Failed date.

What do I tell her?

• Total voters
PLAY IT DA SAFE WAY BRO

Really though, if you never had a date arranged you sound like a stalker

But not with this one, i dont want to slip into "friendzone". Im not there yet.
friends in primary school, in a relationship as children, still think it 'means something'
she had a boyfriend while you were friends with her in HS
"I'm taking it fairly slow so she can get over her boyfriend"
not really a date BUT I'M CALLING IT A DATE BECAUSE I'M PINING FOR HER AND I MIGHT GET A KISS OR A TINGLE IN THE AIR
she doesn't give a shit about you enough to call
goes out with a girl friend
turns her phone off
YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT IN THE FRIEND ZONE
thebestreactionfaceintheworld.jpg

Sounds like you got blown off buddy and not in the good sense. Option B I guess, but this doesn't sound it's going anywhere fast.

It was a shitty move, no matter what zone he is in. ****ing tell her off.
Oh yeah, I said that already but... Yeah. Do it.

You, my friend, are a gigantic gay. Its gay pride in amsterdam atm, come and visit.

And you my friend, are still without a date. :O

No seriously, calling me gay isn't going to make that whole she-blew-you-off thing go away.

I told it as I saw it, you threw insults.

I can see why your struggling to win her over. ;)

Don't get angry with her and/or tell her how you feel, cause that won't do any good. Next time you talk to her you can say something like "I thought you were coming over? I called you twice and then went to meet some friends; had a blast BTW. [optional] What did you do on Friday?" And then change the topic. Blah, blah, chit-chat and then say you need to go and suggest a meeting (in a "oh, BTW" way).

And don't get too obsessed over her or you'll suffer. Chill out.

Guys the girl that got away just found me on Flixster:
35702470_pro.jpg

she just did the compatibility quiz and this is amazing, we're practically best friends on there. anyway i've had the comment screen open for 10 mins now and i have nothing to say...i'm speechless....fukin help here!

edit: I wrote this and it was kinda dumb be she'll understand

I also like your ratings but come on!? No Harry Potter love?? :D

Its good to see you again

she has a lazy eye under that hair. you know it's true.

or just a socket.

Make your own damn girl problem thread warped. This one is reserved.

she has a lazy eye under that hair. you know it's true.

or just a socket.

no dude, she actually went to Europe to do some modeling though, got married and haven't talked in like 3+ years

I think you should just punch the bitch in the cooter. If you saw her just sitting there, and she decided to ignore your call. Bitch needs to go down.

Son of a bitch, I almost called some wrong numbers today.

I was on my way home and stoped by some pub. ****, im borderline alcoholic sociopath. I was somewhat of dick to some people at that pub. And yeah.

But **** it this thread is reserved for Van_helen. Get busy livin fool. **** her up.

Edit: Of course I meant this thread is reserverd for Dodo. **** you I knew that. I know all things.

Son of a bitch, I almost called some wrong numbers today.

I was on my way home and stoped by some pub. ****, im borderline alcoholic sociopath. I was somewhat of dick to some people at that pub. And yeah.

But **** it this thread is reserved for Van_helen. Get busy livin fool. **** her up.

Edit: Of course I meant this thread is reserverd for Dodo. **** you I knew that. I know all things.

Rizzo just made me lol after having a terrible day/week.

You sound like a damn stalker. If there was no date arranged in the first place other than her randomly showing up to get free drugs/beer from you, then you going to her work etc is WEIRD.

He called her once, went to her work to see what was going on, and left. He didn't stay behind and wait for her. He didn't take some sort of insane action like following her home. He's not a stalker. You're a moron, however.

Then he's desperate. Not to mention that she's a lesbian with no interest in guys...

Neither. Ignore her for a bit. I don't mean to sound harsh mate but if she were interested she'd have been over there with you.

She stood you up, she's a bitch, be glad you learned early and move on.

So hurry up and tell us what you did already.

So in this case, I guess we, are god.

/me puts on sunglasses.

She dropped by Sunday, took me out for late lunch/dinner to make it up for Friday, lots of beer... we had a *great time.

*=no sex.

-dodo

She dropped by Sunday, took me out for late lunch/dinner to make it up for Friday, lots of beer... we had a *great time.

*=no sex.

-dodo

Err.. You don't need to have sex to have a good time.. As much as I'm going to get flamed/made fun of/quoted and repeated with sarcastic remarks, you're stupid if you think sex makes a relationship great/the time great.

Anyway, glad she made up for it. Hopefully, she doesn't act like a bitch anymore.

Yay, this thread ended well!

/thread

Err.. You don't need to have sex to have a good time.. As much as I'm going to get flamed/made fun of/quoted and repeated with sarcastic remarks, you're stupid if you think sex makes a relationship great/the time great.

Anyway, glad she made up for it. Hopefully, she doesn't act like a bitch anymore.
no dude, you're totally right : D
i was kidding.

-dodo

edit:
Yay, this thread ended well!

/thread
YES INDEED, <3 HL2.net

Does make a welcome change, threads have been very depressing of late!

Now tap that ass!

Everyone dance to the happy ending!

EDIT: MY DANCE .GIFs DON'T WORK!

FK U.

Neither, forget her. She obviously doesn't want to spend time with you or remember you

reading is 4 nubs
I'm looking forward to seeing that newbie "Manhack" under your name being replaced with a nice "Banned".
Go and read, youre on a forum.

-dodo

And I think I've given her enough time to get over her boyfriend as I'm taking it fairly slow

you're already friend-zone'd and dont even know it. move on there's plenty of women out there. also are you willing to lose her as a friend? you will regardless of how it turns out

also (some) you guys need to get the sand out of your manginas. seriously, what is this checking up on her at work shit? you dont even do that in a relationship UNLESS you have reason to believe someone at her work went on a shooting spree

We can all take a lesson from Stern's man-experience.

:l

He's right. If this girl knew you were looking her up at work (twice!) she'd want nothing to do with you.

Being needy doesn't make girls want you.

Back