Cute girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garfield_ said:
Yeah, thinking too deep and you'll only discover all the bad things that could happen.

And you might also see the inuendo I was making. God forbid...

Garfield, they are dissing you on your turf. I wouldn't that that, tell them to piss off!

In response to everyone who's posted woes:

This is what you should be thinking:

1. I'm an interesting person - if they don't want to listen to me, **** them , it's their problem, nothing wrong with me
2. I'm attractive - if they don't want me, **** it, move on to the next one.
3. If someone doesn't want you, they are the ones missing out.
4. Who cares what someone might think of you if you do something - do it.

Rawr. And just remember:

Self Confidence > All

ComradeBadger said:

1. I'm an interesting person - if they don't want to listen to me, **** them , it's their problem, nothing wrong with me

Rawr. And just remember:

Self Confidence > All

Self Confidence > Even penis size? :O

ComradeBadger said:

Rawr. And just remember:

Self Confidence > All

Those tip makes a person strong :D thanks :p

ComradeBadger said:
:LOL:

You shouldn't give two ****s about that - as long as you know what you're doing.

Mr. Mod, please watch your language, thank you. ;)

Yeah and your self confidence goes down the drain if you fail too, but it's natural to get rejected unless your mr uber pimp. Ive noticed that even if you think you have a good self estime and can think "ooh im uber!", you still may think that people are getting the wrong impression or you generally think that people will reject you for it, you got to get around that. It's a bugger but it's possible, badger has the right idea follow that however thats not going to get rid of any nervousness and crap :p no way around it, just go in with your eyes closed and if you hit the wall first time, try again and practice makes perfect.

Okay. Here's what you do. Stand naked with a water bottle dangling from your penis in her path. When she is done screaming, explain that you are a water fountain and she should now drink from you. She will notice.

Greatgat said:
Okay. Here's what you do. Stand naked with a water bottle dangling from your penis in her path. When she is done screaming, explain that you are a water fountain and she should now drink from you. She will notice.

I tried that but the bottle drags along the floor. :E

Badger needs his own monthly advice column...

"Agony Badger" indeed.

I'll just say that love is overrated. It always has one of two outcomes - either you fall out of love, or one of you dies.
You shouldn't give a damn if she says yes or no. There'll be people you like more in years to come. Just talk to her. Better still, become friends with someone who knows her, and just sort of chat with them both when they're together.

Still, it'll all end in tears. Or death.

-Angry Lawyer

Greatgat said:
If he was looking at her while naked the bottle probably wouldn't be dangling! :O

Angry Lawyer said:
I'll just say that love is overrated. It always has one of two outcomes - either you fall out of love, or one of you dies.
Double suicide it is then!

SimonomiS said:
I'll admit, that was a good comeback. Thats a nice cheery outlook you have Angry Lawyer. ;)
Personally i'd have said:

"Serves you right for picking a metre long bottle."

Angry Lawyer said:
Still, it'll all end in tears. Or death.

-Angry Lawyer

Somebody already answered that:

"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

-Alfred Lord Tennyson

By the way, does anyone know what actually happened with the girl? I've read some sage/insane (including my own) advice from fellow forum-ites, but want to know how it actually turned out. Mostly because I'm too lazy to read through thirty+ pages of posts.

Basically Garfield realised that he is totally confused and hasn't given us a good answer

The answer is. I walked to them, asked if i could play and they said yes. So we played few games and i didnt understand a shit about the game. Still i won all times. Then i saw that the girl wasnt playing and asked why, tryed to convince her to play but she didnt want to. Then they had to go to their classes again and i went home saying thanks for the game. After that ive seen them alot, said hi once, they said back. Other time i said hi they didnt see, nor did they say hi back :(. Then i just lost my self-confidence to say hi :(

Imagine that you were drunk, not too much but anyway you were in the city and met a girl, she wasnt drunk but still you talked about things etc. You made her laugh. Then the next day shes on you MSN list, and a week has passed, you havent seen her anywhere except MSN. Shes online alot and you talk to eachother. It turns out that you like her alot. How are you suppose to do to meat her again ? She might not dare to meet you if you ask at msn

Garfield_ said:
Imagine that you were drunk, not too much but anyway you were in the city and met a girl, she wasnt drunk but still you talked about things etc. You made her laugh. Then the next day shes on you MSN list, and a week has passed, you havent seen her anywhere except MSN. Shes online alot and you talk to eachother. It turns out that you like her alot. How are you suppose to do to meat her again ? She might not dare to meet you if you ask at msn

are u togehter with that Yuna chick now or what? :bounce:

So it just kind of fizzled out into nothing?

Well definitely sounds like real life! Get used to it.

Garfield matey first you just got to make her like you via msn then basically admit it online or get her to admit it then go and ask to go out. Easy peasy. Anyone can do that as long as they aren't a idiot. Just be very nice, help her through any problems, be interesting compliment her now and then but not too much. Then it's easy. You have so much time to think on msn you don't need to make choices on the spot.

Yeah, i know. But i dont know what i should do to make her like me, she has no computer problems :(

Garfield_ said:
Yeah, i know. But i dont know what i should do to make her like me, she has no computer problems :(

That... was possibly the funniest comment of the thread.

Ahem.

Talk to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back