• I have a boyfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a boyfriend

• I'd like a boyfriend

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don't want a boyfriend

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I'm asexual and/or under the age of consent and all that boyfriend/girlfriend stuff is icky

• I know a rude word and I giggle when someone says bottom

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I'm married

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I'm engaged

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I saw a picture of that new user and because she plays games I think she must love me lots because I

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Hmm... girls. I never got into that shtick for some reason. Didn't really know where to start I guess. I'm one of those 'never been kissed' guys who just stays at home and gets depressed about how hopeless he is and cybers with gay furries.

I dont have one, i want one but i havent got the money to buy them things, go out with them and text them so meh :p

Don't have one, wish i did, and at the same time wish i didn't like her at all.

I'm in love with my close mate's girlfriend of 2 years :(

Sucks ass

Girls cant ever seem to get over my in-your-face interface.
And there is that thing that kind of pisses them off... See, I like to hit women durring sex. and not durring sex.

aha!

*the Goth appears and tells you all to stop listening to emo and go out and have some damn fun*

:p

Wow that poll is depressing. I voted : have no girlfriend and want one.

Oxygenetic said:
Nope, I wish. Chicks don't seem to like computer gamers.

You would be surprised at how wrong you are. I have many friends that happen to be girls and they don't care that I am a computer gamer :afro:

Besides, you shoudnt of really made a poll on this silent_night :dozey:

I don't have a girlfriend... :eek:

Oh! but I do have a wife! With an Anniversary on
November 16th...Doh!

Kazreal said:
I don't have a girlfriend... :eek:

Oh! but I do have a wife! With an Anniversary on
November 16th...Doh!
You lucky, lucky bastard! :thumbs: Send our regards :E

I don't want a boyfriend...
I guess that's all I have to say about that.

Wraith said:
hot girlfriends gotten through having tons of money? you have to be a low-life to care about that. i love my girl because she is smart and loves me. i dont have anything, but she wants to be with me all the same

Untill the bills start coming in ;)

No I don't have a girlfriend and I don't want one... it only causes your bankaccount to get smaller and smaller

Frank said:
No I don't have a girlfriend and I don't want one... it only causes your bankaccount to get smaller and smaller

true, true...

Frank said:

Obviously dating the wrong girls, as mine is pretty low maintenance and good looks.

ComradeBadger said:
Seconded. Not looking for a relationship atm, I prefer good friends :)

aww what happend to the jacket chick?

SHIPPI said:
no boyfriend.. would like to be with someone, but I don't know any nice guys. I'm good friends with the only nice guys I know, and I don't want to be any more than that with any of them. The rest are all either townies or goths, most are idiots, and none game :( Ah well
Hey, whats wrong with us goths, we're FAR nicer than chavs/townies. We're genuine and we don't follow other people like sheep or do things just to keep in with how the media say we should.

We're just miserable gits sometimes :p

SHIPPI said:
I've nothing against goths in general, and they are nicer people than townies.. the ones I know just take things a bit too far. They all wear heavy make up, leather trousers, trenchcoats, etc to school... it's weird. I think they do it simply to be different :p
They do it because they want to and they feel they should be able to since it doesn't hurt anyone.

You'll find a lot of goths are very intelligent friendly people who have more going for them than most people do, often very creative and caring and they don't let other people's opinions rule their lives. Their happy to be how they are and don't think they should "be the norm" just to please other people's views on what they think is normal.

townies on the other hand.. they have nothing going for them and must all be destroyed like rats :p

SHIPPI said:
Haha, yeah. There was a fair in town last week, and it was just a mass of townies with those stupid glowing teeth things. Horrible... ;(

And I'm not saying goths aren't intelligent or friendly, or whatever. I respect them for being able to break away from 'the norm' and not be pressured into complying with what others deem normal, I jusst get the feeling that most the people I've seen who are goths are simply doing it for attention, not because that's what they believe they should be able to do :)
Some do do it for the attention I'll admit, but you can easy spot those once you get to know a few. Real goths wont screw people around, they'll put other people first, always there for friends, can always find something in life to enjoy even when things are bad. Besides goth girls look good all in black and reds and purples lol

Townies just make the place look untidy, either the government should lock them up, or put them in the military or let the rest of us go hunting for them with shotguns ;)

SHIPPI said:
I've nothing against goths in general, and they are nicer people than townies.. the ones I know just take things a bit too far. They all wear heavy make up, leather trousers, trenchcoats, etc to school... it's weird. I think they do it simply to be different :p
It's because the Matrix has them :cheers:

The Dark Elf said:
Hey, whats wrong with us goths, we're FAR nicer than chavs/townies. We're genuine and we don't follow other people like sheep or do things just to keep in with how the media say we should.

We're just miserable gits sometimes :p
The problem with goths are that they are scary :( :| (all that make up) And then they dress in black & stuff so they can be different from everyone else but then all their friends are the same so they fail miserably ;)

Edit:
The Dark Elf said:
Besides goth girls look good all in black and reds and purples lol
http://66.34.10.12/lj/onyx_last_night/gothie.jpg
No dude. No. That's just wrong! ;)

Alec_85 said:
It's because the Matrix has them :cheers:

The problem with goths are that they are scary :( :| (all that make up) And then they dress in black & stuff so they can be different from everyone else but then all their friends are the same so they fail miserably ;)

Edit:
http://66.34.10.12/lj/onyx_last_night/gothie.jpg
No dude. No. That's just wrong! ;)
Goths.. scary? teeheehee, I've never met another Goth who's scary

The Dark Elf said:
Goths.. scary? teeheehee, I've never met another Goth who's scary
Your avatar for instance is rather annoying in a scary way ;(

SHIPPI said:
Heh, they should be lured into a large open area using bright, colourful lights, lots of free alcohol, and loud rap/dance/whatever the hell it is they listen to and then trapped there. They'll sort themselves out.

Agreed haha

'Real' Goths seem like good people, it's a shame they have such a bad image. And this is getting offtopic slightly :p

It's allowed to get off topic when a mod does it *looks at the mod bending the rules thread* lol :p

Alec_85 said:
Your avatar for instance is rather annoying in a scary way ;(

My avatar is a sketch I did of a very very nice girl I knew, who's a Goth, who likes Dark Elves, she is sooo not scary, she's a lovely girl and very attractive with a great personallity and I miss her :(

No , but i wish i do have one,

I had 11 girles so far, but non are girlfriends only B**chs to play around with :E

Gorgon said:
No , but i wish i do have one,

I had 11 girles so far, but non are girlfriends only B**chs to play around with :E
and thats why Gorgon never had a girlfriend :p

-

*goes back to bashing townies* :D

The Dark Elf said:
*goes back to bashing townies* :D

Townies sound like they are fun to mess with. You should through eggs at them while they are drunk or high. Much fun can come from that.

Nope, don't want one right now, girls that are the same age I am or 1-2 years younger are f-ing annoying because of that HS drama bs...I am sorry, I don't want to hear any of it so, thats the reason I don't have one.

Well it's still scary :p Goths remind me of the Matrix & odd vampire stories/movies.

Back