• I have a boyfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a boyfriend

• I'd like a boyfriend

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don't want a boyfriend

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I'm asexual and/or under the age of consent and all that boyfriend/girlfriend stuff is icky

• I know a rude word and I giggle when someone says bottom

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I'm married

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I'm engaged

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I saw a picture of that new user and because she plays games I think she must love me lots because I

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
yikes this is getting hot! :naughty:

i'm gonna go take a cold shower and get some sleep. play nice! :E

Alec_85 said:
Being different is so mainstream nowadays anyway lol.

So true. To quote someone else - Originality has been done.

:dozey: Whoa is that a brain teaser? Being different is mainstream, but also wasn't being different supposed to be NOT MAINSTREAM!?!?

wow.. Ritz getting attention.. im sure bliink is glad her name hasn't been mentioned yet.. :E

Dr. Freeman said:
wow.. Ritz getting attention.. im sure bliink is glad her name hasn't been mentioned yet.. :E

thanks. :|

lol... I still won't participate :)

Hmm, this thread is degrading rather quickly.

qckbeam said:
You posted, therefore you participated. Caught you!!!

Any news on the votergasm front?

qckbeam said:
Not a whole lot. Just been spreading the word to as many people as I can ;)

Don't you mean spreading the looooove?

...and by that I of course mean love for the country.

Neutrino said:
Don't you mean spreading the looooove?

...and by that I of course mean love for the country.

Yep....that's is exactly what I meant...country love.....erm, love for the country...yes

RakuraiTenjin said:
.. okay that's kinda gross.. if you can't afford new pantyhose don't wear an outfit that shows off the old ripped ones x____x

I think perhaps you're missing the point :p

I dont have a GF.... I want want and theres this girl thats likes me but I cant seen to have the confidence to talk to her. ;(

I've had my opportunities, but I've realized I've made mistakes. And now I know have those fun little things called regrets.

hmm.. wheres the edit button? I left out a word in my previos post

but P-Lo, I know how it feels.. I hate regrets. I had my chance in middle school but I just screwed up and missed my chance. and now I am in high school and its happing again. its true history repeats itself. but I have the chance to change it, but I cant.

Its quite a predicament. Heres to the real world....*cheers..........

RakuraiTenjin said:
.. okay that's kinda gross.. if you can't afford new pantyhose don't wear an outfit that shows off the old ripped ones x____x
Nowt wrong with that, she's kinda cute too.

I have been in a relationship for more than 4 years now. I went down on one knee and popped the question on the 7th of June this summer, and she said yes. Soo, I've been engaged for ...... nearly 5 months.

Ecthe|ioN said:
I have been in a relationship for more than 4 years now. I went down on one knee and popped the question on the 7th of June this summer, and she said yes. Soo, I've been engaged for ...... nearly 5 months.
aww congrats.

Ecthe|ioN said:
Congratulations :cheers:

I love having a girlfriend, she completely ruins any chance of doing work at uni. Between that, hobowars, KOTB and this forum i am slowly failing.

Saying that she's a good looking girl (was an npower girl for the cricket) loves getting wasted, and is doing medicine so there is light at the end of the tunnel. I can always freeload.

I voted what the majority voted for.
Shame on me.
You voted the wrong thing.
Shame on you.

Tredoslop said:
I don't have one, and I don't really intend on having one, school is much more important and I should concentrate on my school work and work-outs at the local school community centre.
lmfao. Your never getting laid.

The Dark Elf said:
Nowt wrong with that, she's kinda cute too.
Maybe if there's a bag over a certain body part :p And censorship over the rest or something ;) *bashes weird people*

ailevation said:
:dozey: Whoa is that a brain teaser? Being different is mainstream, but also wasn't being different supposed to be NOT MAINSTREAM!?!?
Yeah exactly... Everyone is trying to be different so it has turned sour.

Heck, even being Underground (which is the direct opposite of mainstream) is mainstream now. Unless you're working in a coal mine. That's NOT very mainstream now is it?

Even though it's under ground :E Get it?

I know how u feel...

Ryjalon5k said:
i got me a girlfriend, its alot of stress though because i dont see her much. i miss her alot!

yep man, im in the same position u are in, sucks dont it? it'll work out in time....

cheers mate :cheers:

Poll has gone down hill dramatically

:( :drama: < THere might be a smiley ! ¬
\_______________________|

You know its great

Back