Far Cry 2 announced teaser site up

only problem i had with the trigens was the horridly cliche big rocket launcher wielding ones, and the lack of being able to headshot them and most mutants.

I didn't so much mind facing the monkey trigens and the leaping ones. The cloakers were a pain in the ass though.

and the island of dr moreau story line had so much potential too, too bad it was killed by horrid voice acting, dull characters, and crappy storytelling.

Intrigues me how gamers prefer having the ability to shoot people into bits with an array of realistic firearms rather than mutants/aliens/monsters. Clearly murder is a deep rooted, inescapable trait of human nature in real life, yet most of us feel guilt and remorse if we commit it.

Why then, from a very young age, do we think it is such a fun and important feature of gaming, if not the most important, when in life we are all battling our internal primal urge and trying desperately not to kill each other? Is it escapism? stress relief? or just one step closer to a reality we all long for?
Cuz alienz r unreal and dumb mmk.

Those scans are from an Australian gaming magazine called PCPowerplay. I have to admit that I am a little bit interested, especially now that it won't be featuring trigens.

you play as jack carver again? is this a direct sequel to the pc game or the console versions? instincts? predator? i can't keep up, what platforms is it coming to?

you play as jack carver again? is this a direct sequel to the pc game or the console versions? instincts? predator? i can't keep up, what platforms is it coming to?
PC obviously, but then 360 or something I quess.

I think htis is one of the best looking DX9 games I have seen, and I have to say after reading this preview, I'm far more hyped about this than Crysis!

And according to the preview it will not require a very beefy PC to run, and according to the devs will infact run fine on even a fast single-core CPU and a high-end DX9 GPU!

Im definately getting far cry 2, loved the first one and I think from the looks of it that african setting really hasnt been done, and what little is out there I think ghost recon? Won't do it as well as crytek.

Erm, I think it will be done BETTER than CryTek, Ubisoft has more experience with developing commercial games than CryTek.
Thank god that CryTek aren't making Far Cry 2.

What does by mean?:LOL:
I'll buy Far Cry 2 and Crysis too.

Back