Erm Bad news inside. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heheh, if he means that we have credibility issues he is clearly a member of another forum whos mods probably brain wash their members into thinking that this forum is evil.

EVIL I SAY!

PHL get 90% of their news from here anyway.
just that they usually dont credit the source... they say something along the lines of "found this while browsing" or "someone showed me this" rather than "Hl2.net reports"
:/ but who cares.
it all comes down to Valve STILL not having HL2 out !:p

Hl2 news that is!

We are the number one HL2 site out there. By far.

We didn't get there though being ill informed idiots who know nothing about the subject now did we.....

BAH, what REALLY irritates me is that these sites are only doing it because they know they will get a load of hits due to it.

Sad really......

jeez is this thread still running, why is it PHL always post good news with the word rumor splattered over it, and bad news as if its set in stone, just look at the title of the news post, I dunno whether do it deliberately or whether there naturaly just gullable pesimistic people.

hmmm - this is prety funny esp cos at practically he same time theirs a rumour that the code went final already (see valve speaks)

Look, this whole misunderstanding has been resolved now. No need to keep this thread open anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back