EverQuest II Beta on Fileplanet this afternoon !

Funny Ritz... I always thought that we were mainly paying for the quick downloads and not waiting in line, getting exclisive Betas is just a perk.

But I suppose if thats all you really care about, then I can understand that it's not worth much to you.

****, I had to ****ing work today...when will the keys first be available tomorrow? I have this game pre-ordered...I should really get into the beta before some n00b that doesn't even know what EQ is, just a beta whore.

Foxtrot said:
****, I had to ****ing work today...when will the keys first be available tomorrow? I have this game pre-ordered...I should really get into the beta before some n00b that doesn't even know what EQ is, just a beta whore.

Getting Beta is a privilage, not a right.

And FP puts them up at random times. Friday it was about 5pm, today it was about 2pm.

They gave me a taken CDKey !!!!

imma go email 'em !

DigiQ8 said:
They gave me a taken CDKey !!!!

imma go email 'em !

hahaha, well, remember, you got that CD key after they took off the link for them. Guess cheating dosent work after all.

so are ALL of you (who want to get in / have got in) paying for a fileplanet subscription? i want in :(

but thast just me being greedy. i mean i got into the WOW US closed beta, so technically i dont DESERVE to get into the EQ beta, especially as i prefer WOW and there are loads of EQ fans out there who wouls sell there mother to get in.

<3 level 25 paladin

WhiteZero said:
hahaha, well, remember, you got that CD key after they took off the link for them. Guess cheating dosent work after all.
thanks to you :p

Foxtrot said:

I don't know who you're reffering to, but I played EQ1 for a year and know all about it. I even got a guy to level 50. Plus, I earned my slot by checking eq2 vault every 15-20 minutes.

ShadowBlade said:
so much stress over a beta thats gonna be over in under a month :/

Agreed. The friend that I gave my FP key to was going to buy a key off eBay for like $100. lol

Zeus said:
I don't know who you're reffering to, but I played EQ1 for a year and know all about it. I even got a guy to level 50. Plus, I earned my slot by checking eq2 vault every 15-20 minutes.
I didn't say anyone hear didn't deserve it, just random n00bs who post on the EQ2 boards asking radiculously dumb questions.

Well im looking forward to spending my sunday sitting at the stupid fileplanet site waiting for them to put the beta up, hey its not like I walk all weekdays.... >_> <_<

This is not how I wanted to spend my weekend, at least they could give us a time.

I dunno.. that dragon is kinda cool, but so far in mmorpgs homes have been nothing but fansy looking wastes of money, if they were used for storage and stuff then maybe I would be interested :)

****.... why did i have to go out last night? What time GMT were they released?

Well if any of u are stuck in Freeport on beta1 look up Echeo, ill try lend u a hand if I can.

Ritz said:
I dunno.. that dragon is kinda cool, but so far in mmorpgs homes have been nothing but fansy looking wastes of money, if they were used for storage and stuff then maybe I would be interested :)

Yea its basicly a tamagochi for your house.. but given even the most very basic houses (ie the 1 room flats you get given a weeks free rent for at the start) cost about 5 sp a week to run which can be alot of money whe nyour new.

What the hell how can you have got one? Im still getting this..

Keys for the EverQuest II Beta have been depleted.

The EverQuest II Vault will be the only site announcing the launch time for
the 1,500 remaining keys on Sunday, Oct. 24th.
Check their site and keep an eye out for their
announcement to get your key!

I left it one last night to DL and i wake up to find that someone logged off.

Now it's almost done but everytime it just dl's a file or two and then crashes

I think my older brother ****ed it up

Ritz said:
What the hell how can you have got one? Im still getting this..

Keys for the EverQuest II Beta have been depleted.

The EverQuest II Vault will be the only site announcing the launch time for
the 1,500 remaining keys on Sunday, Oct. 24th.
Check their site and keep an eye out for their
announcement to get your key!
i dunno i guess it was luck lol

I am not sure if I got one, I have been refreshing the site all morning(on 6 different pages) and the second it came up I entered, but it asked me to suscribe even though I already have. I did it again and got an error and then I did it again and it said all the keys have been depleted...wtf how do I know if I am in?

it would tell u congrats and blah blah and it would give u ur key...also it sends it to ur account email

Bah, anouther beta come and gone with nothing.

frusion said:
it would tell u congrats and blah blah and it would give u ur key...also it sends it to ur account email
****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!****!!!!
I'm done...that is so ****ing lame just because of some ****ing bug I won't get to be in the EQ2 beta...

RANDOM ANGRY TEXT
NjngfsjdngsdkjnGSMKJGKSG1SF45G4W4T43M534NJSN,CBFHUIEWYHT43HSFDHJHhjbfhdsjg4g5yu4hfsd

I tryed reinstalling it, it still crashes.

I emailed the support thing but still haveny got a reply

my key still taken...and i got no reply from thier support

DigiQ8 said:
my key still taken...and i got no reply from thier support
You probably won't either, they got you to subscribe once and that is all they care about.

Foxtrot said:
You probably won't either, they got you to subscribe once and that is all they care about.
#$@$@ them....
im pissed :(
i wanted this beta so bad.

This game is so fun but it takes a while to level. It's really big and full of quests to do.

Back