Describe your first kiss.

15 and havent kissed yet, I guess thats normal.
I never played any kiss and chase games lol, maybe they're not as popular in England...

I never said he wasn't.

I just think it's funny that he's basically saying, "Even though I've never come close to being with a woman, if the situation ever arises, I will be more than prepared to give her copious amounts of pleasure, due to the extensive research I have conducted in this area over the last eight years!"

I wasn't being nearly as cocky as you make me out to be. I'm basically saying I'll be relieved for my first time, because I'll probably know what I should do depending on the cirumstances, rather than sitting there befuddled wondering, "What now?"

I'm not of the mindset that I'm going to be super suave and keep my cool, transforming into an expert sex fiend on my first or even subsequent times.

I'm just going to be another virgin on his first time, who happens to have knowledge on the sexual anatomy and arousal of women. Not just localized regions either. Not all will be applicable to every woman, because not all people are the same, but at least I'll have a good foundation on which to start from. And I didn't really gather this stuff just from reading books. I was a little pervert growing up, and I have had cybersex relations with numerous experienced women older than myself. These weren't random people, these were people I have developed bonds with and friendships that have spanned years and years.

It's not all just about sex either.

That's the whole reason why I even brought any of this up. The fact that's frustrating to have been actively engaged in cybersex and complex internet relationships for so much of my life, yet never even having applied any of it to a real woman in person.

But... whatever. Let's get the topic back on kissing.

I wasn't being nearly as cocky as you make me out to be. I'm basically saying I'll be relieved for my first time, because I'll probably know what I should do depending on the cirumstances, rather than sitting there befuddled wondering, "What now?"

I worried in the exact same way. For me, there wasnt time to "prepare" by thinking about what I should or shouldn't do. At that point, I found out that personally I didnt really need any knowledge of the sort. Just sorta went along with it (clich?, sure, but its true).

EDIT: Man, I loved the Meaning of Life :D

LOL :thumbs:

I love where he throws something at the kid.

Protip: Those weren't women.

No girls on teh interbutz, etc.

LAWL. Maybe if I weren't on a text game where the collected demographics were 50-55% women.

Every single one I've been with, I've seen pictures of because they would go to the game gatherings in vegas. Some quite attractive, some not so much... what the hell do I care, it's text man and I was young. Plus I'm not shallow.

...oh boy Raziaar.

Hey man, it's my past. I can't change that. I wouldn't either. I've had a lot of fun and met some great people.

GET THE TOPIC BACK ON KISSING DAMMIT.

does that hand belong to the dude or someone else?

Raziaar, I refuse to judge you based on your actions listed in this thread. *glares at bvasgm and pessy*

Raziaar, I refuse to judge you based on your actions listed in this thread. *glares at bvasgm and pessy*

Heh. Thanks. Doesn't matter though. I don't care what they say. I don't care if what I say makes me look ridiculous. I don't feel ridiculous.

What's with the facepalm borgasm?

Just let me exit this thread with some dignity. :LOL:

Maybe she was faking it. I wish I could have an orgasm via my neck.
I can't exactly explain it myself, all I know are the noises she was making and her body movements were suspiciously identical to . . .

To the best of my knowledge, it helps that she things I'm really hot, plus it seems to help to say loving things softly in a girl's ear, a gently but firm touch, a rhythm (not repetitively, but consistent . . . like good music), creativity (constantly mixing it up), don't be too hasty. There's more to a kiss than simply locking lips.

I don't really understand quite fully how or why I was able to get her to those limits a few times like that. It's entirely possible that she's just extremely easily turned on.

Now it's too bad she didn't seem to have any sort of creativity. I mostly kissed her to make her happy, and for experience.

Raziaar, a little advice (Take it, leave it, think about it, whatever). There are two kinds of "relationships."
  • The casual, fun, make-out chicks.
  • The perfect, loving, sweet (or whatever you look for) kind of girl you could marry.
IT is entirely too impractical to focus too heavily on the seconds only for MANY MANY reasons. I only got into my first serious relationship at 23, and both during/after this relationship, I have MANY MANY reasons to wish I had more (if less perfect) relationships before this one. Don't be worried about missing the perfect relationship, because without experience, or willingness to get experience, chances are you already miss every opportunity with a perfect girl as is.

You better believe that before I got into a relationship, I knew a lot about relationships, even gave tons and tons of great advice. All of it is still true, but I had soem priorities / values a bit backwards.

However, after actually being in a relationship, I understand it's true quirks, how and why people get into these situations, and how even knowing all the correct things about a relationship doesn't mean you will take the proper action.

Probably the BIGGEST REASON YOU SHOULD GET INTO A LESS THAN PERFECT RELATIONSHIP RATHER THAN WAITING is because you will begin to learn what you really want, what you really value, and what you don't value. The ex which I keep mentioning was more than perfect in every way according to the list I had at the time. She had everything I could ever hope for and more.

The relationship transformed into a total nightmare overtime and even I learned that my imaginary list of what I wanted in a girl WAS 100% WRONG! Most of the stuff I had on my list didn't make a single difference in the world, and a few small key elements that were missing made EVERY DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

Plus it helps to have had a girlfriend, at least as a learning experience, learn how to make her happy, treat her right, and experiment with being charming. In fact you may be best off starting with a less than perfect relationship so you're more willing to get out if things start to go bad & won't be too heart broken. You should have a little fun on the way too, the chances of finding a girl who hasn't kissed at least one other guy & can make you happy are extremely low.

I have tons more I could say, but I'll leave it at that for now . . .

Oh... I'm not waiting by any means. Just incredibly shy.

I have to actually throw myself out there before I even begin to think about any of the things you said.

