Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
oldagerocker said:
Age doesnt matter. My Dads 47 and he's finding it hard to meet women, getting girls doesnt come with age, it comes with experience and patience to take a few knockbacks.
That's not what I was getting at but okay, thank you for that....

Foxtrot said:
Wow, you are an ass. Are you also one of those 1337 d00ds he got his c0ck suxed at age 12?
Not exactly.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Well I don't want to be weird or anything, but I mean your dad got it right at least once didn't he?

yeah but he's moved to a new area near his work and knows noone... although he has lots of lady friends he tells me about (Dont want to know!!!11 ewww lol)... he said he wants to join a singles club etc to meet new people.

Garfield_ said:
What if i only see her with her friends, for example "smoking" brakes and lunches ? What can i do then ?

If she smokes than just pick yourself up a pack and go next to her and ask for a lighter. Smoking with someone is the best way to get to know them (in your situation).

No don't smoke just because you want to get too know a girl...thats just stupid.

AgentXen said:
If she smokes than just pick yourself up a pack and go next to her and ask for a lighter. Smoking with someone is the best way to get to know them (in your situation).

That is the worst advice ever.

holy shiznut, I'm not gonna read the whole thing, read pages 1, 2, 3, 19 and 20, ;)
so man, you need to grab your cojones(not too tight I might add) and just walk to her and......... be creative.

try to start conversation, but don't go in with the mindset of wanting to get inside her pants, ask her if she has a pencil-pretend you need to write something, the thing is to start conversation and look smooth while doing it, if you do start talking to her, GET HER NAME!! if you bump into her later on you don't want to be like, "hey you!"

For those of you that have seen the movie "Grind"

all you hafta do is walk up to her while shes watching someone or something and just be like "sup"then play it cool and after she says something just wait then after a while say "wanna make out?" casually and voila garunteed make out session <---may or may not work

Hehe, i saw them playing some card games today, after school, they had lessons but i didnt so i just went to them and said, hi, what're you guys playing and asked if i could join them and they said yes :D
I dont know what they played but i won all times, dont know how, i just did something with the damn cards. I asked the girl i like why she didnt play, she said she was lazy i think. I tryed to make her play but no :/ well after we played i went home and thanked for the game.

Spectre01 said:
Is she popular with a shitload of friends. Are you popular? If the answers are yes and no then don't even bother. Do what I do, nothing. In a few weeks, you'll propably forget about her and not really care.

She isnt popular, nor is her friends. Somehow i think she's with the wrong guys, she doesnt really fit with them.

Garfield_ said:
Hehe, i saw them playing some card games today, after school, they had lessons but i didnt so i just went to them and said, hi, what're you guys playing and asked if i could join them and they said yes :D
I dont know what they played but i won all times, dont know how, i just did something with the damn cards. I asked the girl i like why she didnt play, she said she was lazy i think. I tryed to make her play but no :/ well after we played i went home and thanked for the game.
yes dude :D ,you did it,good job

off topic:how come i keep getting these install language pack messages when i view a thread ?:eek:

jimbo118 said:
yes dude :D ,you did it,good job

off topic:how come i keep getting these install language pack messages when i view a thread ?:eek:

google hax!!!!

google ads actually.

And before i went there she looked at me for few secs again, maybe she really likes me or is interested but too shy... But then i turned around because i realized my chance was gone, while walking away from school so i turned on and said to my friend cya next week and i went to them and asked... D:

Garfield_ said:
And before i went there she looked at me for few secs again, maybe she really likes me or is interested but too shy... But then i turned around because i realized my chance was gone, while walking away from school so i turned on and said to my friend cya next week and i went to them and asked... D:
what could you rephrase the last bit?

jimbo118 said:
so how do i stop them,run a spyware check or sumit?

issue a complaint to the mods (takes 10^3999 years)

jimbo118 said:
so how do i stop them,run a spyware check or sumit?

If your post was not in a joking matter (Which I presume it isn't) then you should look at this thread if you are getting ??? all over your google ads.

EDIT: Garfeild_ has 666 posts :O

he is evil:eek:

or jsut unluckly i rember when i had 666 posts i was liek oo cool and forgot to screenshot it :p
so quick Garfield take a screen:p and make sure im in it:)

Danimal said:
If your post was not in a joking matter (Which I presume it isn't) then you should look at this thread if you are getting ??? all over your google ads.

EDIT: Garfeild_ has 666 posts :O
yeah i saw it,why would i be joking?and your a mod now??

It was totally inappropriate, no one even knew who you were flaming. Or why you were flaming.

EDIT: Yes, Jimbo, i'm a mod! :D

Danimal said:
It was totally inappropriate, no one even knew who you were flaming. Or why you were flaming.

EDIT: Yes, Jimbo, i'm a mod! :D
omg,you!!!!!!!!!!?ah only kidn,why would i be jking though,im confused

Garfield_ said:

Good job, but tell me you got her name! I would slap myself if I were in your position and I didn't! (and I have before)

Pick up line: Scuse me, what's your name? Why? Because I'll be screaming it later when I'm beating off to the thought of you!!

Sorry. Really sorry.

Edit: I'm getting google ad question marks too.

Mutoid that was poor :|

Garfield great work :D well done.... now's the next step, of getting her to play with you alone...

... I ment cards, dagnabbit. :p

Whenever you see her again and she's looking at you just smile at her, if she does'nt smile back then it's not meant to be. :hmph:

What can I say, Fridays bring out things that I didn't know I had in me.

Speaking of Fridays, they're always great for throwing in a "so what are you doing this wekeend?" comment. If nothing else it's a great way to keep a conversation going.

MuToiD_MaN said:
What can I say, Fridays bring out things that I didn't know I had in me.

Speaking of Fridays, they're always great for throwing in a "so what are you doing this wekeend?" comment. If nothing else it's a great way to keep a conversation going.
Yes, and now we have a whole weekend on this never ending topic and we won't gain any new information until MONDAY! Following this thread every couple of hours and now a break!? We can't let this die! We must find out if he gets the woman!

Nice one matey :p did better then me. Now don't think you need to release the pressure, go for it again! After the second time you can have no problem getting phone numbers since well you "know each other" now. There is no reason why they wouldn't. But whatever you do, do it now.

Alig said:
Whenever you see her again and she's looking at you just smile at her, if she does'nt smile back then it's not meant to be. :hmph:
Well, unless it's that time of the month...

I can add in my stuff to help pass the time...I saw this girl in the hall yesterday but I messed up and didn't say anything. Today I was determined to not make a mistake like yesterday, but when I saw her she was on the other side of a crowded hall way...oh well maybe on Monday. I am also going to ask one of my friends, who is a friend of hers, about her.

If you cant even talk to her you dont want her as your friend/girlfriend. Look around, maybe you'll see a girl that likes you and you should try building relationship with her instead. It is much better to be a friend with a girl that you are comfortable talking to from the begining. Looks is not important at all beleave me...Sry for my english, hope you understand what i want to say.

Foxtrot man, you already know the girl so its fully acceptable in all ways to talk to her, make your move quickly.
Supposivly, there is an open sixth form party tommorow possibly full of attractive year 12s, so my mission is to: 1) Laugh at badger trying to get teh ladddies 2) Make sure I don't throw up as usual, 3) laugh at badger yet again, 4) Consider talking to a random girl then observing that I can't be arsed. But in the spirit of team single hl2netters, go me :p. Partys are clearly the best time for teh girls, Foxtrot + teh Garfield try and get to a party involving teh girl then bring spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back