Describe your first kiss.

Yeah precum is about the most I did during my early fooling around days.

I did that A LOT. It was bad, whenever you'd be fooling around, your pants come off, OH LOOK YOUR BOXERS ARE SOAKING WET! *embarrassment*

I was 15. It was in a car. It was enjoyable, but really long and I didn't breathe properly and I felt a little dizzy afterwards.

I'm the kind of guy who has tons of friends that are girls, but no girlfriends. I'm the kind of guy girls can talk to me about stuff they'd never talk to other guys with. Women are all over me on a regular basis. I don't know why or how, but it happens.

D:

D:

D:

D:

D:

You're me!

Precum sucks. When I was around 14-17, I don't know how many times I'd have a wet dream I didn't even remember I had, then wake up the next morning with soaking wet underclothes. Sometimes I'd even wake up on the floor! :O I don't have that problem anymore. Does that mean I'm getting old? :p

Precum sucks. When I was around 14-17, I don't know how many times I'd have a wet dream I didn't even remember I had, then wake up the next morning with soaking wet underclothes. Sometimes I'd even wake up on the floor! :O I don't have that problem anymore. Does that mean I'm getting old? :p

That's called a wet-ream. Precum is stuff that happens when you and a girl are getting physical, but you cum before you enter the girl.

I enjoyed it, your mum didn't!

ohhhhooooooooooo! buuuurrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

To be honest, I would imagen most people had their first kiss when they where really drunk =D at a house party or out in some dirty god forbidden club.

Back