EverQuest II Beta on Fileplanet this afternoon !

Zeus said:
This game is so fun but it takes a while to level. It's really big and full of quests to do.

Actually leveling is easy in EQ compared to MxO... ooops NDA! :O

CB | Para said:
Actually leveling is easy in EQ compared to MxO... ooops NDA! :O

lol once u get to level 20 it gets very hard.. mainly because its stupidly hard to find a group sometimes :( I spent 20 mins stood out side Fallen Gate the other day and noone formed a worth while group.

I got one! I feel bad though..since I will probley only play the beta for about an hour then never touch it again.

KidRock said:
I got one! I feel bad though..since I will probley only play the beta for about an hour then never touch it again.
gimme your account ^^

KidRock said:

If you deside you dont like it, send me your user info for EQ2, key and download link :p

*Adds to request line thats going to form up behind KidRock*

KidRock said:

send it my way if you do plz... i never had a chance as i was at work on friday night, had to go out last night and had to pick up my parents from the airport tonight and just got back... ;(

WILL TRADE MATRIX ONLINE KEY FOR EQ2 KEY!

ShadowBlade said:
lol once u get to level 20 it gets very hard.. mainly because its stupidly hard to find a group sometimes :( I spent 20 mins stood out side Fallen Gate the other day and noone formed a worth while group.
Hahaha 20 minutes, omg if you think that is a long time to wait...when I played as a monk in Everquest I would be lucky if I got a group with in an hour. Not being twinked, no one wanted me.

ShadowBlade said:

Where the hell is Fallen Gate? I get lost in the commonlands and the Bloodskulls rape me if I go alone. I have a quest to do there (V'tal something, a dark elf at the crossroads).

The quest is an access quest for Fallen Gate.. dont bother with it until your level 15-16 unless you can find a high end char to do it for you. But if you go to Zarvons tower next to the griffon tower its just to the left and into the mountains.

ShadowBlade said:
The quest is an access quest for Fallen Gate.. dont bother with it until your level 15-16 unless you can find a high end char to do it for you. But if you go to Zarvons tower next to the griffon tower its just to the left and into the mountains.

Ok thanks Blade, I'm almost lvl 12 on my freeport evil toon mouahah :D

Back