Favorite things about sprintf()?

I hate spring now, because of all the nasty pollen that trees jizz all over everyones cars. I've taken my car to the car wash three times in the last week and a half and each time its just covered the next morning.
Pollen damages paint.

walking outside and not being stabbed and subsequently raped by the cold air...

I love that it's warm enough to chill out outside.

On a nice day me and my buddies will all skip class for the next day or two, make a trip to tesco and get their 'biere specials' and drink them throwing a ball around for a couple of days.

Great times.

track1.jpg

My least favorite thing about Spring in Ohio is that it can be 25 degrees and blizzard one day, and 80 degrees and sunny two days later.

For every season, all of my senses sort of form together and I get one distinct feeling. That feeling in the Spring is my favorite.

My least favorite thing about Spring in Ohio is that it can be 25 degrees and blizzard one day, and 80 degrees and sunny two days later.

For every season, all of my senses sort of form together and I get one distinct feeling. That feeling in the Spring is my favorite.

I'm in southern Illinois, so I feel your pain.

Who changed the thread title? stpring doesn't look much like sprintf() but I'll play along.

My favorite part about sprintf() are the buffer overruns! Amirite people? :D

Back