EasyToon!

I'm not done yet, I want to improve the blast. I might just completely remove the last 10 frames or so.

Good shit. I think you need to exaggerate a little though, more contrast in the blasts and stuff.

dude, flash isnt complicated if all you do in it is animate, go get a free trial from www.macromedia.com . i got one and i use it all the time. maybe i'll post some of my stuff later (im kinda grounded from my comp. and i really shouldnt be posting this anyway) CrazyHarij, thank you for making this thread, you have some great animating talent!!!!

I think my one is pretty good for a first attempt :p
woot!

I'm gonna try to add lightning and all that fancy stuff, but man, after a while it gets tedious and kinda boring. Need to watch an episode again, or check my comics on how the blast should be. I'll probably post some more done at like 12pm EST

I am making my one now
this program is cool

TIIMMYY said:
I think my one is pretty good for a first attempt :p
woot!

Looking good :)

Cool to see you noticed this program too, RJMC :D

Well, RJMC is a clay god, so let's see what he can pull off with this.

Zuckerhutbomber said:
Mine, mine mine!
Poor cloud.

Nice! :D

Keep makin em guys, I'll keep procrastinating on animating this (haven't thought of anything except a tumbleweed blowing past yet) -

crap, i keep trying to upload a zip of my "greatest" flash movie but i keep getting a 404 error, if anyone wants to see it, just give me your email or something

I don't understand how that Japanese guy did that... How does he have objects like police cars move across the screen like that? He has to redraw them every frame? X_X

vegeta897 said:
I don't understand how that Japanese guy did that... How does he have objects like police cars move across the screen like that? He has to redraw them every frame? X_X

Nah, I think you can move 'em and stuff

vegeta897 said:

No you just copy the object, paste it on the next frame, use the selector (left of the pencil) select the car, move it, repeat.

Sorry to dig an old thread but this is really cool. :D

here's my first attempt.

you guy's should keep doing 'em. :) for our entertainment and yours.

thanks for digging it up, i just now heard of it and am a big fan of those little gifs! :D

We should have an EasyToon contest! Looks like Harij would win :p

I like the animation, Hazar, by the way :)

Hehe, thanks Erestheux.

That was my first try too. :p

I got a question, how are you guys changing the amount of time between frames? When I try to do it, it just reverts back to the default time.

Yay, thanks for digging up this thread, there are alot of cool anim's here I forgot about. :D

I think I'll try and make some more perhaps.

I should have another one on the way soon. :)

could you repost some of yours since they don't work?

:)

The site I use for uploading is down for maintenance at the moment, I'll post the stuff later. :)

Back