Describe your first kiss.

I think someone just came out of the closet, but not much else besides that.

Am I the only one to think sometimes a friendship is better than an intimate one?

Wow that is refreshing.

To answer the question, quite possibly you are the only one.

A friendship is best when that friendship involves copious amounts of vaginal insertion.

friendship involves copious amounts of vaginal insertion.

copious amounts of vaginal insertion.

vaginal insertion.

insertion.

I kissed for about a second before pulling back, looked at her eyes and then went on for a much longer kiss. Don't really remember the details after that... but I do remember she felt my raging hard-on because I laid across the couch and she was on top.

:LOL:

Wow that is refreshing.

To answer the question, quite possibly you are the only one.

A friendship is best when that friendship involves copious amounts of vaginal insertion.

friendship involves copious amounts of vaginal insertion.

copious amounts of vaginal insertion.

vaginal insertion.

insertion.

Quoted because I laughed out loud. I think I have a mancrush on you, VT2.

We were in a plane, a F14 heading over the pacific sea. and we kissed on the wing. Then cherry blossoms flew everywhere and there was wine.

well thats how it should/not be. I havent had a first kiss.

Don't really remember the details after that... but I do remember she felt my raging hard-on because I laid across the couch and she was on top.

I did the sofa and hard-on thing before it was cool.

We were in a plane, a F14 heading over the pacific sea. and we kissed on the wing. Then cherry blossoms flew everywhere and there was wine.

Talking of imagination, before I got a first kiss and a first hump, I had all sorts of silly imaginative notions of how it would be.

After the first time it was just a case of doing it whenever I fancied it.

Am I the only guy here who hates having to share a bed with a woman when you wanna hump them but you can't because you've already been spontaneously initiating intimacy too much lately?.

Seriously, that has to be the worst thing ever. I suppouse the upside is that male libido peaks during late teens, so eventually I'll get bored enough of sex to not be needing to buy 30 rubbers a month. And even then I'll probably have to go out and buy some more.

827-horny-cat.jpg

- Nuri

My mother give me fist kiss when i am born. It was told me by my grandmother.

Phobie said:
Oh wow, 'humping', that's pretty sexy.

Indeed, I can show you, if your interested.

:imu:

99.vakrim said:
And there's the nice illustration to go with it too :|

Nuri is an equal opportunities lover, all races welcome.

You bumped the thread for that?

Off with his head!

I was 9 when I kissed her while we were playing truth-or-dare, my lips felt her's for like half a sec.
never kissed anyone after her, never even had a gf. I loved her and she knew it too but she was my best friend's "gf" and also his sister's best friend so we never got to be with eachother. that was 9 years ago. we moved away and I never heard from her agian.

god I miss her...

yeah, I'm romantic.

I think I was 10. And it wasn't a short kiss either! :O

I was with this girl in her basement with a few other people. We just got done making this video for a class. Anyway, while watching it I get this text message from her telling me I have a nice ass. Eventually she told me to prove that I liked her by kissing her infront of the other people. After the movie, thats exactly what I did.

Yeah that just happened. Doesn't that just blow your mind?

The real funny thing, my first kiss is documented. I was ~3 and I kissed my cousin.

True story.

First kiss (neighbour)- 9-11 something - POINTLESS
First makeout session (local whore) 11-12 something- POINTLESS
First humping session (gf)- Went limp & lame.
10th humping session (gf) - AWESOME.

Well discounting kisses from family members, which does not count, my first kiss was on a forest hike with this girl I really liked. It was snowing lightly, but all things considered, not that cold.

I said something, some joke at her expense, and about five seconds later I got a snowball in the back of the head. I chased her around until both of us were breathless. I would have caught her, but I slipped. Ice or something. She came back and asked if I was hurt. When I said no, she hit me in the face with another snowball, but I grabbed her leg and pulled her down and after much laughing and rolling about I came up on, pinning her down.

