Describe your first kiss.

In a tent aged 13 in a friends back garden. Her name was Vicky (nick named Vicky the goer) she was the local slut that forced herself upon me, she was a paedophile aged 17. But I didn't consider her a paedo at the time.

I feel abused, I need counselling.

Man... we used to have a skate rink in Eagle River Alaska... that was the absolute best hangout ever. Everybody from school would go there, and they'd have these overnighters where kids would go and skate and sleep there overnight with sleeping bags and all sorts of stuff... basically bunking down where they want.

Yeah, I had some great times at ours, too! By that time, though, we rarely skated - it was just a good way to get away from the parentals for a night and do naughty things.

They eventually shut that place down though because of drug usage.

Sorry! :p

Eagle River, Alaska. what of it?
Henry J Pfaffenbach? :D

Ahhh, first kiss. She was drunk and grabbed me. I was 16, sober with a spring in my step and a gleam in my eye.

A most nauseating experience, and she'd been smoking all night. So girls are equally stupid, too.

/rasp

I was 14, on holiday, met some very slutty girls and found out we could get served at the hotel next door to ours. The older girl and the other guy my age had coupled off earlier that day so me and the other girl, pretty drunk on tequila sunrises, ran off to the roof of the hotel and made out for a fair while. It was pretty romantic despite the drunkeness, looking at the stars. Then we went skinny-dipping in the hotel pool. Got my first handy that night also. :LOL:

I am a MANSLUT.

I got my first one from a 16 year old hooker who thought I was cute. I was a young and innocent lad.

Earliest I can remember was when I was like 8 or something. This girl was always trying to kiss me but I didn't like her one bit. At the time it was the whole "cooties" stuff and the girl didn't look that great neither. She actually had tubes up her nose and would carry an oxygen bottle. Well she would always try and grab me and kiss me while my friends tryed to pull her from me. :LOL: I'm never a mean person though and actually talked to her a lot (because she was always around me :LOL:) and even went to her birthday party. The other time is when I was 10 and I could tell this girl was a slut. I was at some playground and this girl was always around me. She constantly was trying to hug and kiss me almost like rape. :LOL: I didn't even know this girl, I must have been there for an hour. Now I'm 20 and have never gotten kissed before or had a gf for that matter. I'm still looking around but it seems like I'm in a mid-life crisis or something idk. I want to move out to the west coast, get a foot hold in the welding industry, and also find some awesome girl. I'm finding that all the girls are taken though. The worst part is that they are all married or they already have kids. This is something a mid 20-30yr old has to worry about, not some 20yr old college student. Seemingly I have to juggle all that along with getting the hell out of my parents house.

Forgettable.

Was in primary school, during a game of kiss chase probably. I seem to remember having a 'girlfriend' at that time too..

Can't remember my first 'proper' kiss either.. meh

I was 14 and was dating this girl some months, and I was very nervous... but the first kiss ever was in the school. It sucked hard. Then one hour later we did it again and it was very nice. However, this was all without tongue, so does this really count? Nah, probably not...

Anyway, a week later, we did it with tongue for like 10 minutes straight, and it was great.

Well my first technical kiss was in 6th grade. But that doesn't really count.

My first real kiss was incredibly awkward. I went for the tongue way too early, I was sloppy, and way too quick. I also sported a terrifyingly huge boner, which didn't die down for like 10 minutes.

My first boob grabbing was awesome, and then I had my first oral. In retrospect, I should have stayed with the girl who was more into sex than I was. I left her for my heartbreaker, though. Lulz.

Despite, I can't wait to go to school in January to meet all new hot chikas.

I also sported a terrifyingly huge boner, which didn't die down for like 10 minutes.
LOL, that happenend to me as well the first time... :p
Strangely enough, when I kissed some random girl who thought I was cute, I didn't get a boner at all...

I was about to say I've never kissed a girl but then I remembered a few times back when I was... 5? 6? Where this girl who was even younger than me was crazy. On two occasions that I can remember, we "made out" or something. I didn't know what the **** we were doing, let alone my memory is very blurry. I do remember she took her shirt off one of the times. It was in some bushes next to my house.

But I obviously don't consider that counting as a kiss anyway. I didn't know what the **** was going on, and it certainly doesn't help the fact that I haven't kissed anyone or had any relationship of any level with any girl since then.

I saw that girl in highschool though. She's like a year or two under me. She's a total fox, no joke. While I on the other hand am a nerdy acne-face. I wonder if she remembers.

I was pretty pimping back when I was that young. I remember these two girls that liked to sit on either side of my on the bus. One time one of them ran out of their house naked when I was passing by. 0_0

Haven't had a 'real' one yet. Which is fine by me. (Age 17)

But apparently me and my friend at the time... Sean? held some girl down in preschool and kissed her. I don't remember it.

