

2Fast4U said:
If you cant even talk to her you dont want her as your friend/girlfriend. Look around, maybe you'll see a girl that likes you and you should try building relationship with her instead. It is much better to be a friend with a girl that you are comfortable talking to from the begining. Looks is not important at all beleave me...Sry for my english, hope you understand what i want to say.
Often, it's not the looks that make guys unable to talk to women. It's their own lack of confidence. I was like that back in the early years of high school. For example, I had known a girl for 7 years... then, once I decided to ask her out I started being uncomfortable around her and when I tried to just say it something on a completely different subject would come out of my mouth. It was a self-image problem. When you have a bad self-image it has an effect on the way you walk, the way talk, your facial expressions, your eye contact, etc... it's usually quite noticeable to others. By the time I fully got over my problem she had already moved, but I'm glad I got over it. You wouldn't believe how much of a difference confidence makes. Without it, college wouldn't be fun! :E

OCybrManO said:
Often, it's not the looks that make guys unable to talk to women. It's their own lack of confidence. I was like that back in the early years of high school. For example, I had known a girl for 7 years... then, once I decided to ask her out I started being uncomfortable around her and when I tried to just say it something on a completely different subject would come out of my mouth. It was a self-image problem. When you have a bad self-image it has an effect on the way you walk, the way talk, your facial expressions, your eye contact, etc... it's usually quite noticeable to others. By the time I fully got over my problem she had already moved, but I'm glad I got over it. You wouldn't believe how much of a difference confidence makes. Without it, college wouldn't be fun! :E
I could talk to this girl just fine until yesterday...if I know she likes me though it will be much easier.

jimbo118 said:
u were playing plan of attack 2nite werent you?,you were on the server i was at
Yes i did :) That's a pretty good mod i must say.

jimbo118 said:
*sniff*you dont remember me? ;(
No not really... I wasnt looking at names at all. What was your nick? (we're getting off-topic here)

jimbo118 said:
I would have noticed you if i could figure out how to see a nick list( or whatever that thing that shows your score and ping is called).

2Fast4U said:
I would have noticed you if i could figure out how to see a nick list( or whatever that thing that shows your score and ping is called).
yeah i just remembered your name,didnt play long either,nm,back on topic

Fat Tony! said:
Foxtrot man, you already know the girl so its fully acceptable in all ways to talk to her, make your move quickly.
Supposivly, there is an open sixth form party tommorow possibly full of attractive year 12s, so my mission is to: 1) Laugh at badger trying to get teh ladddies 2) Make sure I don't throw up as usual, 3) laugh at badger yet again, 4) Consider talking to a random girl then observing that I can't be arsed. But in the spirit of team single hl2netters, go me :p. Partys are clearly the best time for teh girls, Foxtrot + teh Garfield try and get to a party involving teh girl then bring spam!
I am not on the pull tomorrow night.

EDIT: But if anything happens with options A and B and possibly C (refer to physics convo with aaron) I won't complain :)

Ok, to keep this thread goin', a little stoooorrryyyyy from today, and it's about a ggggiiirrrlll obviously

I think she likes me! we had a spelling bee in the language AAAARRRRRTTTS class. I got every word right! Iguess she was imPPPRESSED so when I went up to get my tttreeeaaat for being smart she went up toooo and she had her arm around me (not at the shoulders :naughty: more like around the middle I guess) well she kinda pressed her bewbs against me and says 'Hey Jon' thats my name in case I didnt tell you

Well that was my story! :)

Jack_Karverboy said:
Ok, to keep this thread goin', a little stoooorrryyyyy from today, and it's about a ggggiiirrrlll obviously

I think she likes me! we had a spelling bee in the language AAAARRRRRTTTS class. I got every word right! Iguess she was imPPPRESSED so when I went up to get my tttreeeaaat for being smart she went up toooo and she had her arm around me (not at the shoulders :naughty: more like around the middle I guess) well she kinda pressed her bewbs against me and says 'Hey Jon' thats my name in case I didnt tell you

lol :LOL:

Jack_Karverboy said:

Worst story ever!

Jack_Karverboy said:

What's with all the 'AAAARRRRRTTTS' and stuff?

my advice is: find some party where she is going, and get drunk out of your senses. makes it all alot easier :p

how did u notice her so suddenly, my guess is uve been in that school for time a nd she has been there to, why so suddenly u like her? jus cuz u saw her as a drawing and u fell in love? lol

I am drunk, yeah i was gona party this weekend but not with her because i dont know her and all ive said to her is " why dont you play, comeone play with us its much more fun if we are more people, then the other ones just laughed too me and said, no it funnier if we are few then we have more cards to play with :(" Well its soon monday, maybe she/they have forgotten me or something but one thing is for sure, i havent forgotten her and ill say hi whenever i see her. Maybe go talking to her if it feels right, that she likes me etc, and tryes not to aviod me

My mind is baffled at the length of this thread.

Garfield_ said:
Is this thread really that long ?
23 pages?........yes, i've seen a lot longer though.

Any thread that contains any female based subject on a forum will get lots of replies.

short recoil said:
23 pages?........yes, i've seen a lot longer though.

Any thread that contains any female based subject on a forum will get lots of replies.
yep its a mandotory response

Garfield_ said:
I am drunk, yeah i was gona party this weekend but not with her because i dont know her
Woo here's to being drunk! mmmm.. aren't we the cool ones.

Okey, well soon its monday and school again :D
and i wonder what will happen.

So do we... Should get a camera crew to tape ya with your encounters with this chick- well all watch!!

Haha, so interesting :p yeah you make me feel like Jim Carrey in some movie of his, where he is taped everyday :D

It's been taken care of.

He has been telling everyone to kill themselves in other threads.

Yea, the irony is he spends time trolling forums :E

Obviously someone who gets a kick out of people being pissed off.

He's a ****stick whatever happens.

Funny how his "Stop sucking at Life" thread seemed to disappear mysteriously :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back