Doom3 IS Gold

blindvomit said:
STFU and leave asshole, you don't like Doom 3 then don't post in the ****ing thread, simple as that, you party shitter asshole.

Uh...okie dokie. I won't say anything and let the mods deal with you. :)

blindvomit said:
STFU and leave asshole, you don't like Doom 3 then don't post in the ****ing thread, simple as that, you party shitter asshole.

Owned.

10char

SubKamran said:
Uh...okie dokie. I won't say anything and let the mods deal with you. :)

err.. yeah. He went over the top...

But you posted in this thread to cause trouble to be fair... :(

Really?

I live in a really large metroplitian city (Phoenix, AZ to be exact). Should I pre-order or take my chances? I haven't pre-order before because Fry's Electronics takes $10 off of PC games that are in the first week of release.

Yeahhh ! Damn It!! Hwooowowh Oh My God! This Is No Joke Im Crying Of Joice! Damnit Been 4 Years Of Waiting For This Game! Man I'm So Happy! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

marksmanHL2 :) said:
err.. yeah. He went over the top...

But you posted in this thread to cause trouble to be fair... :(

No, I just remarked about how I am not going to buy it. It just doesn't seem "all that" to me.

PS. Of course, I know I will be getting it... ;)

''OMG OMG lets go tell on blindvomit because he cussed and my tiny little brain cant take it lets go come on....''

blindvomit said:
You're the one that needs to leave buddy.

Come back in 3 days when you've cooled off about not being able to handle the simple opinion of another member.

Banned for three days.

From my experience with Gamestop, they receive strangely small amounts of games at times. I would rather be safe than sorry, and be able to play Doom 3 on the first day :) It's not like it costs any more money...

SubKamran said:
No, I just remarked about how I am not going to buy it. It just doesn't seem "all that" to me.

PS. Of course, I know I will be getting it... ;)

You also said you would be getting a friend to give you an illegal copy. Which not many people here are a fan of to be honest... Thats the bit I had a problem with anyway. It made it seem like you came in here for the soul purpose of inciting doom3 fans.

WTF, you all are ****ing pussies, im not coming here again until hl2 is released, which looks to be like never...at least us Doom 3 fans have something to celebrate, DOOM 3 GOLD, haha i'd like to see the day when you guys can have such an honor, later wussies, email me whenever HL2 is done, ill be too busy playing Doom 3 anyway. LATER!

blahblahblah said:
Really?

I live in a really large metroplitian city (Phoenix, AZ to be exact). Should I pre-order or take my chances? I haven't pre-order before because Fry's Electronics takes $10 off of PC games that are in the first week of release.

Preorder here is why though, I live right next to los angeles and when I preordered Diablo II for my brother I went and picked it up the day they called and when i went there people were asking for it and they said "Sorry this is only for people who preordered" now im not saying the same will happen here but you never know, you can always find another store that might have it though.

blindvomit said:
WTF, you all are ****ing pussies, im not coming here again until hl2 is released, which looks to be like never...

Shouting arround that is not gona help your situation to be fair.....

Chris_D said:
You're the one that needs to leave buddy.

Come back in 3 days when you've cooled off about not being able to handle the simple opinion of another member.

Banned for three days.
Uh-oh. Mods are using the ban stick! Run for the hills! The police are coming. :E I love your avatar. You should put "Respect my authority." in your sig to go with the avatar. ;)

blindvomit said:
WTF, you all are ****ing pussies, im not coming here again until hl2 is released, which looks to be like never...

You better watch your attitude, mate. Just because no one has used profanity like you doesn't mean we can't. :hmph:

You also said you would be getting a friend to give you an illegal copy. Which not many people here are a fan of to be honest... Thats the bit I had a problem with anyway. It made it seem like you came in here for the soul purpose of inciting doom3 fans.

I burn CDs for friends, they return the favor. Don't tell me YOU'VE never done that? I buy my games, except when someone else has them.

Well, who cares, I will be buying this anyway.

blahblahblah said:
Really?

maybe.. i don't know.
do stores in ur area seem to run out of the popular titles?
plus.. if they give u $10 dollar discounts during first week of release.. shouldn't they give u that same discount for a pre-order? hmm..

not sure if u are getting the HL2 CE, but if u want it.. i would definitely take no chances there and get that pre-order outta the way :)

Tork said:
Preorder here is why though, I live right next to los angeles and when I preordered Diablo II for my brother I went and picked it up the day they called and when i went there people were asking for it and they said "Sorry this is only for people who preordered" now im not saying the same will happen here but you never know, you can always find another store that might have it though.

Guess, I will pre-order.

One more question...how does it work? I go to the store and pay for the pre-order box. Then on August 3/4/5 I go to the store and give my pre-order receipt to the clerk and he gives me my copy of Doom 3? Or does something else happen?

SubKamran said:
I burn CDs for friends, they return the favor. Don't tell me YOU'VE never done that? I buy my games, except when someone else has them.