Looking down at her she was all crusted over with snow, but her face was flushed. She half-heartedly tried to writhe out from under me before she yielded and said "You got me." At this point I basically thought, **** it, I'm never gonna get a chance like this again, and kissed her. At first, it was like kissing a wall and I thought for one terrified moment I'd crossed the line, but then she started kissing me back, hesitant at first, then with more confidence. All things considered, it was excellent.

Dude. Drunk. Dare. He used tounge. Was totally into me, just needed an excuse I'm sure. He'll never admit it but I know. Oh yeah, I know. :cool:
First with a girl I largely regret cause I found out very quickly she was an annoying, stupid pathetic needy loser. And I still get messages from her. Still, I got boobies.

Dude. Drunk. Dare. He used tounge. Was totally into me, just needed an excuse I'm sure. He'll never admit it but I know. Oh yeah, I know. :cool:
First with a girl I largely regret cause I found out very quickly she was an annoying, stupid pathetic needy loser. And I still get messages from her. Still, I got boobies.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:This coming right after mine nearly made me bust a gut laughing. Oh, and thank you Wanted Bob for the kind word.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:This coming right after mine nearly made me bust a gut laughing. Oh, and thank you Wanted Bob for the kind word.

Oh how I wish I could have a romantic, sensitive story like yours. Really, I do. But that just ain't my kinda luck.:(

err... which gender, chick or dude? well... my first was with my current girlfriend, earlier last year,it was pretty awkward, i almost bit her lips off lol... then i got another chance a week later, when she came over to my house to hang out. we sat down to watch Bill and Ted's Most Excellent Adventure (that movie is best...) and it was she who made the first move!!!I still felt like a dweeb but once i inserted a quarter to get my continue i was bursting with confidence. now i cant go anywhere without getting completely random chicks numbers!

the guy was one of my friends that i have and this was last month. i saw he and his girlfriend kiss so im like "where's mine?" and he says "you really want one?"
it was just a joke then i got caught up in the moment

...so we made out... *teehee*

my girlfriend found out and then was pissed...

so, in short, my good friend Carson shifted my sexuallity from straight to bisexual

Drunk , in a bar and completly unexpected.
I had barely been talking to this girl when suddenly she had her tongue down my throat for a few seconds. Nice but pretty wet.

Well, to describe the first kiss with my first girlfriend...it's a little different than some, but awesome in my mind.

We went to see a movie, can't remember what it was for the life of me. I was extremely shy, so I was too afraid to hold her hand or put my arm around her or ANYTHING. So, I just sat there, hands to myself for most of the movie. Near the middle-end portion, I decided to just go for it, and held her hand...she squeezed back! \o/ Well, near the end of the movie, she was just looking into my eyes....and I figured she was waiting for me to kiss her, but I didn't want to make the wrong move...so I waited a few seconds, went in, and...well, it was the best kiss of my life, so far. Slow, romanticish...for being in a theater. It felt like electricity was passing through our lips, but of course, that was probably just the teenage hormones. Well, the funny thing is, since she was my first girlfriend/first anything, after the movie, everybody left, we kept making out, and then she sat on top of me, and we dry humped for a while, then went back to her parents van, and fooled around...

Great way to end a movie, I think.

Do it, nao.

My first kiss? Oh man, let me just say -- the boys mouth tasted good.

DON'T SHOOT I WAS 17 AT THE TIME AND OVERWEIGHT!

/me GHETS IN THA CHOPPA NAO!!

I want to thank you fellas. I knew my first kiss was special, but looking at your stories, and make no mistake, I still respect you all, but looking at your stories, I have just realized how special and wonderful my first kiss was. I mean, it was great at the time, but looking at all these other stories, sheeyit... I have a lot to be thankful for.

I love dry humping.

I've only gotten off once doing it...and I was scared shitless, because I didn't think you were supposed to, lol. Afterwards, I was like, "OH SHIT, I GOTTA GO!"

Back