Small pecks in primary, real one during the age of 15.

My first real one I experienced when I was 17, I think. Lasted about 5 seconds, tongue and all, and was one of the greatest feelings I ever had.

terrifyingly huge boner

Speaking of, I forgot to mention that in my original story. I even tucked it under my belt thing of my pants, but then I would only be fooling people who thought that pant zippers always protruded by nearly two inches and that the zipper continued for a bit past the top of the pants >_>

She seemed to enjoy its presence, though.

I'm the kind of guy who has tons of friends that are girls, but no girlfriends. I'm the kind of guy girls can talk to me about stuff they'd never talk to other guys with. Women are all over me on a regular basis. I don't know why or how, but it happens. Constant contact, hugs, shoulder rubs and the like, all of the time. But... I haven't had a girlfriend since middle school (which doesn't count). So... bah.

Speaking of, I forgot to mention that in my original story. I even tucked it under my belt thing of my pants, but then I would only be fooling people who thought that pant zippers always protruded by nearly two inches and that the zipper continued for a bit past the top of the pants >_>

That's ladyboner inducing.

I'm the kind of guy who has tons of friends that are girls, but no girlfriends. I'm the kind of guy girls can talk to me about stuff they'd never talk to other guys with. Women are all over me on a regular basis. I don't know why or how, but it happens. Constant contact, hugs, shoulder rubs and the like, all of the time. But... I haven't had a girlfriend since middle school (which doesn't count). So... bah.

At this point, they probably think your gay...

I think you might want to tell them you are straight :rolleyes:

very brief and awkward, I remember she was expecting something more but I ran off and walked home.

lol @ memories

At this point, they probably think your gay...

I think you might want to tell them you are straight :rolleyes:

I was just about to tell him that :p

Infact the word "gay" was repeating in my mind whilst reading his entire post :LOL:

I imagine that girls aren't weirded out by boners during makeout sessions. Whenever that happens to me it seems to get them off to some extent.
This is true of me too. My best friend is a girl, matter of fact, and most of my female friends come to me with problems. I used to hate it, but I don't mind it now, because I'm way better at the whole ladder-jumping thing than I used to be and I manage to hook up with enough of them for it to not be frustrating. Also none of them think I'm gay.

Hehe I recall playing that kiss-chase game at kindergarten as well.

This is true of me too. My best friend is a girl, matter of fact, and most of my female friends come to me with problems. I used to hate it, but I don't mind it now, because I'm way better at the whole ladder-jumping thing than I used to be and I manage to hook up with enough of them for it to not be frustrating. Also none of them think I'm gay.

Care to share some tips on ladder-jumping? ;) I could use some right now. o__O

My best friend is a guy, does that make..me a lesbian? Although he is gay, so maybe I am a lesbian. I don't know how this works.

My best friend is a guy, does that make..me a lesbian? Although he is gay, so maybe I am a lesbian. I don't know how this works.

did you bang him? If the answer is no, then yes you are a lesbian.

I said a particularly passionate goodbye to my girlfriend at lunchtime today and then realised I had to walk about 600 yards back to school. What was I to do? I ducked down the back street I parked my car on, and sat in the driver's seat listening to music while I calmed down, then went back to school. :x

Wow, almost the exact same boat. I go to a small school, and it's pretty huggy wuvvy in general, though. From what I've experienced, due to my cynical, dry nature, girls will either really like having me around, or.. really rather not. The system works for me. I'm 17, never kissed. Going on my first date this weekend, though.

Edit: Hahaha, Reginald.... knee-slappin' storytelling.

Good luck, Deadpan! Always remember to spend at least 30 minutes talking about her boobs.

Just pretend you're gay until they bring you into the changeroom when they're doing some bra shopping. It'll go over great.

Ye I remember that. I was 14 or so, and it was awesome. No awkwardness or anything, that is till the day i accidentally tongued her and the bitch left me LOL. Now I'm a real looser concerning chicks. A real looser indeed

Care to share some tips on ladder-jumping? ;) I could use some right now. o__O
Well, ignore everything that Ladder Theory or Fast Seduction tells you. Other than that, I really don't know how to help because I'm not sure how I do it. It involves being friendly and the sort of person girls feel like they can confide in, but still being assertive about certain things, particularly how you treat women etc. Generally what happens to me is that girls realize whoever they're involved with is a moron/asshole and come running home to Ennui :) but it's very hard to explain how this works exactly.
I think you're gay. :arms:
Well, are you one of my multitude of female friends? I THINK NOT. :arms:
Of course not, he is GAY! The thought of vagina makes him uncomfortable.
The thought of vagina makes me vaguely uncomfortable too, and I'm not gay (as we've just established ;)). I don't shirk from them but they sure do look odd
Good luck, Deadpan! Always remember to spend at least 30 minutes talking about her boobs.
LOL :D

Back