Do you believe in, like, aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters
All you conspiracy nuts are gonna' get a kick out of this.
http://www.enterprisemission.com/ir_analysis.html

It's the site of a team that analyzed some of the pictures taken from Mars in the Cydonia region (the region where the "face" is). It's kind of a long read on the page
but the story made short is like this:

They took the photos immediately as they were posted on the official resource site(don't remember the name) and began to analyze them. Suffice to say that in the photos of the Cydonia region they found proof of an ancient martian city. After the analysis was complete they wanted to make public their astonishing findings but here comes the conspiracy part. One of their team members was working from another country and didn't manage to get the photos immediately like his colleagues did so he took them later from the same site and did the exact same analysis but didn't find the city there. The team compared the original photos to those taken from the site now and they came to the conclusion that the photos that were now on the resource site had been tampered with. So now they couldn't go public, because others would take the new photos from the same site to reproduce the analysis, but wouldn't find the martian city and the team would be publicly discredited.

Is this real? Cos if it is I'm gonna melt. The question is...what happend to the martians!? *Glances at Destroy All Humans manuel*...oh yeah thats what...;)

BTW its Saturday here and I've almost done my homework. Hold on Solaris :D

Back