Eve: Dominion trailer (it pwns).

Nab, wasn't it you that gave me all your shit?

Also, I'm angry. I just get back in, and I didn't plan my queue well enough, so I'm gonna NOT be training for a few hours :(

I thought you were still chipping away at that Battleships lvl 5, no? ;)

Ive already got gallente bs5 and ammar bs5 har har har..

Might start working on minmi bs5 too so i can get all....

V
E
R
T
I
C
A
L

D
R
E
A
D

I thought you were still chipping away at that Battleships lvl 5, no? ;)

I was, but decided to start going for more PVP helpful skills, like evasive and high speed maneuvering.

*EDIT* Stormy is a fag.

Nab, wasn't it you that gave me all your shit?

Also, I'm angry. I just get back in, and I didn't plan my queue well enough, so I'm gonna NOT be training for a few hours :(

Yes it was me. I gave you and Gordon most of my items and isk. I then deleted all my characters. I knew that i would keep re-subbing every few months if i didn't. But i know i still have the urge.

But I can't re-sub now otherwise I won't be able to do anything in the game for about 2 months while I trained skills :(

Edit: Who still plays?

Who stopped playing :p

I've not been online much for the last month or so as huzzah has been a tad gay. Thinking about moving up north to join tri.... I think hool still plays and pitz has sitned up again.

Who stopped playing :p

I've not been online much for the last month or so as huzzah has been a tad gay. Thinking about moving up north to join tri.... I think hool still plays and pitz has sitned up again.

Bah! Why didn't someone tell me not to get rid of my characters :x

Well I didnt know you where getting rid of them... i would of told you not to be a retard lol.

You will always want to go back at some point.

Well I didnt know you where getting rid of them... i would of told you not to be a retard lol.

You will always want to go back at some point.

Yeah but I was hoping that I wouldn't ever get to a point where I want to go back but it seems I have this urge now. I wish Star Trek was out :(

I would have asked for some of your stuff. Damnit. Hey Pitz give some of that to me, I bankrolled your hilarious drake losses!

I would have asked for some of your stuff. Damnit. Hey Pitz give some of that to me, I bankrolled your hilarious drake losses!

Actually I was wanting to give you stuff but I could never get online at the same time as you. So only your self to blame :p

Did you not thin of me nabo? Why didnt i get any stuff??

You're rich already. And you love Mickey Mouse.

Once dosnt become rich by ignoring opportunities for free stuff.

Well, I just got it on steam for $5. I did the 21 day trial about a month ago, so I'm still pretty noobish. But this new expansion looks great, downloading the patch now.

We'll see how long I play before I get bored again. That's why I'm hoping to join Hool with his corp...give me something new to do, besides "Hide in WH, and if someone attacks us, RUUUUNNN"

Loaded it up, applied for Hool's corp, started training on Exhumers to get to 3 for a Hulk since I'm so close, then gunnery skills after....then...well, that's where I don't know.

Pick a race and train KILLIN!!!!

Gallent are always a good pvp choice. Just good all rounders and happily fit in to 90% of fleets. (personally i would train gal)

Amarr are great for fleets but lack a bit solo and also for PVE, everyone loves them for their scorch ammo and default resists which make them pretty tough.

Minmi are cool, very skill heavy tho and take a lot of training to be any good with.

Fagdari are well... pretty cool but often its better to fly armor buffed ships in pvp from my experience.

Once dosnt become rich by ignoring opportunities for free stuff.

What are you be saying this thing?:LOL:

I remember my first day of EVE, my character name was Hathaway, some random guy just showed up after I had played for like 2 hours and gave me like 10 million ISK haha, says a lot about how friendly the EVE community is compared to many other gaming communities IMO.:)

And I bet days later he ran off with all your shit :p

And I bet days later he ran off with all your shit :p
Nope, I don't recall even meeting the guy again.

How would he get his hands on all my shit?

I always mainly mined and stayed away from low-sec areas and other dangerous stuff, being the wuzz that I am <3

The game is REALLY REALLY RAELLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY boring alone. I can't stress that enough. You need to be with a friend or two at least just to keep yourself from feeling the boredom.

Nope, I don't recall even meeting the guy again.

How would he get his hands on all my shit?

I always mainly mined and stayed away from low-sec areas and other dangerous stuff, being the wuzz that I am <3

He can only get your stuff if you give it to him, but there are lots of scammers in eve who will join an alliance for 2 years just to get access to the good shit. Just got to be careful!

Yeah, I'm still in the newbie npc corp. I should really fix that. Anybody in any good corps around minmatar space?

Laviasse *or however you spell it* is a mere 5 jumps from me in Aunia. I think I found a lvl 4 partner until I get into Hool's corp!

ohh lvl4 missions are a decent income, you need to get a rattlesnake pits, those things are ****ing sick now!!! :D or a gali? sp

OMG new eft out with all the new faction ships in!! BAM!!!

Yup, already got myself the new EFT.

Also, I'm going nuts. Everybody says the Raven with my fit should be easy holy crap sleep walk times on LVL 4's....yet I have troubles killing things fast enough.

Stormy, I may need your opinion on my build. I might as well just go back to using the Drake, I can sleep in that thing at least.

I dont really know what you can use but maybe something like...

[Raven, PVE Gayness]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II
Capacitor Power Relay II

LiF Fueled I Booster Rockets
X-Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I
Shield Boost Amplifier II
Invulnerability Field II
Ballistic Deflection Field II
Heat Dissipation Field II

XT-9000 Cruise Launcher, Cataclysm Cruise Missile
E500 Prototype Energy Vampire
E50 Prototype Energy Vampire

Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hammerhead II x5
Hobgoblin II x5

You have to spare highslots that you could thow some nos in.. also stagger your shield rep, turn it off when your cap is getting low and let it charge some.

I dont really know what you can use but maybe something like...

You have to spare highslots that you could thow some nos in.. also stagger your shield rep, turn it off when your cap is getting low and let it charge some.

I really don't have 2 high slots open, but they aren't anything that are useful. Tractor Beam and Salvager. The NOS would work for those little bastards that get up close. Also, I do stagger, but I usually get dealt enough DPS to where I start to run out quick. Maybe it's the targeting I do. Eh, I just don't see how people say it's "Fall asleep" easy, when that's the Drake lol.

Ya, that's the only reason I've been living TBH. Res and controlling the aggro....gonna fit a couple NOS on and see how she works.

You weren't taking that much damage when I was with you. What's the problem?

Are you using the right ammo type and resistances for the missions. Looks like that fit you linked to was an omi tank so it might be worth going more rat specific. So if your fighting serps. Maybe I can come help for a bit, going to be leaving huzzah very soon so i havnt got much better to do :p

Stormy, you think I'm THAT much of a noob? :p

Hig, it was relatively easy, and I'm actually kinda surprised I didn't have troubles die this time around. Maybe this is a good thing. I will have to play around with it. I'm 1% off on CPU with your cap suckers.

Back