Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ComradeBadger said:
If they say 'no' then what the **** do they know? They're missing out - not you.
Yeah! Missing out on garfield LOVE!

Garfield_ said:
Fear of embarassing myself or something like that i belive

Fear not, be a fool and embarass yourself! (like me) :|
maybe it will work, y'know! :p

Assuming your not hideous and you dont have a horrible personality,
Just get to know her and be funny. Chics dig a funny guy, as for the luna thing. NEVER TELL HER THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A FLOOSY FROM ONE OF YOUR VIDEO GAMES! Seriously I met a chic that looks like that one hooker from Vice city and I was like, "hey you look like a hooker from Grand theft auto, how much do you cost?" well, I didn't really say that but you get the jist of it right?

MarcoPollo said:
Assuming your not hideous and you dont have a horrible personality,
Just get to know her and be funny. Chics dig a funny guy, as for the luna thing. NEVER TELL HER THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A FLOOSY FROM ONE OF YOUR VIDEO GAMES! Seriously I met a chic that looks like that one hooker from Vice city and I was like, "hey you look like a hooker from Grand theft auto, how much do you cost?" well, I didn't really say that but you get the jist of it right?

I would never tell her that she looks like Yuna, not when its from a video game, that'll make her think that im some pervy video-game guy.

hmm the rejection thing can be a bit a bugger there is no denying it's harsh but basically if you fail think "unworthy individual!! Who is next to be sex0red?" then listen to your favorite but not sad music, play lots of quality online gaming and it's all sorted out. :D I'm not sad for long as long as I use that combination. Im afraid in the end, there are two problems that a lot of us guys get
1) What do you say? You have to have a reason for talking to her apart from "OMG SHE LOOKS LIKE YUNA!!!11". Thats quite a difficult one, ignore people who say "oh yes it will all come out naturally it will be ok". Think of some reason.

2) The fact that your going to get scared thinking of going up to her, it's nasty, generally it's a lot easier in a social scene like a pub, bar, party, social event arranged by monkeys etc... I don't really think you can get around it and positive thinking won't help much just think of what your going to say, then just either make you legs move and talk or just slowly edge whatever you do move towards her as long as you don't look an idiot. Find lots of places where you can stop and think so if you see her and don't know what to do instead of carrying on to your destination, sit and quickly think what to do, then bloody well do it. It's very annoying when that happens you see her and think aha! it's her and forget that you have a "mission" :p. I keep thinking of more stuff ill just keep posting stuff as I go along, this is useful stuff for me too so ill just keep up teh spam ;)

Or me, but that situation was a few years ago, and needless to say, I'm still single.

DON'T END UP LIKE ME OR FOXTROT.

What I always do, and this is just a tip. I rub myself with honey before I go to school. Then I walk naked about the schoolplace. Girls seem to fall for it like leaves, and there you go! Ohhh please fokke! Rub us with honey toooo! :afro:

:p we have all been there as you can see Garfield. Experienced in the field of f*****g up, no pun intended. There is nothing else we can do but give you incouragement, there is no magic way of doing things in the end, I know you hate people saying "just do it" but well there is no other way. Keep reporting your progress though

Fat Tony speaks truth!

its comforting to know everyone else gets it wrong... or, just doesnt get it at all... unlike Comradebadger, he's the stud of Faversham :p

Yeah, ive been saying that im going to talk to her for what ? a week, but never happened. I dont know what will happen tomorrow, but if she avoids me its still good, because then im much more self-confident next time :), As some of you guys said, a learning experience is the worst thing it can become. ;)

oldagerocker said:
Fat Tony speaks truth!

its comforting to know everyone else gets it wrong... or, just doesnt get it at all... unlike Comradebadger, he's the stud of Faversham :p

oldagerocker speaks the truth.

Just do it. When you talk with her, it'll just seem natural, that's how it is for me. Try to imagine that you've known her for a awhile already and you'll be much more comfortable.

yeah, my friend tells me that i should say the following " hi i know that we dont know eachother, but you seem to be a cute and nice girl, so im wondering if we could see eachother sometime "

I wouldn't be that blunt, just sit down and start talking with her, and if she seems interested then ask her out :p

You can't cheat on life Garfield_ :p if everyone knew what to say all the time, there'd be no competition for chicks, or for anything, and you'd never get anything.

Haha yeah true ;D But some people who were in my situation maybe would walk there, but then they dont know what to say and just stands there like they got a stroke ;D

Is she popular with a shitload of friends. Are you popular? If the answers are yes and no then don't even bother. Do what I do, nothing. In a few weeks, you'll propably forget about her and not really care.

Spectre01 said:
Is she popular with a shitload of friends. Are you popular? If the answers are yes and no then don't even bother. Do what I do, nothing. In a few weeks, you'll propably forget about her and not really care.

Actually only the very poplular, and the very unpopular think that popularity matters.

This thread was too long and I didn't read it all; did you talk to her or not, kid?

Dude dont assume she wouldnt enjoy your company - generally all girls are nice if you notice the way she acts. You know that deceiving beautiful laughter with a smile during talks with their friends. If she turns out to be a horrible person just say i dont speak *****, turn away and try not to cry. The more you wait man - the more likely shell get a bf or find someone else interesting. Dont let rejection hold you back - you may think she doesnt likes you, but some girls are very subtle when around guys. Later you may find out that they did like you and end up missing that train. So if shes popular and your not, then i suggest you should write a letter expressing your feelings. Youre maybe afraid of making yourself look desperate, but it sounds like the only way you can bare it. Get one of your friends to give out the letter and see what happens. If it doesn’t work than you can start a band, name one of your albums after her name, and make millions!

Jesus christ, your 17? I serously hope you're kidding or this is just a really bad joke...

Wow, just wow.

r5a said:
Jesus christ, your 17? I serously hope you're kidding or this is just a really bad joke...

Wow, just wow.

Age doesnt matter. My Dads 47 and he's finding it hard to meet women, getting girls doesnt come with age, it comes with experience and patience to take a few knockbacks.

oldagerocker said:
Age doesnt matter. My Dads 47 and he's finding it hard to meet women, getting girls doesnt come with age, it comes with experience and patience to take a few knockbacks.

Well I don't want to be weird or anything, but I mean your dad got it right at least once didn't he?

r5a said:

Wow, just wow.
Wow, you are an ass. Are you also one of those 1337 d00ds he got his c0ck suxed at age 12?

PoeticRocker said:
but some girls are very subtle when around guys. !

I think sometimes we can forget how true this is. I knew this one girl for all four years of high school, and and concidered her a friend. Not a close one, but a friend none the less. Anyway, a few weeks before my senior prom, I got a call from her asking if I would go to the prom with her, but I already had a date. A friend later told me that she had a crush on me for the longest time, I hadn't a clue. So, garfield, for all you or anyone else here knows, she feels the same way about you. If not, you don't know her and she doesn't know you, so it makes it all the more easier to put it in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back