E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

I'm at 21% and I started 2 hours ago, and I'm beating you Foxtrot :E

YAY!!!

21%!!!!

sorry, Has that guy uploaded the whole thing to anyone yet?

21.27% hahaha....this video better be worth it...it better be as good as Spider-man(which I watched for the first time while dling with video).

Nope according to the details everyone's downloaded partion of the movie is around 21%

Erm, year in case you havnt realised yet....

We are ALL on 21% and stuck there going at the exact same rate. :thumbs:

Looks like a 2 day download to me...

:|

Well... guess what.

I am also at 22% lol...

I really dont think we need to keep posting on every 1% increase....

No...

Everyone moves at the same rate for the time being.

I dont know the technical reasons why. But that seems obvious atm.

Cyber$nake said:
is anyone further than 22%?

Nah, mine stopped at 22% cuz no one else that I'm connected to has a completed copy. The highest I've seen in the user profiles is 23%.

SO WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN IT DOING?!!!! KEEP YOUR FRIGGEN TORRENTS RUNNING, JEBUS~!

sooo....

Now instead of posting 1% increases you lot are now posting 0.1% increases..... GREAT!!! :E :p

NOBODYS got it yet headcrabonmyass!!! Thats the whole reason why were all at 22% right now...its just one guy uploading the whole thing for our pleasure! You should be thankful you've gotten as much as you have!

The reason it is going slow because there is only one person with the actual 100% file. So if more than one person has the completed file it would be a lot faster.

Please people keep your torrents open once you finish downloading. I won't get home from work for another 6 hours and I hate showing up at torrent parties but nobodies there anymore! :grrf:

Going along very nicely at 60 kb/s at 9% complete. Should be done in under 2 hours, unless I hit a bottleneck somewhere along the way, since only one person has it fully loaded so far (according to previous posts).

FYI: PC GAMING WORLD Magazine has the E32K4 video even at a higher quality than the video shown here...

I'll just wait...BitTorrent would take too long...

Where are you Pendragon? :E

thehunter1320 said:

It is a better quality (look at the damage on the wall outside the door) (assuming you wern't being sarcastic)

The main thing is that the new one is better lit.

Edit: whoops, (interpretation)

Back