E3 2004 Video - Better Quality

870!!! oh wait.. thats how many bytes/second :x

Yeah pauly your going fast now just wait till you get up to par with the rest of the group which is about 50% ish. Then your down to a snail crawl dl/speed.

Pauly said:
15 % started 5 minutes ago, 100kb/s 30kb upload

It's going to be fast when you start but once you get to where everyone else is, its going to slow down dramatically.

Gotta catch up! :D I turned it off for a few hours so I could do some gaming, and now it's back to this :) When I wake up, I hope it's done....

Have a question... i want to share it with more people after its done... i use bit tornado so should i just change it to "seed" setting when its completed?

I am on a cable connection with 312kb\sec upload cap

I would guess so aero but im not too sure never used tornado.. I use azureus.

oh and iced_eagle theres no way its done by morning.. im saying some time early afternoon tommorow.

I never used bit tornado, but I assume after the download is done it should automatically start seeding.

Congrats... were all at that spot too.... well around it... once again thanks for reminding...

jb55 said:
I never used bit tornado, but I assume after the download is done it should automatically start seeding.
Correctomundo! :naughty:

jb55 said:

I use Bit Tornado, and I've found it to be the best, and fastest Torrent program around!

I use to use Azureus, I hate Java applications, and there's something that I just don't like about Azureus. Speeds were quick qith Azureus, but Bit Tornado lets you run in Super Seed mode, haha, and seems to be a bit quicker.

Google shad0w to download Bit Tornado.

Well i did a comparison with the exact frames... judge for yourself if this is worth the wait:

(I do think the door effect comes out better in this one, looks pretty cool :))

Leftside: Old --- Rightside: New

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 309
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 326
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 316
It seems much clearer, should be worth the wait, considering it'll be done when I wake up, and spleeping isn't what I would consider as waiting.

i uploaded almost a gig

Attachments

• sadface.JPG
    sadface.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 273
Ha that stinks whezzy... I uploaded 220.1m and downloaded 170.6m

im anywhere between 10 and 498 kbps. currently at 7.5%

gunna get damn slow whne i catch up

GordonfreeMAN said:
somebody dl it and host it as a mpg of avi.....bit tr sucks...

No it doesn't. Speeds only suck when one person is seeding and hundreds are downloading from him.

someone compare this to the gamespot video, the gamespot video was better than gamespy. for the uninformed its available for free on download.com.

The GameSpot version sucks. It's a low res crooked cam and the GameSpy ones a LOT better quality. I tried them both.

The best quality I've still seen is the IGN video. Here's to hoping this one we're all DLing is the best of the bunch

Your Penis Grows 5 inches if you upload over 1 gig 82.1.53.163 is leeching :(

what is the torrent for this? sorry im too lazy to look aroudn in the earlier pages :)

-merc

Hmm the avilability for this file right now as i speak on azures is 0.595 ,doesnt that mean there aint 1 complete source?....no one is seeding it ...0 seeds, 100 peers.

Awesome we have a Berserk fan! I have the DVD Box Set!

There seems to be many people sharing this file!

Hey guys, I have no idea what BT client Im using, its just a box with a cancel button, percentage bar, timeleft, and speeds.
Is it worth DLing a new client?
And also, if I do, will I have to start the file all over again, or can I resume this one, even though it was coming via a different client?

RipperRoo said:
Hey guys, I have no idea what BT client Im using, its just a box with a cancel button, percentage bar, timeleft, and speeds.
Is it worth DLing a new client?
And also, if I do, will I have to start the file all over again, or can I resume this one, even though it was coming via a different client?

Thats the standard BT client. I'm pretty sure you can continue the download if you get a new client. Just save the file to same location you were downloading before.

Shuzer said:
The best quality I've still seen is the IGN video. Here's to hoping this one we're all DLing is the best of the bunch

It is pretty cut though, the alyx scene and it's still not as nicely lit as this one.

Thanks, it will carry on, although the older client showed it as 58%, whereas Azereus claims its 38.9, but hey, its all going to finish at the same time isnt it.

After an 8 hour night sleep, I'm now at 63.2%, all without a tracker o_O

Joeyslucky22 said:
Well i did a comparison with the exact frames... judge for yourself if this is worth the wait:
Leftside: Old --- Rightside: New

Nice. They've only applied contrast and sharpening to the original version from the looks of those shots tho... and although it's an improvement (and a good find btw) it doesn't justify me taking up bandwidth at work :/

i'll wait for the binks / game to get my fix

i haev gamespot n gamespy versions, the gamespot one is better. especially the sound.
i assume the gamespy n ign ones are the same?

Back