E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

see... my download will reach 0 k/bs after a while...

and then my internet turns off... so i have to reset my computer..

Dubya Tee Ehf? (wtf?)

I fixed it by using the Azureus program and installing the updates for it.

Downloading at 50-80-100 kb/s (varies). Uploading at a max of 10 - sorry guys, we have to pay for bandwidth where I live, we get 10 gigs a month and anything over that is $15 per gig. It reckons less than an hour at this speed, but I know there isn't a complete copy out there right now. Oh well.

Time to go clean the house.

maybe i'm just lucky but i'm downloading at 250+kb/s :/ 143 peers :)

upload is 30kb/s

I *was* downloading at 50kps/upload 13kps, but now thats going down to 3kps/ipload 1...

Odd.. I think the seeds are disconeting. Please if you have the file, be nice and put your BT client on so others can get it. Thanks.

Wow, 30 pages of % updates.

I'd like to take this opportunity to DEMAND the E3 2K4 Bink videos again. And before someone starts in with the "They're too busy with HL2 to divert resouces" argument, I'd like someone to explain just how much effort goes into recording a Bink video. Seriously, how much extra effort goes into it? If I lived in the Seattle area I'd offer to go down to Valve and cue up some Bink recordings for FREE. They wouldn't even have to let me hold the gold crowbar or anything.

:afro: :bounce: :afro:

PS: to everyone bragging on/lamenting their various download and upload speeds, here's the deal:

The file isn't yet seeded, it's super-seeded. The original file is still being uploaded as we speak, at a maximum of 8 Kb/s. Those of you starting late will see super duper wicked cool download speeds, until you catch up to the rest of us. Then, you'll be stop-n-go, just like everyone else.

It's going to take a while, so in the meantime, GIVE US THE BINKS!

Anyone still thinks HL2 looks worse since the leak?? Holy crap the amount of detail is just mindblowing graphics wise. Those who think that HL2's graphics are slightly dated need some new eyeballs.

30.5 %, and its slugging along now at 3 kb/s, so im off to bed ,nn

Are you all seriously going to sit here and post every single percent you've downloaded? You're going to need to leave this up all night, so go do something.

i refuse to believe that there is no other way for this original dude with the 100 % to post this someplace where we can all get it .. i know he is on torrent but like put it on a server where can upload to with in a few minutes.

there has to be a faster way. this is 2004 there has to be a faster way i can't wait for two days to re-see the same vid... faster .. 2004 faster FASTER

Hype. We would'nt if people would LEAVE THERE CLIENT ON.

People are getting it and then closeing it. Thats why no ones downloading very fast..

They're called leechers. I for one will leave it on for atleast 2 days after it's done.

Im aware what there called. There slowing us all down.

No. They are not "getting it and killing the client", no one has "gotten it" yet, IT'S STILL BEING UPLOADED. AT 8 KB/SEC.

Got it?

i am sad...my upload speed has actually surpassed my download speed..

The Mistress said:
Hype. We would'nt if people would LEAVE THERE CLIENT ON.

People are getting it and then closeing it. Thats why no ones downloading very fast..

No, only one person has it.

The closest anyone else is to having it is about 31% right now.

NOBODY EXCEPT THE ORIGINAL POSTER HAS THE FULL FILE YET.

I'm sorry for the caps but I see way too many people complaining about leechers and stuff when that is not the case. The only reason your downloads are slowing down to a crawl is because everyone else is in the same situation because the file isn't fully seeded, there are no complete copies among the peers except the super seed, which means nobody else has the file and nobody is just shutting their client down and being selfish.

Just bear with it and stop complaining, the man was nice enough to spend this time doing this for you so you might as well show some appreciation.

Citizen, its the same video from e3.. just HQ verson, you should know if the files worth it.

Wow, I'm dling at around 130 kb a sec, but that's probably b/c it's sharing from others and not the original seeder.

Ok, this download is not worth the time. I checked the first 10 minutes of it and it is the exact same as the original but a little bit brighter. Save yourself the time and don't bother downloading it.

i'm done downloading....still uploading though @ 45kb/s

Seeing as I stopped at page 8, link to torrent please.

btw, it is a guy in the bin, as you walk past he goes shh and puts his finger up, you can even hear it.

killer916 said:
Ok, this download is not worth the time. I checked the first 10 minutes of it and it is the exact same as the original but a little bit brighter. Save yourself the time and don't bother downloading it.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

I tried the one on page 7 and got an error, now its working :D

Only 310mb, yet the gamespy one is 600mb.

killer916 said:

If you did download and finish the movie, then you closed bittorrent. Otherwise we'd have another seed.

Can you read? Are you blind?

That question has been answered about 10-20 times on this thread.

I refuse to wade through 32+ pages of that to find an answer, either stop the spamming of % done, or just answer it where I can find it!
Im sorry for having never used BT before...
Thanks.

It is fast till you get to where everybody that started it awhile ago is.

about 34% now.

The guy that has the whole file is the only 'seed' (although he is superseeding it) so downloading it is only as fast as he is uploading now.

RipperRoo said:
Im sorry for having never used BT before...
Thanks.
Don't feel bad, it appears that 80% of your peers know nothing about BT either.

Back