Votes: 79 73.1%
  • I'm a chick and I shave them

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • I'm a chick and I don't bother

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
If I shaved my armpits, they would be little bald patches amongst the angry forest covering my entire body. Why bother?

The only time you should ever even consider shaving your armpits, is if you just got done shaving your vagina. Then it should be mandatory.

I braid my armpit hair together with my pubic hair into sails and hook myself up to a trolley line by my ass hair and use the wind to fly around the city.

So I have been proven wrong by a public dictionary...
:|

Wiki's aren't always right, so your argument is still up for debate.

...btw I can't stand people around here who quote wiki's so religiously.

I like a hairy pussy actually. Makes it more mysterious and interesting and womanly. WOMANLY. I don't want to feel like i'm having sex with a 6 year old pre-pubescent. Horrible.

I want a woman.

/tia dalma voice

Woooh_MAannnN.

I like a hairy pussy actually. Makes it more mysterious and interesting and womanly. WOMANLY. I don't want to feel like i'm having sex with a 6 year old pre-pubescent. Horrible.

I want a woman.

/tia dalma voice

Woooh_MAannnN.

Ehh.. I don't mind if there is hair downstairs, but if there is, trim that shit. I don't want a god damn bushel of gnome hair all up in me gullet. I'd rather go choke on the swishy swashy part of a rabbit hopped up on turbo hair growth formula. Stupid swags.

I'm going to shave my armpits tomorrow morning. i want to have sex again sometime soon and last time i shaved my chest i got some action. women like bare chested men and if that means getting rid of my arm hair than so be it. the only thing you won't catch me in is pink!

I think he's referring to pink shirts.

Popped collar optional.

I just shaved my arm pits and I can see a lot more of my body and its sexy. chicks like bald arm pits....thats why they do it too. also there was a little bit of irritation when i was shaving it, but right now i'm fine....also i feel no need to put deodorant on today

Shaving is for the weak. All kinds.

Back