Failed date.

What do I tell her?

• Total voters
I'm with Stern, I get the impression your very friend-zoned.

Tahts not so bad, she respects you, but yeah, without knowing all the angles here, don't expect to get into her knickers any time in the near or distant future.

We can all take a lesson from Stern's man-experience.

:l

it's not about being a "man". from what he describes it sounds like she considers Dog her friend. if she were a male friend would he have gone to that lengths to know where they are? not likely. so this kinda sends a message he might have been ready to convey to her. only now the message comes with a healthy dosage of creepy (looking through window etc)

it's not about being a "man". from what he describes it sounds like she considers Dog her friend.
You mean Dodo

Anyway, I've been friend-zoned before by a girl I dated for over a year. So I ended up sleeping with someone else, and that's when I finally found out she cared about me. But she kept me in the friend-zone regardless.

I had met her was when I was 17. We ended up breaking up eventually, and her best friend kept saying how cute I was, so I ended up sleeping with her. I don't know if she ever told my ex.

Anyway, I moved. About 5 years later she tracked me down some how, and shows up at my new house with her friend. So we all get drunk and I ended up sleeping with her after all these years. Some of the worst sex ever.

So, take comfort knowing that:

1) The friend-zone is not always forever.
2) If she's not giving it up sex to you, there is always a reason, and it could be anything. It might not be the reason you expect, so don't take it personal.

DAWG! You bastard!! You STOLE her D' :

Nah, it wasnt checking up, i wanted to pick her up the first time, but decided not to , and the second time there wasnt anyone there. Also, She didnt see me. And ever since she broke up ive been playing game on her, and she really seems to enjoy it and gives me enough signs not to stop doing it...

-dodo

You don't know what desire is until you've stalked someone.

Wait, so you guys broke up?

lol, no no, i ment when she broke up with her ex...

-dodo

ever since she broke up ive been playing game on her, and she really seems to enjoy it and gives me enough signs not to stop doing it...
doesn't know girls will do this with you in the friend zone because it makes them feel desirable, even if the person 'running game' on them isn't someone they want to be with
I am enjoying this thread.

Oh yeah, because best friends will never turn into anything.

I want to say that you should pick A, but if I was in your situation, if I know myself right, I would probably chicken out and go with B. And once you forget all pretentions to be honest, I think that is the on that would benefit the both of you.

Back