EasyToon!

did you draw the tank? it's pretty cool :)

And here is part two, it's a bit better, refer to post #30 for the first part.

All awesome. I have the first frame of my gif completed but I still wanna know how to transfer stuff to the next frame without tracing. Yeah, I'm lazy :)

just copy and paste it.

1. CTRL-C to copy.
2. CTRL-RIGHT ARROW to get to the next frame.
3. CTRL-V to paste the scene you just copied onto this new one.

then you can select the pen and invert the colours so that you can rub out various bits and then redraw them. rinse n repeat!

have fun :)

Well I still think mine is better :frown:
Well no I dont,thats awesome man :thumbs: How the hell did you get those Circles on the tank tracks?

Attachments

• crazyav.gif
    crazyav.gif
    56 KB · Views: 319
Sweet I got it, now I will consider doing a decent one....

probably only the greatest animated thing ever...

remind me to never use this program again :x

Ok. Here's my first try at it. Not bad if I may say myself (which I may...and I will..)
You can see that as it goes on...the animation gets a tad better. My finger feels numb from clicking.

Oh, crap....... I can't upload it...a tad too big.

Can someone host it or something? If you think its good enough :).

Its only 153 kb.

Thank you kindly.

Ok...everone lookie!!!!

Boom

Its smaller than I would have liked. But just get really close to the screen. You at least should be able to see the stick guys eyes so you can tell he's moving his head.

I love watching it over and over. But I'm weird like that :thumbs:

That was very nice, Fender. :thumbs:

btw, Anaheim? I live in Pomona :)

Heh, cool. And thanks.

Did anyone else get that numb fingertip feeling after doing theirs? Its bugging me now.

I love this program. I'm gonna have fun for a long time now.

:cheers: Took me like an hour to do, enjoy.

can some1 tell me how to make one of those my avatar?

sorry 4 double post but is it possible to resize one you have saved without it only showing the first frame and not moving?

I just found out from my friend that his new cell phone can have gif's on it. So I'm going to try making something cool for his phone. You all do that too!!!!!

Man you guys need to learn how to copy and paste.

:x Copy and paste images, because everything is off in animation, I.E. Mines.

Eh, whatever. All I did the whole time was copy and paste. Dedalus' advice works great.

Bah, advice this advice that..

The best thing to know is to just be as free as possible in your animation, don't be afraid of doing something cool like a rotating camera or dynamic stuff and animations.

Dumb q. How do I scale a drawing without redrawing the whole thing? I'm making one of Goku powering up, and I'm gonna zoom out from his face, and I have no idea how.

AGHHHHHH. Stupid extra crap.... I was hoping this program did it, but oh well, I gotta get this done.

Edit: It's giving me something about not being a 24-bit BIB when I scale it in photoshop, so I'll just redraw I guess.

Well, just to bump this up a bit, I did find the scale feature just by chance. You choose the select tool then select the area with left click, and then click one of the boxes on the selection border with right click and then scale it. I feel so dumb o_o. Well it's coming a long pretty good, only about 1-2 more hours!

I'm going to make more animations, fun to see people being so creative for once here :)

CrazyHarij said:
I'm going to make more animations, fun to see people being so creative for once here :)

Yeah, and you don't actually have to be really good at drawing to do it :)

Meh, I really don't see how this is any better than other animation programs...

The fill colors are nice... But it could have had many more things.

1) View deeper into previous frames.
2) A symbol library.
3) Layers.
4) Easier frame navigation. (Timeline, anyone?)

Flash MX? :p

This is just a program for those who are too lazy to learn an advanced program like Flash and just animate away :)

Back