Do you like the new skin?

Do you like the new skin/theme

• No

Votes: 262 43.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 341 56.6%

• Total voters
Just make sure that u change the regular site's skin to this too so it doesnt look like 2 different sites...

Can you l33t admin guys see who is using which theme? I'd like to know how many users use the blue theme vs how many users use the tan style.. :p

Wow, I just got back from deepest Scotland and what do I find? This lovely new skin. Although my email doesn't appear to be working and next-door's cat has shat everywhere, this is one nice surprise.

I used to not like it, but after few days now, I love it.

Munro, Just correct the colours, I mean add more dark colours to the backgrounds so the text look more readable, and thats all. :)

It looks nice, BUT there are some really nasty load and display problems with it. :(

MaDMaXX said:
It looks nice, BUT there are some really nasty load and display problems with it. :(

Problems like..? I havent seen a single problem :)

thats because you have broadband
Anyone with a slower connection will have major issues waiting for the page to become readable, scrollable, clickable etc :(

my only suggestion is the shade of red used for hightlighting. the orange looked better IMO.

I just went to 1600x1200 and the bars are perfectly fine by me hahaha! Skin's fine.

Fix the spoiler color please, it doesn't match just makes it look dumb.

basically yes, i like the skin, its very well fragmented for the different sections. but you should remove that 'disco-strider' image in the head, thats looks crappy.

anyways, i'd slightly prefer the actual skin.

BigWalnutZ said:
Fix the spoiler color please, it doesn't match just makes it look dumb.

the spoiler color is perfect, they have to keep it like this because of the adjustable color of the skins.

Besides, your sig is too big, 4 lines max.

i can;t remember wt the old skin looks like....

i hated it the first day, i thought it could go to hell... but then it changed and i stopped hating it...

i vote NO.

I voted no, because that big empty grey space at the top is a huge waste of space and I don't like it.

Actually I just figured out I can change it to tan, and I like it alot better :)

i hope the top banner is just for testing right?
other than that, if you just put simple ps patterns around, it will look a little better (scanlines, grids) make sure they are low opacity though

I like the new design ... no I'm lying, this design lacks of fluffle bunnies
:(

Sprafa said:
Remember you can still change it back.

to the old original skin? I checked User CP> Edit options

and there is only an option between blue and tan.. :(

I havnt voted because im 50/50. I think you need to make the Halflife2.net part better, its a little bland and it feels strewn about.

Its alright. Needs a bit of work. I like clean easy to read, easy on the eye forums best. This one is a step in the right direction. :)

It looks quite nice. Better than the official CS forums anyway :)

I like it :)

Don't know if it's been mentioned but there is like a "smudge" of dark grey at the bottom right :p

Yes! The "smudge" that you are talking about is actually the shadow of an assasin!

Back