Votes: 79 73.1%
  • I'm a chick and I shave them

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • I'm a chick and I don't bother

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
Wow, I had no idea that guys shaving armpits had such a gay social stigma attached to it. I can understand legs, and maybe chest, but armpits?

Its probably because I spend too much time indoors.

Going bald is very homosexual too.

That's why guys shell out billions on hair growth treatments.

As a CHICK. Yes.

Arm pit hair on men is still kinda freaky. But then weird if a man shaves it. Can't win.

Not with a razor, but with my beard trimmer - if I leave it normal length, the antiperspirant I use clags it up, nasty.

No, but if there wasn't such a social stigma on it, I might. It makes a lot of sense, it looks disgusting and it traps a lot of sweat. Mine isn't too bad though.
Why do you care so much about social stigma when it comes from people whose views on men and women haven't changed since the stone age?

I shave my legs and arms and arm pits, i also visit gay nightclubs on a regular bases.

I once heard on the radio that this guy started shaving his armpits and never needed to wear deodorant again.

No, but if there wasn't such a social stigma on it, I might. It makes a lot of sense, it looks disgusting and it traps a lot of sweat. Mine isn't too bad though.
Isn't that a useful trait though? I remember that one legendary story about a guy who shaved his asscrack, and realised through visceral experience that the hair was there to keep sweat from accumulating into a slippery, salt-and-pheromone ass-mess. I assume the same goes for armpits.

Hell no. BTW once you shave a spot, shit only grows back thicker and longer, so have fun with eternal shit pits.

Isn't that a useful trait though? I remember that one legendary story about a guy who shaved his asscrack, and realised through visceral experience that the hair was there to keep sweat from accumulating into a slippery, salt-and-pheromone ass-mess. I assume the same goes for armpits.

Yea I shaved my ass bare once.. Don't ever do it, just leave it alone.

Armpits however are different, because you lift your arms exposing them to fresh air and everything, your ass is just together, hot, and sweaty until pretty much just when you have a shower and wash it, so hair down there is necessary, armpits you don't really need hair though.

I dont have armpits cuz they're gay obviously.

All hair neat and short with clippers. **** shaving, that shit gives you a rash.

Real men shave with this:

projectile_point_chcu4179.jpg

I trim them a bit so they're not out of control, same with pubis.

I clip them short so that it doesn't stick out from under my arms.

Only my face has felt the touch of a blade. There's really no need anyway. I amn't hairy at all over the rest of me, barring one or two obvious locations.

A girl saying "I once heard on the radio" should cue you in on the fact that whatever she is about to say is bullshit.

I once heard on the radio that a guy started swallowing his spit, and he never had to drink water again.

I've never shaved my armpits. I'm quite hairy, but I'm fair skinned and fair haired, so mostly it doesn't show. Which is nice.

Never shaved my pits, don't see any reason to.

I shaved my ass once in high school. Super unpleasant.

Shaving hair doesn't make it grow back thicker, that's a myth..

Otherwise men would be locked into an eternal battle with their facial-hair, having it eventually reaching a point of growing to a full-length beard in mere seconds.

Amazingly distracting.

"Aw, come on! [Dog--], come to bed!"

"IN A MINUTE BITCH HOLY SHIT GET A RAZOR OR SOMETHING WHAT THE **** ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE FOR IT'S GROWING A MIND OF IT'S OWN ALONG WITH CONTINUING LENGTH OF HAIR I DON'T EVEN LIKE BEARDS WHY--"

Back