Votes: 97 77.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • I plan on getting one

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
SE FTW. I do mobile games for a living and Sony Ericsson is the best of all of them, both in processor speed and in bugless behavior. Too bad I have Verizon and can't have one of their phones. Instead I have the very solid, very bricklike LG VX8000.

Buy the phone you want + unlock codes? I can't think of a phone I've had that Cingular actually approves of. In fact they tried to tell me I couldn't use my 7610 at one point. I told them to piss off.

YES I OWN A CELL PHONE

FOR ****S SAKE PEOPLE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM? IT'S LIKE A GOD DAMN SEWING CIRCLE NOW!!! I'M EXPECTING A BOOK CLUB NEXT YOU FAGS

Bring the silly back to hl2.net

Hey that's a good idea actually, a book club!

I have one but I don't take it anywhere with me. I don't want people to be able to reach me anywhere else but at home.

Call mine and I'll tell you Ennui's forum password.

1-978-855-8412

Call me after 10PM and I'll tell you why Axyon's family deserted him in an alley way at an early age.

Do you want to know something...I'm not a technophobe by a long shot, but I couldn't tell you what phone I have :LOL: My brother gave it to me about a year and a half ago and I didn't ask him what model it was!

It's a nokia, grey and it the keypad can be lifted up and over the screen to reveal a qwerty key layout.

Call mine and I'll tell you Ennui's forum password.

1-978-855-8412

Call me after 10PM and I'll tell you why Axyon's family deserted him in an alley way at an early age.

That phone number has been pwnt, check your voicemail.

Buy the phone you want + unlock codes? I can't think of a phone I've had that Cingular actually approves of. In fact they tried to tell me I couldn't use my 7610 at one point. I told them to piss off.
I'm not talking about approval. I'm talking about band compatibility. Totally different network technologies (CDMA vs GSM).

Back