• I have a boyfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a boyfriend

• I'd like a boyfriend

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don't want a boyfriend

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I'm asexual and/or under the age of consent and all that boyfriend/girlfriend stuff is icky

• I know a rude word and I giggle when someone says bottom

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I'm married

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I'm engaged

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I saw a picture of that new user and because she plays games I think she must love me lots because I

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
I bet that Vampire: The Masquerade (sp?) has tons of goth in it... Other than that, yes vampires are cool.

on topic...

...went through about 2 years of loneliness, then out of noewhere i met this great girl. bright and bubbly, always optimistic..the complete opposite of me...and she's so much fun! voted 'yes i have a girlfiend (for the moment anyway :p)

off topic

death to townies!! :flame:

Offtopic: WTF is a "townie"? Someone who lives in a big town or what? :D

The Dark Elf said:
*goes back to bashing townies* :D

hehee
:naughty:

well, its nice to be single all time,

oh yeah: to add more, I am getting engaged by the end of next year hopfully. :)

Alec_85 said:
Yeah dream on buddy. Dream on :D
I've been engaged four times, its not that big a deal, everyone can get engaged these days easy enough. People shouldn't jump into it though all the same. Should try living together first.

The Dark Elf said:
I've been engaged four times, its not that big a deal, everyone can get engaged these days easy enough. People shouldn't jump into it though all the same. Should try living together first.
Wow that's a lot. Aren't you supposed to get engaged just before getting thoughts of marriage? They are connected at least? How old are you again? ;)

KagePrototype said:
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
Scum of the Earth, my friend.
Hmm you got that right Sir! It seems they are everywhere. Yuck.

The Dark Elf said:
Hey, whats wrong with us goths, we're FAR nicer than chavs/townies. We're genuine and we don't follow other people like sheep or do things just to keep in with how the media say we should.

We're just miserable gits sometimes :p

I love how South Park portrays goths - "Sick of conformity? Become a goth. All you have to do is hang out with us, dress exactly like we do and do as we do. Tch, damn conformists..." :D

You got a link to the full sized pic of your avatar?

Bad^Hat said:
I love how South Park portrays goths - "Sick of conformity? Become a goth. All you have to do is hang out with us, dress exactly like we do and do as we do. Tch, damn conformists..." :D

You got a link to the full sized pic of your sig?
Haha, that reminds me of those goths wearing those shirts that say "You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same" or however it goes. One time I saw 2 people with that same shirt on walking next to eachother hahaha :LOL:

Heh, I just saw this topic as I was emailing mine to tell her I found enough pennies to go visit her :D

i dont have a girlfriend and dont want one, unless they are extreme babe

-merc

I don't have a girlfriend atm, but there are several possibilities

Foxtrot said:
Haha, that reminds me of those goths wearing those shirts that say "You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same" or however it goes. One time I saw 2 people with that same shirt on walking next to eachother hahaha :LOL:
Oh dear God that is hilarious :D I have absolutely no respect for people who are like that. No matter if they are Goths or not. Being different is so mainstream nowadays anyway lol.

The Mullinator said:
No. ;(

Then again I don't even try, in fact I make an effort to show a lack of interest in any woman, mostly its because I have been rejected and depressed so many times throughout my life.

Mully and Frosty i can relate to.. the one girl i had interest in.. well.. lets not go there.. :|

-Frosty- said:
I did but she was a f-ing moron...:(

third. ;(

I hate this thread..it reminds me that I don't have a girlfriend...but I want one though :E

Everytime I click General Off-Topic Chat...its there...STARING AT ME..mocking me. :sniper:

Where's the "I have no girlfriend but am shagging a dirty Irish girl every weekend" option???

No but I wish i had one so i could run naked in a field with her.

:| No, but where's the friends with benefits option?

ailevation said:
:| No, but where's the friends with benefits option?

Why should there be one? You should vote no.

Ritz said:
Why should there be one? You should vote no.

:cheers: Then define for me the meaning in having a boyfriend or girlfriend is? A friend with benefits is basically having a girlfriend or boyfriend but without committments of that sort.

If you're married then that's still considered having a BF or GF?

ailevation said:
:cheers: Then define for me the meaning in having a boyfriend or girlfriend is? A friend with benefits is basically having a girlfriend or boyfriend but without committments of that sort.

if that's the case then you can vote 'Yes I have a girlfriend.' right?

No a friend with benifits is not a girl/boyfriend at all.. Im to lazy to explain.

:| But I don't have "a".

That was to Dedalus comment.

:dozey: Arrgghhh! Okay I admit it, I am married... with Ritz. So, therefore I vote married.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Im a 60 year old fat bald single dude and I'm abnormally white... I think chicks dig me. :E

Ritz said:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Why did you never tell me about this... and after that whole speil on honesty and commitment? You make me wanna puke.

But if I do, and you eat it, then you're forgiven, cause I'm kinky like that.

Bad^Hat said:
Why did you never tell me about this... and after that whole speil on honesty and commitment? You make me wanna puke.

But if I do, and you eat it, then you're forgiven, cause I'm kinky like that.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *Is scared for life :(*

Back