At this point, they probably think your gay...

I think you might want to tell them you are straight :rolleyes:

Yeah.

Qonfy, you're the archetypical "lolfag". "one of the girls". "The confidant".

I wouldn't worry about it though. I doubt it'll cost you any bit of a social life, and even if you DID get laid, people would think it's a cover up.

Ontopic, i'm 16, and have never really kissed a girl/woman. Hell, I can't even recall any sort of middle school or grade school jokish-pecks. I'm a bit ashamed, not because of it's being an indicator of a lack of a sexual life, but rather, I fear for the future.

God knows what the hell will happen when it comes and I don't know what the **** i'm doing.

I've actually played the situation out in my head, just to figure out some suave way to let her know right before it happens, so that i'm off the hook. I'd imagine that if I play my cards right, I could actually make out to be a turn on of sorts.

Yes ladies, I do sometimes get the feeling that i'm, "that asshole who's always got a line for you". God help me if I am.

Yeah.

Qonfy, you're the archetypical "lolfag". "one of the girls". "The confidant".

I wouldn't worry about it though. I doubt it'll cost you any bit of a social life, and even if you DID get laid, people would think it's a cover up.

Ontopic, i'm 16, and have never really kissed a girl/woman. Hell, I can't even recall any sort of middle school or grade school jokish-pecks. I'm a bit ashamed, not because of it's being an indicator of a lack of a sexual life, but rather, I fear for the future.

God knows what the hell will happen when it comes and I don't know what the **** i'm doing.

I've actually played the situation out in my head, just to figure out some suave way to let her know right before it happens, so that i'm off the hook. I'd imagine that if I play my cards right, I could actually make out to be a turn on of sorts.

Yes ladies, I do sometimes get the feeling that i'm, "that asshole who's always got a line for you". God help me if I am.

Loldude, don't worry about it. When the time comes, it'll come. Don't worry about screwing up. If you screw up, it might be even better... mistakes are your teachers. And if you're afraid of screwing up, go to some local Don Juan and ask him how to kiss girls properly.

:)

I have to actually throw myself out there before I even begin to think about any of the things you said.

Lose the shyness.

Even though there are some girls out there who are into shy guys, most aren't. Whenever a typical attractive woman sees a shy guy, she'll get this vibe of insecurity and lack of confidence (even though this might not be true for you) and she won't be interested in you.

Take a hard look in the mirror, know who you are, and then get out there. Start practicing. Spot a girl, and talk to her about anything that'll make her want to keep talking (a question that involves her talking about herself). If you fail, learn from it.

Then throw yourself out there. It's not going to get any easier and it'll definitely get harder the longer you wait.

Plus, you will pull a girl eventually with the right amount of enthusiasm and effort.

raziaar said:
LAWL. Maybe if I weren't on a text game where the collected demographics were 50-55% women.

picard-facepalm.jpeg

picard-facepalm.jpg

Phantom said:
and experiment with being charming.

And experimenting being in her knickers. :thumbs:

raziaar said:

If it helps, I totally get where your coming from. My first time I was a nervous wreck, I had to be coaxed into the bed somewhat by my partner at the time, but at the time we loved each other, and it was both new for us, it was funny that she was the one you know, starting things. The first night we tried we didn't even get to the sex. I got into her bra (okay, she got me in, I was too nervous to go for it myself at the time... = _ = ) but yeah, first night we just slept together, as in slept, just so I could get comfortable with you know, not being shit nervous in close company with her. Seriously man, I was so ****ing nervous my adrenaline count would get me done for doping if I was doing a marathon.

Shyness and nervousness is natural. But try not to be so shy about the act of meeting girls, save THAT for your first night after she's aware its your first go.

Ennui said:
Plus, you will pull a girl eventually with the right amount of enthusiasm and effort.

Indeed.

So yeah raziaar, I can totally relate how nervous it can get, but once you "join the club" women lose a massive weight of that fear factor.

I was a stand up comedian the first I got naked with a girl. For instance, I had buttons instead of a zipper on my pants, and it took her like 3 minutes to unbutton them all. We lol'd.

Basically, don't take sex too seriously. Laugh a little. Enjoy your time, but don't try to make it too romantic or serious. If you don't laugh at all when you explore each other's sexuality, there's no point doing it!

I'm pretty sure it's impossible not to laugh your first time, it's a rather nervous/awkward experience

To be honest, I was pretty calm. But... that's because it was with someone I trusted beyond all doubt.

And because my dick is huuuuuuuuuuuge. >:3

Well I'm not the world's most physical guy, but when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine.

Seems like you need more confidence Raziaar. One thing that can help confidence is near-flawless hygiene (link below), some well-fitting clothes, and good posture (just imagine a rope from the top of your head to the ceiling and the rest usually follows from there). At the very least you'll know you look good. As far as the psychological aspects of confidence, I'll write more on that at a later time.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2489280#post2489280

Seems like you need more confidence Raziaar. One thing that can help confidence is near-flawless hygiene (link below), some well-fitting clothes, and good posture (just imagine a rope from the top of your head to the ceiling and the rest usually follows from there). At the very least you'll know you look good. As far as the psychological aspects of confidence, I'll write more on that at a later time.

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2489280#post2489280

Bourbon + Raziaar = confidence

At this point, they probably think your gay...

I think you might want to tell them you are straight :rolleyes:

I was just about to tell him that :p

Infact the word "gay" was repeating in my mind whilst reading his entire post :LOL:

No, no. They know I'm not, at least I'm pretty sure they do. Though, I do hate the fact that some people do just because I haven't had recent relations with a girl. Is it wrong that I chose to stay single? Am I the only one to think sometimes a friendship is better than an intimate one?

Back