Well, who cares, I will be buying this anyway.

I know many people do this. I used to do this. But then I kind of stoped. And thought about it.

I want to go into software development (No not some kid who wants to make games. Just software development...) and I wouldnt want people copying my work so I wont copy others work.

Yeah you can always pay in full or a minumum of like 5 to 10 dollars or something, you give them your phone number and you get a reciept and when they get their shipment they give you a phone call to come and pick it up.

blindvomit said:
WTF, you all are ****ing pussies, im not coming here again until hl2 is released, which looks to be like never...at least us Doom 3 fans have something to celebrate, DOOM 3 GOLD, haha i'd like to see the day when you guys can have such an honor, later wussies, email me whenever HL2 is done, ill be too busy playing Doom 3 anyway. LATER!
Make that a week.

I suppose now you'll play the "I got banned because I'm a Doom 3 fan" card whenever speaking to anyone. The fact is you've been very offensive for no reason, despite plenty of public warnings that you've probably seen to other people.

Banned for one week.

I know many people do this. I used to do this. But then I kind of stoped. And thought about it.

I want to go into software development (No not some kid who wants to make games. Just software development...) and I wouldnt want people copying my work so I wont copy others work.

TBH, I eventually buy every game I want or get from friends. Because I can never play online. :smoking: Plus I used to d/l lots of things, but now since I make $$$ I buy my software and games.

Tork said:
Yeah you can always pay in full or a minumum of like 5 to 10 dollars or something, you give them your phone number and you get a reciept and when they get their shipment they give you a phone call to come and pick it up.

Thanks. I guess I'll go pre-order once I decide when I want to return the blockbuster video I rented a week ago. :O By the way, rent "Buffalo Soldiers", it is a great comedy.

blahblahblah said:
Guess, I will pre-order.

One more question...how does it work? I go to the store and pay for the pre-order box. Then on August 3/4/5 I go to the store and give my pre-order receipt to the clerk and he gives me my copy of Doom 3? Or does something else happen?

go to ur local EB store, talk to the sales person about pre orders and (if u are getting the HL2 CE, ask about it.. tell them u want it) that should give u all the info u need.

just make sure u don't lose the recipt they give u when u pre order.. thats all :)

blahblahblah said:
Guess, I will pre-order.

Well, usually you can just put like $10 down on the game to reserve it which usually goes towards the game. They give you a little coupon to save to show them next time. It's kind of okay to lose it but it will take longer for them to confirm everything if you don't have the coupon with you. Anyway, then, when the game is released, you go back to to the store and pay the rest of the money and get your copy. Thats how it works at gamestop and thats where I always pre order my games.

The only game that sold out was Unreal Tournament 2004, but I wanted the DVD version specifically. I don't think Doom 3 will sell out in my town. Call of Duty didn't and there were ads all over TV.

Hmmm as I scroll further down I see his temp ban gets bigger, will he be perma-banned?

To be continued....

CB | Para said:
Hmmm as I scroll further down I see his temp ban gets bigger, will he be perma-banned?

To be continued....
Sounds like a comic book. :burp: :stare:

ray_MAN said:
Sounds like a comic book. :burp: :stare:

Yeah I was actually thinking of those lame fifties voiceovers from Batman hehe.

Todd Hollenshead said:
In the meantime, I want to see those "DOOM 3 GOLD!!!" threads set new records for swamping message board servers, destroying productivity, and post counts ;-)

my 2 cts. :)

Synthaxx R-or said:
Hey, good news!

There's nothing like an appetiser before a big meal :devil:

Far cry = appetiser
Doom 3 = Meal
Half-life 2 = pie!

I love pie....

:bounce: omg, great news. wow \o/ :bounce:
im very happy, except that i wont have my x800 XT in time :(

lans said:
Far cry = appetiser
Doom 3 = Meal
Half-life 2 = pie!

I love pie....
mmmm....pie....

The string of games being released is turning out to be a lot like Thanksgiving :thumbs:

lans said:
Far cry = appetiser
Doom 3 = Meal
Half-life 2 = pie!

I love pie....

I WANT PIE :eek:

XDDD
Actully ur ignoring other games... D3 is great... and HL2 is wonderful but S.T.A.L.K.E.R and F.E.A.R are also very good games...

tkato said:
I WANT PIE :eek:

XDDD
Actully ur ignoring other games... D3 is great... and HL2 is wonderful but S.T.A.L.K.E.R and F.E.A.R are also very good games...

Stalker is a cup of coffee, fear is the mint you get when you pay the bill :p

Murray_H said:
Stalker is a cup of coffee, fear is the mint you get when you pay the bill :p

Lol can u stop using games as food :O ur making me hungry :O.
Well... Stalker focus on physics more then the other things... bullets actully got weight... every game got is high lights :O
And HL2 got it ALL!!!! :eek:ooo

I had a pretty good feeling it would come out before HL2...

Are we all talkin about the same kinda pie?! WHOA HEY!

Back