Votes: 80 56.3%
  • No, I'm too young

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • No, I don't want to

Votes: 50 35.2%
  • No (other)

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
That was a top night. I saw you out clubbing on my birthday however. I was worryingly sober

If only i was over near you guys to go boozing D:

I work in a bar in boston every weekend and get hammered after every shift.........so......yes.

I am underage but I do drink sometimes when ever my parents let me!

I drank alone in my room once. Stupidest decision ever. 15 ounce of delicious rum soaked up in 20 minutes and I stayed there listening to CSI the whole night. I couldn't even grasped what the investigations were about. Then I tried to sleep but I couldn't as usual because of my drunkenness. What a despicable night...

I generally only drink when there are girls around ;)

I drank alone in my room once. Stupidest decision ever. 15 ounce of delicious rum soaked up in 20 minutes and I stayed there listening to CSI the whole night. I couldn't even grasped what the investigations were about. Then I tried to sleep but I couldn't as usual because of my drunkenness. What a despicable night...

I got that when I was 12 because I didn't realize that the Coke being drank at my parents' barbecue was full of rum. Good times, good times...

I'm leaving in a few minutes to go get totally shitfaced. Hope I get some funny pics and material for a future post your pics thread.

Drinking alone is NOT good.

It's just a bit.. dunno.. it's kinda pointless/depressing/worrying..

Depends what you're drinking rly.

If you're tanking cold ones for the feeling, all by yourself, then that's socially unnerving.

If you're just enjoying a good beer, a cup of whisky, or a glass of wine infront of the TV or on the computer, well, nothing wrong with that.

Drinking alone is ace. I prefer to drink alone. I can drink as much or as little as I like, as fast or slow as I like, and the wackiest place I'll end up with no memory is my bathroom, or maybe my roof if things get really bad (only joking I rarely ever drink to excess alone).

My parents don't drink so there's never any alcohol around the house, and I'm underage so I can't get any of my own.

My parents don't drink so there's never any alcohol around the house, and I'm underage so I can't get any of my own.

Older friends ftmfw. So glad my girlfriend is 23.

Seriously though, go to your local liquor store, I'm SURE you can find someone who for a dollar or two tip would snag you some alcohol.

Drinking alone is ace. I prefer to drink alone. I can drink as much or as little as I like, as fast or slow as I like, and the wackiest place I'll end up with no memory is my bathroom, or maybe my roof if things get really bad (only joking I rarely ever drink to excess alone).

ftw :thumbs:

That would be acceptable if you said (only joking I rarely ever drink alone) :p.

Older friends ftmfw. So glad my girlfriend is 23.

Seriously though, go to your local liquor store, I'm SURE you can find someone who for a dollar or two tip would snag you some alcohol.

He lives in Singapore, so the police would probably beat him to death.

No, I'm underage but that's not why, I just don't have any intrest in doing it.

I do, I get hammered at partys and drink a little at weekend evenings on my own, with familly.

Yes, of course I do drink alcohol, I live in Bavaria! That should be expanation enough, shouldn't it?
The main alcoholic drink I consume is beer, but I also like a lot of other alcoholic beverages.

Sometimes I drink fingernail polish remover when no one is around :shh:

Last night was ruined because people think it's acceptable to pull a gun over a fist fight.

Despite being 15, yes, I drank 450 ml of wine today, at school, there was chardonay in the fridge in the hall, my friend drank a WHOLE BOTTLE!

Despite being 15, yes, I drank 450 ml of wine today, at school, there was chardonay in the fridge in the hall, my friend drank a WHOLE BOTTLE!

ZOMG SO EXTREME!

A WHOLE BOTTLE OF CHARDONAY! THAT TOTALLY MAKES HIM COOL!

Ugh. You don't chug wine. You savor it, ounce by ounce.

Let me go check how many ounces 450 ML is :p

Hmm, 15 ounces. What's that, only 3 glasses of wine? Mild buz at most.

Drink this wine. It's cheap $4 a bottle generally.

http://bumwine.com/cisco.html

Cisco is the best wine. The site tries to scare you it's just a very potent cheap (and to me tastey) wine. People don't like it because of the taste but I like the taste itself.

8 servings. You should have a very very strong buzz, but not be shitfaced or anything. Perfect for when you have a couple people over (one bottle to each person) or just chilling by yourself. It's not a very good party drink though.

The only thing I try to drink is water and occasionally milk.

As far as alcohol goes... I've only had a few sips in my life, never took a whole glass before.

Well actually, I took a shot of whiskey once... but that was for a health concern at the time.

ZOMG SO EXTREME!

A WHOLE BOTTLE OF CHARDONAY! THAT TOTALLY MAKES HIM COOL!

Ugh. You don't chug wine. You savor it, ounce by ounce.

Let me go check how many ounces 450 ML is :p

Hmm, 15 ounces. What's that, only 3 glasses of wine? Mild buz at most.

I believe the term is "pwned".

Get your friend to drink a litre of vodka in school. Then he's hardcore.

Nothing wrong with chugging wine. So long as it's cheap.

oh god i drank more rum than a pirate last night

WHERE AM I?!?!

Well actually, I took a shot of whiskey once... but that was for a health concern at the time.

I do so regularly, the health condition is known as soberiety.

Although I don't actually shoot it. You savour the taste. Anyone shooting whiskey without good reason should be shot.

-Angry Lawyer

Back