E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

DeltaBlast said:
conn refused :( (after I canceled it and reconnected (because there were only 16 peers and I wasn't downloading))

You are supposed to leave it running for a while. It will slowly connect to more and more peers.

:naughty: HAIL to the bittorent greedy ass. 127Kbps download, 0 Kbps upload. Don't mind the erased stuff, I had to to lower the file size so I could upload it.

Attachments

• FAST!.JPG
    FAST!.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 263
I lov screen 3 , the one with Eli , the lighting and facial features is gr8! :)

Ahh, but it's going to stop very soon. Don't get too caught up in the moment. Things will quickly start to slow down.

What I dont understand is how no one is listed as having more than like 14% of the file, yet the download contiues, albeit at a snails pace.

You know...its people who have clients that cap the upload rate at 0-1 which tottally ruins it for everyone

Dedatorv said:
You are supposed to leave it running for a while. It will slowly connect to more and more peers.

I was already at 13% at that time :p

The number of peers decreased and my download stopped... thus I reconnected ;)

But the tracker refuses me ;(

200? I'm getting 6. :(

haha! once I posted that it went up to 23!

TheWart said:
What I dont understand is how no one is listed as having more than like 14% of the file, yet the download contiues, albeit at a snails pace.

That is because the person with the whole file hasn't been able to upload more than 14% of the file yet. What he uploads, we download.

You can't eat the apple you haven't grown yet.

I am downloading now a 300 mb video file .
Is this the new Better Quality E3 2004 Vid ?

Mad Dog said:
This is still camcorder footage, not direct feed, right?

Right. But, according to Burning Fish, it's near-DVD quality

that was a crazy ride upto 15%, then it flew the exact same way that bricks dont.

downloaded : 50mbs
uploaded : 122mbs @ 24kb

Thanks to the people that are actually sharing more than 1kb out of 15+kb!

Sweet 2 Seeders now!!! Who is the second one?

OT: Is Hl2.net slow for anyone else?

Attached-Yes I am not connected to either of em.

:| Blah. I hate Bittorrent, I went from 127+ DL to 10 DL in a matter of minutes, my upload rose too. I am about to just wait until we can download the junk from FTP or whatever it's called.

D: 52 kBps
U: 11 kBps

Working well so far ;)
EDIT: For anyone still looking for a good client, I recommend Bittornado v3.3.

Dude how many times do i have to tell this?

There is no seeder because he is using super-seed, when you are using super-seed you mask yourself as a seeder and look as a peer instead. And until everyone is pretty much at the same level he release a bit more to download.
and so on, and so on.

So you don't have to share your upload u mean ailevation.

currently dead here 0up 0down :(

I accidentaly canceled and i cant connect to anyone now :( :( :( :(
EDIT: nm, slowly chugging along again :D

Yes, HL2.net is slow atm. Everything is slow here, because I got torrent-client on and that always means a major slowdown here. But I heard from an MSN-mate that it's slow for him too.

Patience is sometimes a virtue!

Attachments

• I love science.JPG
    I love science.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 375
FISKER_Q said:

There is no seeder because he is using super-seed, when you are using super-seed you mask yourself as a seeder and look as a peer instead. And until everyone is pretty much at the same level he release a bit more to download.
and so on, and so on.

Well dude, explain why it says there are 2 seeders and in my previous picture show someone uploading at 100%. Ok dude? Can you explain that dude?

yeah this site is going slow for me, I think it's being raped.

FISKER_Q said:

and so on, and so on.

Sorry, I was not aware of this. Is that really a faster method than just doing it normally?

Superseeding is where the original seeder distributes different parts of the files to multiple peers, thus allowing those peers to be able to distribute those parts easier and faster.

Superseeding is the most efficient way for lone seeders.

Dedatorv said:
Well dude, explain why it says there are 2 seeders and in my previous picture show someone uploading at 100%. Ok dude? Can you explain that dude?

If it shows 100% it is because he isn't using super-seed at the time

Else it could merely be sharefakers. Or 2 seeders that got it elsewhere from and tried to upload(although they're not there now)

Super-seed has that advantage it kinda forces others to upload, but when they won't it takes a lot of time to progress. So he would've probably been better of allowing 2 peers downloading or something, and then start superseeding.

When I wake up tomorrow, I hope to see loads of seeders :D

There better be *shakes fist"

Yeah I'm crusing along here...downloading for a few minuits and already at 0%!

EDIT: Oh Wait here we are at 40 KB!.......and back down to 16...20..... :sleep:

Is there any way to change tracker? This one just isn't accepting me anymore, what also means I can't upload my share :(

people, patients is needed when downloading Torrents. :)................

sk1llfatal said:
he is superseeding but everyone has the same parts, hmm

If what you saying is true then minimum Dl speed would be 2-5Kbytes whereas i am getting max of 54Kbytes and minimum of 15 at all time. What I AM SAYING is that there are many people got diffrent parts of the file.

Just keep SEEDING THE BEAST. :D

Back